Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
misterxman

Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

k0kDY.png

k0kCt.png

Managed to get Badafi to Nex with me since Jason was being a noob (as always). Overall loot sold for ~22m :>

He didn't die during blood siphon? :o

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

[hide]k0kDY.png

k0kCt.png[/hide]

Managed to get Badafi to Nex with me since Jason was being a noob (as always). Overall loot sold for ~22m :>

He didn't die during blood siphon? :o

Nah, but he did die during Zaros phase, I believe. He thought it was a great idea to stand under me when I had Nex on me.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

=(

ba2730b4f5.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I c wat u did thar

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

No trimmed comp.

0/10

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Krill Tsutsaroth

k43QE.jpg
k443Z.jpg
k44cK.jpg

inb4pungetsnerfedbymods

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

UeMlqbY.jpg

Not a bad krossed night!

Started with a hilt, unfortunately adv log lost it  -_-

BcWhSFT.jpg

Last 4 2hr trips I've gotten at least 1 Off-hand Armadyl Crossbow and the last 2 trips I've gotten a Saradomin Hilt as well... And all trips plenty of smaller things  |^_^| Saradomin Swords all other trips, no amulets, clearly not the case this time

SGWD for 10m/hr plz no other PvM compares  :D

Just waiting for Zilyana to give me herself  :wub:

2dgucz6.png

Since I had my 10 years Tip.It anniversary today, I hosted a small semi-spontaneous drop party. |^_^|

Drop

Tipit 10 years 1

Thanks to those who showed up and those who gratsed - and to all of you who have been here with me for 10 years! :wub:

• Like 2

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

A Tip.It gallery image...the rumors are real! Also, I was not invited to this party :(. But looks like it was fun!

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I couldn't find the unofficial Tip.It chat, so ended up inviting some people in a Tip.It clan and a few others. You would have been more than welcome! :) :)

• Like 1

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

I couldn't find the unofficial Tip.It chat, so ended up inviting some people in a Tip.It clan and a few others. You would have been more than welcome! :) :)

Ah, I'm not really in the chat all that often but it's "sc" just FYI :).

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Dead

k5Kof.jpg

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Dead

Nice. Must feel good climbing the ranks among the 99%. But you'll never reach the 1%. We are the effigy hoarders, the ones whose dynasties rule the effigy markets. Who knows, you could've been one of us, but we cornered the market and pulled the strings. Now you'll never be one of us again. The only way you can move is down, now. I was wise, though. I rode the bears and the bulls, and that's why I am where I am today: the 1% of effigy hoarders. There's them guys with 100s rotting away, but it doesn't matter to me. At this point, I have as many effigies as I'll ever need.

2H51Vci.png

ozXHe7P.png

Just waiting for Zilyana to give me herself  :wub:

That's [bleep]ing gross dude.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Just waiting for Zilyana to give me herself   :wub:

That's [bleep]ing gross dude.

:(  Blutters+Zilyana 4 cutest ed8r couple ever

2dgucz6.png

pet plz*

The awkward moment when...

PM0ukUf.png

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

The problem with the ore is that there is a 100 buy limit, so nobody really buys it on the ge.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

The limit has apparently changed to 1000 or 10,000, going by the subreddit

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

The limit has apparently changed to 1000 or 10,000, going by the subreddit

Yep, also just sold mine for 390 each. 

2j3qh46.jpg

Silly Jagex, making the limit 100 when you need at least 2k to do anything. I guess it was probably C&P'ed from a previous promotional item and that detail of G.E. quantity limit was overlooked :lol:.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Hi I'm alive.

k7UwZ.jpg

Probably maxing at RuneFest just because.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]