Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
misterxman

Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

Mr. Toad >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those other outfits

Simple, clean, and not obnoxious. That's my opinion at least.

I agree

1LXFCFW.png

Let's go for max obnoxiousness ;)

Only thing better would be a trimmed Comp haaa

How did you get the yellow circle around you?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I appreciate Blutters's aesthetics. He also takes some great screenshots of his outfits.

I personally like simpler outfits, like the one I've been tweaking for over a year now:

wt63Owk.png

UaXf3uX.png

swT2GtF.png

What I don't like are CompFashionScape outfits (Completionist's cape, necklace slot, and boots, rest on hide-all to show off some crappy retro-scape default outfit bits). You can make a good outfit that isn't overdone without spending any "real money." My outfit is made from Keepsake keys, themselves bought with loyalty points, which are used on generally cheap items (and a single World Event 2 override for dual-wield range)... The dragon rider's boots are the most expensive part of the outfit.

edit: Also, I wish the Chest mimic pet could override legendary familiars. That would complete my oddball aesthetic... I cry.

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

How did you get the yellow circle around you?

Light Form curse.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

1 pet, 2 colors

#maxguildthings

7b2515f24f.png

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

got my first partyhat! long time goal of mine. i bought it literally 9 hours before they started dropping kek.

jhq0k7.png

I like getting hard when I PK

There was no cap, they said...

jArRvhL.png

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

sold the purple.. went staking (:L) made 1.3b. bought this

i44dbn.png

119wgna.png

Long break coming up. Fallout 4 will be my [bleep] for the next few months L

• Like 2

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

d342e479e3.png

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Kqq2UAA.png

Glad they're looking out for people with billions in candy :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Woot 99 Magic; now able to getting skills up (maybe summoning or prayer next)

99_magic.png

99_magic_3.png

• Like 1

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

Nice Deathtouch Bracelet. Those things will get you killed at Araxxor.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

i've been trying for the pet forever...

got zspear first kill [hide]1o84no.png[/hide]

with 7 mins left in the arena.. [hide]2j4caq9.png[/hide]

my outfit is complete [hide]fxulhz.png[/hide]

• Like 1

Ever since I lost my red phat back in 2002 I've always wanted to get another one.

Never gunna happen with their prices these days going from a measly 50m and zero boss/staking skills. :<

Popoto.~<3

Ever since I lost my red phat back in 2002 I've always wanted to get another one.

Never gunna happen with their prices these days going from a measly 50m and zero boss/staking skills. :<

And with the rising prices of phats, the rich get richer :(

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Staking is optimistically 50:50; you will make as much as you lose. However, most people will get cleaned, because they don't abuse bugs and don't stop if they get ahead. I'm certain only maybe a handful of stakers have ever profited, either through clever deception that's within the rules or just outliers; the rest either RWT or scam. Everyone else gets cleaned.

I went from royal crossbow (500k) and staff of light (150k or some such) with some untradable gear (just a time investment at Pest Control; no skill necessary) to a total of ~2b pretty much just killing a single monster type (Tormented Demons) for 330 hours spread over 1.5 years. That's not even an hour a day. If I had sold drops at more opportune times and maintained my now-consistent 150+ KPH, this would have been nearly 3.3b...

Unlike any random 'Scaper would have to now, I tried a bunch of different methods to perfect the strategy, going from an average ~90 KPH to a solid 150 KPH at a minimum. Most people now would be able to get up to 120-130 KPH with "free" weapons (royal crossbow and Chaotic staff) after a few hours based on the methods I discovered.

Judging by current red partyhat prices, it would take ~310 hours based on the "lifetime average" price of limbs. It's very possible for an average 'Scaper, especially because party hats are artificially inflated at this moment. In the context of Tormented Demons, memorization is all that's necessary, not quick thinking or high APM.

• Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

63076ecdec.jpg

[insert Shia LaBeouf gif]

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

vM1oW7R.jpg

My first ever hilt drop :)

Might not be worth a great deal these days compared to when it was new but still very glad to finally get one!

• Like 2

Staking is optimistically 50:50; you will make as much as you lose. However, most people will get cleaned, because they don't abuse bugs and don't stop if they get ahead. I'm certain only maybe a handful of stakers have ever profited, either through clever deception that's within the rules or just outliers; the rest either RWT or scam. Everyone else gets cleaned.

I went from royal crossbow (500k) and staff of light (150k or some such) with some untradable gear (just a time investment at Pest Control; no skill necessary) to a total of ~2b pretty much just killing a single monster type (Tormented Demons) for 330 hours spread over 1.5 years. That's not even an hour a day. If I had sold drops at more opportune times and maintained my now-consistent 150+ KPH, this would have been nearly 3.3b...

Unlike any random 'Scaper would have to now, I tried a bunch of different methods to perfect the strategy, going from an average ~90 KPH to a solid 150 KPH at a minimum. Most people now would be able to get up to 120-130 KPH with "free" weapons (royal crossbow and Chaotic staff) after a few hours based on the methods I discovered.

Judging by current red partyhat prices, it would take ~310 hours based on the "lifetime average" price of limbs. It's very possible for an average 'Scaper, especially because party hats are artificially inflated at this moment. In the context of Tormented Demons, memorization is all that's necessary, not quick thinking or high APM.

i turned 30m into over 3b poly staking in a week and a half :3 its pretty easy guessing when you're going to win.