Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
misterxman

Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

too impatient to wait for the change next week huh :P

But it's already 1/25 though, can't get much easier than that.

I didn't really get a great picture, but 200M Prayer achieved. No fireworks, no congratulations broadcast either since it's F2P.

8ZiwvU0.png

Nice. Did you buy it? Or did you DIY it? Also, what bones did you bury?

I didn't really get a great picture, but 200M Prayer achieved. No fireworks, no congratulations broadcast either since it's F2P.

8ZiwvU0.png

Nice. Did you buy it? Or did you DIY it? Also, what bones did you bury?

Thanks, DIY would be virtually impossible, even more so considering all my combat levels are from prayer :P. Big bones or accursed ashes (and of course cremating them) are really the only viable option in F2P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

too impatient to wait for the change next week huh :P

But it's already 1/25 though, can't get much easier than that.

Getting the task is much harder than 1/25

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ec7vGHu.png

Got enough Rare Item Tokens during the promotion for Sunglasses & enough Reaper Points tonight for another DIY Hydrix -> Reaper Necklace Keepsake. :)

2dgucz6.png

Ec7vGHu.png

Got enough Rare Item Tokens during the promotion for Sunglasses & enough Reaper Points tonight for another DIY Hydrix -> Reaper Necklace Keepsake.  :)

Bling bling Adam Savage.

EDIT: silly quote option won't work properly for some reason..

• Like 1

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Aren't the sunglasses a helmet slot item?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

same way he got his "Baron Blutters the Blazing" name

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

47e6fe3183.png

I'm FAAAAAABULOUSSSSSSS

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

So I got this earlier this week:

4588xnn.jpg

Now I'm just working towards 95 pray. Have it banked, just need to grind it out.

EBsKTxU.jpg

First non-DG 120

80bf6ce35d.png

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

All  T90 defenders, get:

pLGCbVB.png?1

Nice... Alas I can only afford the T90 melee and range defender. No way in hell can I afford a seismic wand plus TWO singularities.. So I'm saving my ancient emblem to make the magic t80 defender

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

The only problem with the range defender is that it is useful basically nowhere and you don't really tank with ranged anywhere exclusively.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

The only problem with the range defender is that it is useful basically nowhere and you don't really tank with ranged anywhere exclusively.

Raids... I basically range exclusively unless I'm meleeing with scythe at beastmaster. Can also tank vorago with range, which I like to do as well because it has a higher attack space than magic, and you take less damage from magic bombs in range armor.

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Raids... I basically range exclusively unless I'm meleeing with scythe at beastmaster. Can also tank vorago with range, which I like to do as well because it has a higher attack space than magic, and you take less damage from magic bombs in range armor.

In what universe do you use ranged to tank Vorago? Are you going to tell me that you exclusively mage Araxxor now or something?

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

All  T90 defenders, get:

pLGCbVB.png?1

Nice... Alas I can only afford the T90 melee and range defender. No way in hell can I afford a seismic wand plus TWO singularities.. So I'm saving my ancient emblem to make the magic t80 defender

Perhaps you'd like one?

0p6foLb.png?1

In what universe do you use ranged to tank Vorago? Are you going to tell me that you exclusively mage Araxxor now or something?

It's uncommon, but there's definitely people who do it, and it's very doable. You also have the advantage of being able to use Corruption Shot and Frag Shots.

All  T90 defenders, get:

pLGCbVB.png?1

Perhaps you'd like one?

0p6foLb.png?1

It's uncommon, but there's definitely people who do it, and it's very doable. You also have the advantage of being able to use Corruption Shot and Frag Shots.

Yes pls... two sings pls. I am already 4/6 signets for my bow :)

And yes... in what world does magic defend better from magic? Range defends better from magic. That and you have the same abilities with a strykebow as with nox, so its a lot easier to ss flick and just dps without bar switches

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Assuming you are using void for tanking (which you should be), the difference between using the mage set and the range set is basically negligible. Magic builds adrenaline faster, which is useful. You also don't have t90 accuracy or t90 shield when using range for tanking. You also don't get Metamorphosis, which is extremely powerful for healing on p1.

The only upsides to using range for tanking is that you can use frag shot and corruption shot. Frag shot makes Vorago un-maulable on p5 if you use it at the wrong time.

And when it is all said and done, you are talking about using defenders for tanking, which you can't even do with a Strykebow. Have fun with that extra 3% accuracy with Sagaie.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Assuming you are using void for tanking (which you should be), the difference between using the mage set and the range set is basically negligible. Magic builds adrenaline faster, which is useful. You also don't have t90 accuracy or t90 shield when using range for tanking. You also don't get Metamorphosis, which is extremely powerful for healing on p1.

The only upsides to using range for tanking is that you can use frag shot and corruption shot. Frag shot makes Vorago un-maulable on p5 if you use it at the wrong time.

And when it is all said and done, you are talking about using defenders for tanking, which you can't even do with a Strykebow. Have fun with that extra 3% accuracy with Sagaie.

Sorry, I was referring to TANKING. Not dpsing-while-taking-above-average-damage. When I tank I wear tank gear. To tank in. When I DPS I wear dps gear, to dps in. Not going to dps in tank gear, and not going to tank in dps gear. Please don't start that elitism here.

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

jfc, I'm just trying to be helpful. No need to get your jimmies rustled.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

jfc, I'm just trying to be helpful. No need to get your jimmies rustled.

Sorry. My jimmies get +10 points to russtle stat when people try to force elitism tryhards. Yeah sure you can bomb tank in void without a shield and all that snazzy stuff, but you do a worse job at tanking while you do it.

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

12/6/2015

lLWau.png

• Like 3

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention