Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
misterxman

Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

support, [bleep] you

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Hard clue that didn't actually have the usual minimum of 1 treasure trail-only reward.

83c0d19005.png

I'm interested in seeing a deconstruction of where that 50k came from, too bad that'll never be possible though (if only because we don't even have the full data for common table, and once it's merged together in the reward screen it's hard to pick apart.)

Only explanation I could think of is that a roll landed on a table which has coins in most slots and something rare in the other, but if the info off the Wiki is to be believed, those would be 5k or 10k and no idea where the other 40k-45k would be from.

50k is a reward in place of an effigy, if you already have 5 in your bank

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Runescape player since January 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I've had plenty of 50k's off clues (though I think most or all were elites) and I'm never on effigy cap.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah I do my effigies every time as soon as I get them. Also wiki says 2.5k in place of effigies when you already have 5, but it's always possible wiki has the wrong info (I remember seeing a really detailed page or image somewhere that explained hard clue scroll rewards in detail but I can't find that anymore.)

Also

6d4563139c.png

366 kc

Also I ended up getting the attuned crystal weapon seed I wanted a bit later @ 431kc

Not without having gotten an attuned armour seed a few months ago though. But still, 2 attuned seeds in under 512kc, is nice.

I'm just going to leave this here.

uhwwg7kbikxy.png

• Like 1

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

When you have one of those days where Guardian doors are really uncooperative...bQU93D3.png

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

cecea138ab.png

The gains in the past week ;)!

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Just got my first skilling pet on my ironman!

0kjLOl3.jpg

Got it just shy of 64 divination (400k xp). Very unexpected.

Willow is probably one of the better pets imo. Gotta like having a divination wisp following you around :P though I don't have it.

1i0ox0.png

#21...might max if I can stop being so lazy -_-

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Ouch Agility though, lol. Doable with Silverhawks if you didn't feel like grinding the agility course for days on end but costs an arm and a leg. Then again maybe you've got an arm and a leg to spare haha.

Highly recommend Thieving though... great skill.

• Like 1

tfw it'll probably take them years before they fix those bugs

bbf9d43f90.png

Decided to post an update of my clue loot tab, so that you can all drool over it, and it has been a while since I posted an update! It is not being sold just yet though.

[spoiler=Loot tab, big images]

nRupIYY.png

FvluHMG.png

008oylf.png

lImzxcn.png

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Decided to post an update of my clue loot tab, so that you can all drool over it, and it has been a while since I posted an update! It is not being sold just yet though.

[spoiler=Loot tab, big images]

nRupIYY.png

FvluHMG.png

008oylf.png

lImzxcn.png

I bet you can make at least 3 LotD from that lot. Would be about 260m+ currently for sure.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Ehh at 347 clue items, with so many duplicates, and fortunate components being well around 1.5m each right now, way more than 260m. :P

The comp bows alone would be easily over 400m.

Ehh at 347 clue items, with so many duplicates, and fortunate components being well around 1.5m each right now, way more than 260m. :P

Not all clue items give Fortunate components. And there are some too valuable to even consider for disassembling to turn it into a LotD.

EDIT: Actually, I counted most of them and a rough estimate is that about 45-50 LotD could be made from that tab alone o.O! At current price, I value that tab (minus dyes) at 4.1b.

Account Help

Cash out Cash out Cash out and share with wkw =3

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

At current price, I value that tab (minus dyes) at 4.1b.

Hey Sally it's me, your distant cousin that you never met

• Like 1

Aaaaaand they crashed :o

aaaaauserbar.gif

Wkw.png

Spot the glitch.

2HhT4Uy.png

• Like 1

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Just got my second skilling pet on my ironman, now got more on there than my main.

PATBW4M.jpg

This might be my favourite pet so really glad I got it. 70 Thieving so pretty low but still higher than when I got my div pet.

• Like 1