~@~ How to succeed 99-skill goals in 7 easy steps ~@~

Solidus_77

Thanks for this guide .. I read this guide the day i embarked on 99 Fishing journey (starting at 87) on November 7th + Was doing it all through monkfishing ... Idk if i posted or not so u mite or mite not remember me .. but now I am 730k away from a very respected 99 Fishing Skill Cape \' Just wanted to say thanks for help making it possible ::'

spike159159.png

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this guide is really good, it has some really good tips in it. Even though my goals are a little less since I have only been playing for a few months, I have been trying them out, and they have been helping me a lot. So thank you for taking the time and making this guide.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Welcome, I've been wanting to make this guide for a while now, to share all the stuff that I have learned. Basically, this guide is for anyone who wants to succeed some incredibly hard goals. Yes, the title says it's for 99-skill goals but the concepts are fairly broad and can be applied to all sorts of things. So with no further ado,

~ Table of Contents ~

Introduction

Part I: The Planning

Part II: The real thing

Specific tips

Extra stuff

Introduction

This is a text-based guide, so if youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re ready for a good read youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve come to the right place. Bear in mind that these tips are more like guidelines, so while one might not work, others might.

What I am going to share with you now are the tips that I have discovered in my Runescape career that I think are the most important steps in completing a massive goal. A lot of this guide is ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åhow to succeed level 99 skillsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Umm. I'm.. Thinking that something may be wrong.. Because everything past the intro seems not to show up on any of my internet browsers...

doy_slasher.png

The idea behind this guide is really awfull. You should train a skill because you like it, and do it whenever you like it. I see so much 99 cooking capes nowadays it's pathetic, why waste a lot of time to show you've wasted a lot of time. You should go train a skill when you want to, because you like doing it, not for the cape, not because you've scheduled to cook 3k lobs every day. And if a new update comes out, just go and check it out if you want to. I have reached 99 ranged in 3 years of playing doing everything in the game with ranged (quests, bosshunting, moneymaking, pking), maybe I couldve done it much faster if I had planned it and power grinded it, but that wouldn't be fun so why on earth should anyone play like that. I always do things with friends, oh wait, talking slows down my xp per hour, should I stop talking??

And btw, 99 skills are not hard goals, long maybe but everyone can do it.

Welcome, I've been wanting to make this guide for a while now, to share all the stuff that I have learned. Basically, this guide is for anyone who wants to succeed some incredibly hard goals. Yes, the title says it's for 99-skill goals but the concepts are fairly broad and can be applied to all sorts of things. So with no further ado,

~ Table of Contents ~

Introduction

Part I: The Planning

Part II: The real thing

Specific tips

Extra stuff

Introduction

This is a text-based guide, so if youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢re ready for a good read youÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve come to the right place. Bear in mind that these tips are more like guidelines, so while one might not work, others might.

What I am going to share with you now are the tips that I have discovered in my Runescape career that I think are the most important steps in completing a massive goal. A lot of this guide is ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åhow to succeed level 99 skillsÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Umm. I'm.. Thinking that something may be wrong.. Because everything past the intro seems not to show up on any of my internet browsers...

+1

I dont see anything other than that ..... :/

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

His guide was affected by the roll back. All the poster has to do is re-find it in google cache then edit and post it back in.

This happened to my guide to, but I managed to save it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 3 months later...

R.I.P.

It died, i never got to read it and the comments sound so good. :(

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

theres no guide

Alot of good guides like this died...

Its a huge shame

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots