[FORUM] shockwave2_0_1.exe

MageUK

Dammit Assasin1357, it was you who sent the freakin email, i hope lifeless people like you would burn in heck.

Btw ive downloaded anti-virus and removed the keylogger, do i still need to do those following procedures?

Can't you even read? He already apologized.

Ot: haven't got the pm yet O:)

Dammit Assasin1357, it was you who sent the freakin email, i hope lifeless people like you would burn in heck.

Btw ive downloaded anti-virus and removed the keylogger, do i still need to do those following procedures?

Assassin got keylogged and the guy who originally sent the keylogger around used his account to forward more links. The actual account owner of Assassin1357 did nothing wrong.

Seems that hackers are constantly monitoring this forum

A safe tip: This update concerns a Shockwave plugin of a browser with a hidden keylogger, similar to soldiers camouflaged and hidden within the Trojan Horse .

So, next time, when you need a update of a software, GO TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITES to download the CLEAN versions of them :lol: . Don't download them directly from the giving link as it may be a modified version. Make sure than woeful hackers DON'T PAY

That pathetic guy should be banned. :shame:

Currently taking a break from Runescape

he said he was a victim in this! he got logged, and then someone came on his acc, and then gave it to others, pay attention, and be nicer.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

he said he was a victim in this! he got logged, and then someone came on his acc, and then gave it to others, pay attention, and be nicer.

+1, man if your going to read the forums thats ok, but make sure you read all the post frist <.<

On topic: i did the instructions and i got no more keylogger, so i should be ok to play runescpe in a few days.

Thank you Pure_MageUK for telling me on how to get rid of the keylogger.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

If you were also unsure and had sense, you would see it was "Shockwave 2.0.1" when the current version is 10.(something).

Just a little tidbit, the guy didn't make his keylogger that convincing.

As a general rule of thumb, you should check ANY files you download with your virus scanner, just to be sure. The few seconds it takes to scan the file is much better than just opening any random file off the internet.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

What you should do is use Linux, not Windows. Then you are invincible to viruses and keyloggers.

it's only 90% correct. We do have virus on linux. However, they are much less severe as linux is not a common operation system used at home. They are most likely employed by servers.

However, as servers uses them, some hackers create virus to attack them, revealing the hidden datas within (like password or account details)

So, using linux IS NOT invulnerable. It only means that you are less likely to be affected. A virus scanner and firewall is still necessary.

Currently taking a break from Runescape

• 1 month later...