rarest item in runescape?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By" rarest", its prob christmas cracker or somthing.

For rarest SKILL CAPE, mining and smithing. Its one of the only "non-buyable" skills, that you can get if you've got 1 billion gold, or 1gp

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

An untrimmed slayer cape can't be rare if it doesn't exist. (not including NPCs and J Mods)

I would probably say the cracker.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

DDP

no one ever uses it, they all stick to DDS' <.<

thats actually really funny coz just as i read that i clicked back on to runescape and i was standing on one lol!!! :anxious:

anyway... id say someone wearing full bronze. when ya think about it you actually never see it! on members anyway...

MSSW3sig.png

An untrimmed slayer cape can't be rare if it doesn't exist. (not including NPCs and J Mods)

Well, has anyone actually put foward proof that it is impossible?

2480+ total

DDP

no one ever uses it, they all stick to DDS' <.<

Hack of alot of DDP's will be left over from before farming was released. Extra strong poison would be rarest.....

From daggers though I would say Mith (P+) would be the rarest (the metals before that less rare as people make them thinking they are uncommon)

But whats the rarest item? it probably is the Half wine as nobody knew in advance that they would be discontinued unlike holiday items.

sig2webzx7.jpg

But whats the rarest item? it probably is the Half wine as nobody knew in advance that they would be discontinued unlike holiday items.

+ you only got one by drinking 1 sip of wine then banking it, and you could also accidently drink it.

Not many people would have bothered banking 1 sip of wine which at the time was pretty useless.

bronze pp++ dagger.

Who would own one of those?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Hm.. respect. Don't see that one nowadays. Can't sell it, it's not tradeable, can't get it from monster drops.. yet it's worth so much.

Have to agree with this. Rarest item in RS, either respect or manners.

Teeg

Not really any useful purpose to discuss and find a conclusion about this issue. :-k

Steel guantlets from end of family crest quest for me.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I'm going to agree with the slayer cape. It's the only item in the game that is possible to get, but no one has.

Agreed and i doubt anyone ever will own one - also, 6M exp from cannon is a hell of a lot of cannonballs lol...

Avid43.png

For rarest SKILL CAPE, mining and smithing. Its one of the only "non-buyable" skills, that you can get if you've got 1 billion gold, or 1gp

a farming cape or a dragon spear (not poisoned)

I'm amazed to see people make baseless speculations on which skillcape is the rarest (not referring to the untrimmed slayer cape issue). I just looked it up, and you're both wrong because construction still wins as the rarest skillcape.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )