Boris5000's Blog, Phreakn Hell, Going for 99 range, 27630

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawn broke over the lush, green trees beside the river Lum. The light slowly crept up over a snoring figure in between the branches of a particularly large willow. As the light hit his eyes, Aticus stirred, blinked twice and sat up. He regretted that last action almost immediately as he cracked his head on a low branch and fell back down again. WhereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s my helmet when I need it? He though to himself as he crawled out of the way and stood up. As his eyes readjusted themselves to the light he took in the gently smouldering remains of last nights fire, the bones of the unfortunate chicken that had become his dinner last night and the fresh, clean water of the Lum bubbling past. He pushed his way out of the shelter offered by the drooping tree and knelt down at the edge of the river. After splashing cold water on himself to make sure he was awake, Aticus knelt there for a while longer to the sounds of the birds and calm flowing of the river as it passed his camp.

there u got Boris ::'

Sammy200_Sig_by_hawkxs.jpg

We have similar combat skills :).

Your other skills absolutely own my though hahaha! Awesome blog btw mate, keep it up! :).

Check out my blog if you get time :) (in sig ;))

magic.gif

Click the potion to check out my blog! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck with your 100 combat goal boris! Stick at it

<3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear