Behind the Scenes - November Edition

darkjab

Just when I leave Runescape for WoW, they bring out the good stuff. :wall:

Well, they did kinda steal the grand exchange from WoW's auction house, and isn't there something in WoW that lets others assist/change your items?

Yes, because the idea of game-wide item listings was INVENTED by World of Warcraft. In fact, every single idea ever to exist in an MMORPG was invented by WoW. Those Jagex thieves.

well said most things in wow are just a un of the mill rpg standard lol.

wow as a budding econemist(cant even spell it) im interested on what the grand exhange will have on the economy many people said it would destroy it lol

interesting month,i wonder what them hints are..

omg0rz 1 w4nt sk1lls

only kidding anyways it look all good this month

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im suprised that so many people think it is a good month. If you actually consider these updates its pretty average, why else do you think they added the last to lines - basically to blur the reality of the month.

This good update mentioned in the last sentences, whatever it is, is coming out in early 2008, so I don't really see why I would want to know about it now.

Drow4.png

This is best month we ever got! We are getting what we are asking for and not just one update a year. We have never gotten such hints at the bottom as far as I know and thats why this update must be one of the best updates we will ever get! It won't just stop by a small island with some new animals it won't be just a new area we can walk through in 10 minutes... It will be better than that, Jagex is proud on it and they let us know it! The best thing I can think of is a RuneScape world with a sky and 4 seasons in a year! How would it be to see snow fall down when its freezing outside? What would be better then leafs on the ground when its autumn? Don't you like to see some colourful flours and birds laying eggs in the spring? Or last but not least, whats better then a ice cold beer in summer?

very interesting month, after not so interesting October.

I am also guessing the grand exchange will be f2p, since it's in Varrock rather than, much more sensibly, in Seers.

and the big surprise? hopefully summoning/necromancy

Wow, gonna be a great month! the grand exchange is what i'll look forward to the most, because i hate merchanting. I have such a short attention span, and standin' in a bank annoys the crap outta me! I just can't do it! Well, I guess now I don't have to, I just put it up for sale, and wait...it's not that i'm lazy, it's just that my attention span is way to short :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ( I would have had a whole line of smilies, but apparently, i passed the smily limit. Yeah, I had alot of smilies, 28).

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

F2p gets its first big update in a while \'

The rest of the updates look cool. I like the experience to next level. It is really going to help me.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Just when I leave Runescape for WoW, they bring out the good stuff. :wall:

Well, they did kinda steal the grand exchange from WoW's auction house, and isn't there something in WoW that lets others assist/change your items?

Yes, because the idea of game-wide item listings was INVENTED by World of Warcraft. In fact, every single idea ever to exist in an MMORPG was invented by WoW. Those Jagex thieves.

well said most things in wow are just a un of the mill rpg standard lol.

wow as a budding econemist(cant even spell it) im interested on what the grand exhange will have on the economy many people said it would destroy it lol

interesting month,i wonder what them hints are..

omg0rz 1 w4nt sk1lls

only kidding anyways it look all good this month

Oh my god, runescape has a currency system, those dirty rotten thieves who purloin ideas from everyone else.

On Topic: I like the new updates. Two months in a row that do influence F2P.

tfssig.png

A new Guarnteed content poll! What could it be? Christmas event?

What's this new update in the future? I think its a skill, if anyone remembers, when the Guarnteed content poll was released after you voted, there was a message saying they have a new skill in devlopment. Could this be it? If it is, what could it be? :-k

Other than that, looks like a good month! \'

There's a new sticky in the Suggestions Forum on RSOF that explains it:

We will soon be releasing the fourth of our Guaranteed Content polls and, like the wallpaper and Hallowe'en ones before it, we would like your help!

The question is, 'which non-player character would you most like to see graphically updated?'

So, we would like you to propose a character that you feel needs an improvement, while also letting us know why. Perhaps you feel that Skippy isn't 'skippy' enough, or maybe the Chaos Elemental doesn't capture the feeling of chaos quite as it should.

So, use the following format and let us know which single character - whether they are evil-doers or do-gooders - should get an improvement:

Character:

Reason:

Runeman231.png

GESig.gif

Woah. Jagex read mymind. I have been thinking up an idea for the past few days about something almost exactly like the Grand Exchange. I'm a slayer/barrower, so my main profit stream comes from selling the valueble items I obtain from monster drops or the barrows chests. It takes me quite a while to sell my items for the price I want. So I've been dreaming that one day Jagex would make a system where I put up my items and go do something else while waiting for my money to be sold. What happens? the very next day, Jagex hears me! Way to go jagex!

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.