Rate my rubbish bank and stats!

Could this be locked please?

I only asked for a rate not a load of hate. Also just because i didnt mention it before i quit for quite some time and i have recently come back and everything in my bank ive gained since coming back.

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

Could this be locked please?

I only asked for a rate not a load of hate. Also just because i didnt mention it before i quit for quite some time and i have recently come back and everything in my bank ive gained since coming back.

Or just shows us your bank without covering things up so we can actually rate it?

Seriously stop being stupid, if i knew you had 141K in your bank or three rune plates how would that help me get your password? :roll:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Let me clarify this, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get hacked in Runescape. The only thing that can happen to you is you can accidentally download a keylogger, in which case they dont care if you have 10k cash, or 10M cash, they just take anything worth anything. If someone were to hack Runescape they would hack Urballzrmine and Kubert7, owned by the same person, a combined networth of close to 50 Billion gp.

Sorry, but I beg to differ. You can get hacked.

How can you get hacked? Max pass length is 16 I believe, 36 different characters, there are [7,958,661,109,946,400,884,391,936] different combinations. (I did 36x36x36x36 etc. till 16 times) At 500 passwords a MINUTE , it would take 265,288,703,664,880,028,146 HOURS STRAIGHT of password checking to find out your specific one. Figure 7 failed login attempts per IP (using proxies), you would need 37,898,386,237,840,004,020 proxies to get the job done. Dont get me started on bank pins.

So, meaning ONLY way you can get 'hacked' is by downloading something you should have downloaded, or have a too easy pass. Mine doesnt consist of common phrases, but random numbers and letters.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

If someone posts all their wealth, then they become a target for "hackers". Surely you people have read those posts "new scam, easy to fail", "tip.it impirsination scam", etc. Where people are sent keylogger videos / files / links.

If you go showing off your wealth, it does make you more vulnerable.

fishing.gif

If someone posts all their wealth, then they become a target for "hackers". Surely you people have read those posts "new scam, easy to fail", "tip.it impirsination scam", etc. Where people are sent keylogger videos / files / links.

If you go showing off your wealth, it does make you more vulnerable.

Then why to post to rate this! at all?

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

God sake, why would you get hacked if someone knew how much you had of everything :/......You have wasted my time even looking at this stupid thread

0/10 :evil:

I think I should hack him, just to find out what those numbers are. =D

1/10. And that 1 is for posting the picture.

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

@aaron1120: The posters of this thread are not harassing or flaming this user, rather asking for information. This is a Rate This, we have nothing to rate. It's rather obvious when you think about it.

@OP: This is a Rate This, we have nothing to rate. Add some information or take another picture without your squiggles and start another thread, then ask a mod to lock/delete this one. Until then, well, I don't have any other rating than "/10",

[hide]my rating is hidden so I don't get hacked[/hide] and other such nonsense.

vaporeon-sig.png