Tip.IT secret santa?

Futurama

Yeah, it'll never happen. Tip.It are a little over protective of their users, which in a way I agree with as a lot of them are young'uns. We used to? Still do? Have a "grown-up" forum, if everyone over a certain age (18/21) used that to organise it, it MIGHT be allowed. But the organiser would have to be someone of authority (moderator/administrator). Although I'd trust Futurama with my address. Hell... I think I've said it enough in a certain IRC chat for him to already have it. :ohnoes:

dwmafianw7.jpg

Notoriously Trollish.

Only if you want a visit from this guy,

copynr3.gif

yes please!

=0 Not Paedo-bear!!!!

OT: TS, that sounds like a great idea. But it's possible you would have the problem of people receiving gifts and not sending any in return, as aforementioned above (or maybe the last page, I'm too lazy to check). Also, there could be the problem of some terrorist browsing this website, seeing adresses, and sending anthrax or something to you guys.

Edit: Sorry, I missed the thing in the first post about contacting through PM's or MSN. :wall:

guitarist_rip.png

Metal>everything

make this 16+ so little ones won't get raped.
Yes. Of course. If you're 16, you're automatically impervious to rape. I'm getting rather sick of your age stereotypes.

And if there was this secret santa, I wouldn't participate. Its not just the risk of bad stuff in the mail or stalkers, but even the fact that you could simply sit there gladly accepting gifts without giving anything. Kinda bad system I'd say.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

make this 16+ so little ones won't get raped.
Yes. Of course. If you're 16, you're automatically impervious to rape. I'm getting rather sick of your age stereotypes.

And if there was this secret santa, I wouldn't participate. Its not just the risk of bad stuff in the mail or stalkers, but even the fact that you could simply sit there gladly accepting gifts without giving anything. Kinda bad system I'd say.

It'd be a bit messier, and harder on the organizer, but that would easily be fixed if they were mailed to a common address, and then sent off to everyone.