The REAL Undisputed Best Old School List Of True Pkers

burningflesh

lol sunjon was killa priest? i never knew that.

He said he was. I wouldn't know for sure I was never friends with any of those chars.

im still not sure though. how did he find time to get so good with killa priest, and also get 70 crafting a day after mysticsmagics.. doubt it was him originally anyway :?

A lot of people are getting good pkers and people who just pked a lot mixed up.

Practice makes perfect, if you pked alot you would more than likely get better.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Well my list was just a list of my own personal favorite pkers that aren't often mentioned. :twisted:

I don't think anyone can really say who is the best pker ever because they would have had to observe every pker in RS since it started which is impossible. :P

On the other hand, I think for overall best pker I would prefer someone who played for a long time, rather than someone who pked at the beginning of RS then quit. I like to give credit to the pkers who stayed through all the good and bad changes to the pk system and managed to master (or at least adapt not too badly) to each one.

The fact that kryptix, justin, earl, kingpin, and max333 are on there is ridiculous :roll:, and i dont care if i'm on there or not, but they shouldnt be.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

The fact that kryptix, justin, earl, kingpin, and max333 are on there is ridiculous :roll:, and i dont care if i'm on there or not, but they shouldnt be.

I have my own ideas about who should and should not be on the list. It's not the same as your list probably but I just bite my tongue sometimes when I see certain names. :wall: Especially when it is some late-starting prayer beast. *shudders*

I have my own ideas about who should and should not be on the list. It's not the same as your list probably but I just bite my tongue sometimes when I see certain names. :wall: Especially when it is some late-starting prayer beast. *shudders*

llama's just jealous that "k y jelly" his noob , sucked [wagon] :P

p.s. i also think master razor deserves a spot up there,

I know you're kidding, but that was not the name of my noob lol

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

I know you're kidding, but that was not the name of my noob lol

dude ya it was.. or else it was dmxkobe8's .. or somebody else.. damn iu cant remember

You want 'old school'? As of 3pm GMT on Sunday 21st January 2001.

Top 25 player killers - score is number of kills

1: DaRk_RoCk - 100

2: SilencerLD - 95

3: Robin_Hood2 - 83

3: Mortis - 83

5: EndBringer - 80

6: Phadera - 69

7: bomboy2328 - 68

8: donk - 67

9: Windstick - 65

10: Yemen - 64

11: Yokomon - 61

11: RCCBrasil - 61

13: lancelot24 - 60

14: Samhill - 58

14: Samikaze - 58

14: DecIll - 58

17: koma - 55

18: robsimons - 53

18: Rankka - 53

20: ace2you - 52

20: adam2000 - 52

22: plumaglob - 51

22: Wolf - 51

24: God - 50

24: crazy_joe75 - 50

• 3 weeks later...

Most people on this topic don't have a clue. :lol:

I tend to agree with Ad, but even he has it quite wrong too (well, certainly about me anyway - I did learn a lot, though).

But yeah, Llama0 and the like crack me up. No-life it to 120 and then just use their stats to PK. It'd be effortless to get away from them, even if their was several of "his group"

I met a few people who had a lot of skill, like Zorro for instance. Me and him used to do quite well together, even though we were a lot lower than everyone else. I always remember spending 6 hours pking with him and Vid... Felt proper sad afterwards. Ah, they were the days. I'd actually go back to it now if I could. It was a proper giggle at some points. :P

Hope you're all alright and what-not. I do read quite a bit, but I just never can be fussed to post. :-k

I tend to agree with Ad, but even he has it quite wrong too (well, certainly about me anyway - I did learn a lot, though).

Not sure quite what you don't agree with in what i said, think it was pretty accurate and if anything i pulled punches so as not to take a pop at anyone in that list.

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

cant believe hardly anyone mentions I wicked I

easily one of the best pkers - FACT.

at his peak when he cared about the game, he was the single best pker.

he quit for about a year or more, and would occasionaly log in to pk half heartedly, he'd end up getting teamed by loads of glory hunting no namers, who got a bit too excited when they saw the name "I Wicked I" :lol: and all of a sudden was rendered "[cabbage]", and there was a huge backlash against him, the funny thing is he'd log in with 3 or 4 sharks, fight whoever he could see and then die, but really he couldnt give a [bleep].

0ffficial;

Da Str Tep;

Daakpunk;

Nowyoudie;

Sexy paki;

Tracy 296;

Keeler Crunch.

Loads more, but I cba writing.

Edit: Whoops, I was under the impression this post was about pures! My bad ;(

Rs1 - X dsp x (84 pure plate) - Retired a long time ago