burningflesh

The REAL Undisputed Best Old School List Of True Pkers

Wild and Rompa are Australian :P

^ Hayians lol. war gto, chaos guy, war xxl, xlady lunax, luckylucky28.......... Most of them still play. and not wildlfowers lol, I think her and rompa stompa are English.

Proudly getting art removed from my signature after all these years!

I've had most of these people chase me around the wild.. Or i saw them training in the pirate house or axe house...

35b9enp.jpg

Birdi, a very good pker, except he NEVER caught me and used to growl because I could run a good diagonal, and type fast..so I would chat to him ALLLLLLLLLLLLL the way down to Edge:p In the end, we became friends:) Let's face it, it's impossible to resist your intended victim when she tells you jokes all the way there.

Even though all you pkers would fight and argue, I really thought you were all nice guys - well you were to me anyway:) Purity never let me go in wild with him because instead of any fighting going on, I'd be standing there chatting with his enemies.

And to the person who said " at least no one mentioned Azn Purity" ...

Azn Purity

Azn Purity

Azn Purity

Azn Purity

Azn Purity

Azn Purity

I do these things at midnight :razz:

always makes me laugh when i see earl justin and ladypiggy cuz i hung out with those three constantly, and my name never gets mentioned. :oops:

but i'd say birdi, who also hung out with us at hobs (with katalina2 occasionally) was a better pker than any of those three.

And adx I don't think we ever faught because I really only remember struggling to get away from zar and i wicked i. Max always attacked me but i always beat him so I guess I don't know how good he is (even though we was about 15 levels higher lol)

lastly I dont know about how good of a pker grubyyyyyyy was but back in the day he'd attack anything that moved.

ahahaha..

Ayo its the team captain, so you already know what it is. I realize i showed up a little late to this party but i havent thought about rs in a long time, the only time really is when me and the black guy (still black on xbox live) or my man boston feel like reminiscing and laughing about the old times, and god damn do we have a lot of funny stories because at the end of the day thats all the game was to us, fun.

That being said i wouldnt have bothered posting here even with the dirt being thrown on my name (kenny cut and pasted some of the comments about me and had me laughin my butt off) but im absolutely dumb founded that youve got all these people posting and i didnt see not one mention of my boy mass chris (RIP) dude was the best pker out with a bullet, made me look like a god damn rookie everytime i went out there and before you attempt to tell me chris wasnt out there since the beginning, id say he was in the same group of pkers as adx, cause i sure as [cabbage] dont remember adx out at gds and rocks when dmxkobe and greg were crapping on me. The difference between chris and adx are simple chris fights you any server any where any time any food and still didnt log ever. Adx only fought on uk servers and only when he had a tactical advantage (catch, numbers, full food etc) he'd probably fight 1 on1 but when you always pk with a team who knows? Im not saying anything bad about him, thats very smart tactically, but its the same [cabbage] you call me out for. Which is always comical to me because my boys (kdog3wa, dsm, mass, llama0 etc.) i didn't know for the majority of the time i played rs, and most of them didnt pk on p2p, which is where i spent most of my time. I guess my point is that if youre saying i teamed you with "team swifty" you probably didn't play runescape until it was dying or dead, If i teamed you with robin hood and zar or something like that, feel free to complain, but back then i was the low level that people thought they could beat haha. I just think that chris was as good at catching as adx if not better and was a much more versaitle player who never gave a crap about his reputation he played the game how he believed it should be played, additionally although it may not be relevant in this arguement he was a great person.

As for adx's post about perception, youre completely right, and the main difference is you always cared what people thought, you were worried about the reputation and what people thought of you, i never cared, in fact im not sure it would have been possible for me to care less, lol. I only cared about having fun, and quite frankly at that age it was fun to me seeing how mad i could get people. I loved being a villain, i wouldnt have given it up for anything. That being said, word of mouth is what it is so i am what they say i am. The reality being whether you believe it or not is i did unto others as they had done unto me, you log from me? i log from you, i dont care if youre level 4. A lot of times if i beat someone and they logged, the next round id fake being low hp even if im winning run and log because why not? Thats what was alway entertaining to me about the game, i certainly didnt need to win fights for money or armour, anyone who knows me knows ive been loaded with gp and armour since jump, in fact i probably gave away more [cabbage] than most of you ever had, not that it matters, i never gave a [cabbage] about the pixels, it was about the fun and thats the one thing i have to give runescape, the community did make it fun to be a villain, its just not the same on COD lol. Back to perception, Adx you worked so hard on your imagine you shoulda had a runescape PR staff lol, you can talk as much crap about me as you want, but it just makes you look dumb to anyone who knows, because the people that know us know we were on each others lists probably 95% of the time we played rs (or at least since you popped up at 100 outta no where- you were thund3rcats friend, who was zar's friend, they gave you a pass as i recall i thought you were a free set). I'm not saying we were friends, but we were most certainly allys before the bans took away all the people to fight. You were someone i could count on to get my back on a uk server other than that i wouldnt pm you and you wouldnt pm me lol. I guess it just comes down to what youd prefer, personally back in the day i woulda rather fought me than adx, and not cause adx is better, but because he doesnt fight without catch, when he did he ran with food so he could get away without logging. On the flip side they didnt have canadian servers for the majority time the game was out, so im not gonna have catch most of the time, im not gonna run with food, ima fight till 60ish hp and bounce and if you miss a catch, and youve logged from me, guess whats gonna happen? I accept that people call me a logger etc. because of it, im down with it because if i had respect for you id fight you to death, and if i didnt have respect for you, whats your opinion matter? Most of the enemies i had respect for you'll see their names up at the top under "my boys" my point being i fought chris to the death, kenny, dustin, jamal etc. the people you have respect for inevitably become your friends at least it was that way for me and the rest quite frankly didn't deserve it. Speaking of perception while me and adx had a falling out (i dont remember over what, probably a lack of people to fight lol) my perception of him didnt change till a few months later on f2p he rolled up on me and kdog3wa with 2 people and attacked me, i ran to drink potion and his friend attacked me, so kdog attacked adx, so adx took off his weapon and had his friend say (cause he was muted at the time) "he doesnt want to fight you we're here for swifty" so in other words back up and let me 3 on 1 your friend real quick. I still remember it because it was one of the funnier things i saw from a "pker", me and kenny were laughing about it earlier today it just made him seem terrified of kenny, lol so yes you look good to these board trolls adx, but who are they? (no disrespect intended) i hope their respect is worth all those runs to edgeville, missing all the fights on cali servers and all the other fun [cabbage] you missed out on while lookin out for your rep lol. (some of the most fun i had on rs was pking in addy at level 120). This is just a random thought but another thing that makes me laugh about Ad is people seem to not realize hes the one that made it fashionable for 100+s to teleport from level 29 wilderness lol, that publicist is doin a hell of a job, she should holla at the govenator he could really use some help.

Feel free to talk [cabbage] about me, but 1 thing you could never say is i wouldnt fight, 1 on 5, 2 on 10, 3 on 15, i didnt care, my team gave up numbers all the time and won, and to the idiots who say "they were always the highest levels" do you think we started at 110? i got terrorized at level 80 by level 90s and a few low 100s as well the difference being, i knew i had a chance to beat them, i was never the type to log on sight like chubby english kids with more gp than sense, or lil asian kids on botting clients, or clowns who pretend to be down then beg russians to help them out with level 80s 3 iteming at rune rocks (killermandie is a coward, sorry i wanted to be explicit about that 1), losers who spent hours click training on blessed spiders while the rest of us afk'd in axes while playing madden, my point is how can you consider anyone one of the best pkers if they were scared of a straight up fight? kryptix mandie you guys were always terrified of a fair fight because i had a few levels on you? hahaha The rest of you cowards know who you are, but youre not trying to act like you fought so theres no need to call names.

Alright my bad for the essay but its been a while since i talked about runescape, and you know if i was in swifty mode, id go in on every single person that had something to say about me, cause you know, like i know yall aint got [cabbage] on me, if i didnt get the most full rune kills on rs ever im top 5 for sure, and probably had more fun than anyone else, lol. Swifty got buried so you can all relax hes not coming, that being said everything i did on rs was for fun and done with no evil intentions, i wish my worst enemy on rs the best irl, people took this [cabbage] too seriously in my day, i hope its not that way no more, lol.

BAD MEETS EVIL JUNE 14th.

I could only laugh that 6 years after the game you felt the need to make such a dramatic post swifty , and in the same post say you didnt care what people thought of you.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I could only laugh that 6 years after the game you felt the need to make such a dramatic post swifty , and in the same post say you didnt care what people thought of you.

I find it funny that after 6 years you still don't know how to properly place commas. We've been through this before.

the sign (,), a mark of punctuation used for indicating a division in a sentence, as in setting off a word, phrase, or clause, especially when such a division is accompanied by a slight pause or is to be noted in order to give order to the sequential elements of the sentence.

Is dictionary.com placing their commas incorrectly? Are they lying to us, dude? You do NOT space your commas. Dang. Word-comma-SPACE-word.

What he said was real. You have nothing to say real. You weren't really anything on Rs. You're like a vulture that just hangs around and tries to pick up things, honestly. You could never be mentioned in any good pkers list, you could never be in any debate on here, you could never anything because you weren't much of anything. You just "hang" around and try to make yourself something. He put a lot of time on Rs and never the forums so years after the fact, he can't come here and freely express how he felt and what he saw in the game? I'm sure you enjoyed reading it and I'm equally sure you read all of it. Comment about it directly or don't say anything at all. Peace.

so many legendary high levels in one thread (originally posted by Zonghui):

Erixson run like a baby

ur right. that link was truly an epic read. what a blast from the past :D

must have been mad baked when i made that random post in there

and the cussing :D

I find it funny that after 6 years you still don't know how to properly place commas. We've been through this before.

the sign (,), a mark of punctuation used for indicating a division in a sentence, as in setting off a word, phrase, or clause, especially when such a division is accompanied by a slight pause or is to be noted in order to give order to the sequential elements of the sentence.

Is dictionary.com placing their commas incorrectly? Are they lying to us, dude? You do NOT space your commas. Dang. Word-comma-SPACE-word.

What he said was real. You have nothing to say real. You weren't really anything on Rs. You're like a vulture that just hangs around and tries to pick up things, honestly. You could never be mentioned in any good pkers list, you could never be in any debate on here, you could never anything because you weren't much of anything. You just "hang" around and try to make yourself something. He put a lot of time on Rs and never the forums so years after the fact, he can't come here and freely express how he felt and what he saw in the game? I'm sure you enjoyed reading it and I'm equally sure you read all of it. Comment about it directly or don't say anything at all. Peace.

All we need now is for kdog to post, but that would prob be asking to much. Keep up with your grammar classes D. They are very ...nice sir.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I didn't want to fight with anyone i just wanted to bust out a couple jokes and say my piece but most people are as short sided and ignorant as you MUP and just want to argue and fight about nothing, which is why i had so much fun with the rs community, not to mention its easy to think youre not offending someone where theyre a 2 dimensional character, lol. Why you are still holding a grudge because we didnt want to be friends with you after 6 years? is beyond me but whatever gets you through the night. I'm not surprised at all that youre 1 of the only people still using these forums frequently considering my first contact with you was you stalking me via forums. I had never even seen you in the rs world and you would follow around my posts, lol. Then i saw you a couple weeks later weakening on p2p, i remember having a good laugh. This is why i didn't bother acknowledging my "runescape enemies" or anyone (i didnt know) who chose to talk [cabbage] about me, cause this kind of stuff was stupid when the game was cool, doing it now is just kinda pathetic, lol. I realize the irony of saying that after i posted first but mine was just making jokes and acknowledging that i had said foul stuff over my time and apologizing to those who may have actually been offended. If thats what you consider drama you must live a very sheltered life, lol. Also knowing when to use commons and periods to break up sentences and paragraphs doesnt require special schools, just basic knowledge of the english language. You act like its a strike of lightning that me and dustin posted, we were laughing about this together, i said in my post that they were showing me what people said, its not like its hard to post you need 5 minutes an internet connection and an email address, but i guess haters gotta hate, even if they look stupid because they cant find anything legitimate to hate on.

Ayo i cant imagine ill be posting again here in the near future to talk to MUP, i don't know why he's so mad at us i don't even really remember you from rs other than you stalking me on forums, and the time kenny and dustin killed you so you cussed off down to you, she screen shotted the chat log so we could see it, damn that was hilarious, you really lost your [cabbage] on that quiet asian girl, haha but anyway maybe ill post back in like another 4-5 years and see if you've matured at all, im rooting for you little buddy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!!!!

I didn't want to fight with anyone i just wanted to bust out a couple jokes and say my piece but most people are as short sided and ignorant as you MUP and just want to argue and fight about nothing, which is why i had so much fun with the rs community, not to mention its easy to think youre not offending someone where theyre a 2 dimensional character, lol. Why you are still holding a grudge because we didnt want to be friends with you after 6 years? is beyond me but whatever gets you through the night. I'm not surprised at all that youre 1 of the only people still using these forums frequently considering my first contact with you was you stalking me via forums. I had never even seen you in the rs world and you would follow around my posts, lol. Then i saw you a couple weeks later weakening on p2p, i remember having a good laugh. This is why i didn't bother acknowledging my "runescape enemies" or anyone (i didnt know) who chose to talk [cabbage] about me, cause this kind of stuff was stupid when the game was cool, doing it now is just kinda pathetic, lol. I realize the irony of saying that after i posted first but mine was just making jokes and acknowledging that i had said foul stuff over my time and apologizing to those who may have actually been offended. If thats what you consider drama you must live a very sheltered life, lol. Also knowing when to use commons and periods to break up sentences and paragraphs doesnt require special schools, just basic knowledge of the english language. You act like its a strike of lightning that me and dustin posted, we were laughing about this together, i said in my post that they were showing me what people said, its not like its hard to post you need 5 minutes an internet connection and an email address, but i guess haters gotta hate, even if they look stupid because they cant find anything legitimate to hate on.

Ayo i cant imagine ill be posting again here in the near future to talk to MUP, i don't know why he's so mad at us i don't even really remember you from rs other than you stalking me on forums, and the time kenny and dustin killed you so you cussed off down to you, she screen shotted the chat log so we could see it, damn that was hilarious, you really lost your [cabbage] on that quiet asian girl, haha but anyway maybe ill post back in like another 4-5 years and see if you've matured at all, im rooting for you little buddy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GROUND!!!!

Not sure which forums your referring to? Maybe these. And I didnt pk p2p , and if i had weakens on me it was probally from training axes or pirates the few times I trained in wild on p2p.

Either way , I never remember trying to get in on your guys group , nor adx's, but if you remember it that way , you remember it that way. Only person i actually ever considered pking with outside of fighting those haiyan chars was unitpoop. Simply because what i missed, he caught and visa versa. Didnt much like the whole group fight crap because I seemed to be every ones target cause of my mouth.

And yer I prob did curse out dty , because quite frankly I hated any one having my name in a kill picture. But then again who does like dying to some one they hate.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I haven't posted here in awhile, but I decided to since you made the request.

I have no hard feelings against you. I'm sure everyone else has a day where they think about past Runescape memories. If you played for more than two years, you probably have a ton of memories. There were some hilarious moments from RS. I have the same feeling towards insulting people over the internet as I did back in the day; I loved insulting the way they played the game, but not their personal lives. Nobody knew me, and I didn't know anybody (outside of a select group of friends). Graeme brought up a hilarious time we had. I remember the same thing. I even (for whatever reason), remember where me and Dustin killed you (I think he got the kill). It was something like slightly northwest of the graveyard.

I used to terrorize people on RS. Most of my pking was done before I even knew Dustin or Graeme. I probably would have been the biggest pker if I hadn't spent so much time on my skill total. It was always hilarious when people would think I couldn't pk because I was, at one point, number 9 in overall total. I even made the server status on 3 different nights, for 4 different things (mining, smithing, magic and crafting) when they had that up. The best stat-tracking system rs had was that list with the best players, with 200 names on each page. It was like highscores, pre-highscores.

From time to time I check this board and I see some hilarious stuff. Namely, Kory (Killermandie, who I'm pretty sure shared with WSGB) making up lies. The funniest one was him saying he was the one that got me to pk in the first place. This is actually the most annoying one. Kory never got me to pk. I was pking before he played Runescape. I actually quit Kdog in...I don't know, 2001 or 2002 and played almost entirely on 3-5 low level characters. I was always pking in Lumbridge (best pking ever BTW because everthing was a 3 hit). I later moved to Varrock where I made mostly played on Rough Divide who was like 5-1-35 with all rune (this was before they put the stat requirements in).

Since we're talking about Killermandie, I'd actually like to know how many alternate clients he used. I tried out one of them for a day, just to see what it was like. I imagine with him being a good friend of WSGB, he was on an alternate client throughout his entire RS life, excluding the first portion where he was just never a good pker to begin with. I'd always get messages from Kory that pretty much went "help." I'd go to his server and I'd see him fighting someone 20 levels lower.

Uh, what else? Oh right, I'm pretty sure that people who used programs for auto-catching were mentally [developmentally delayed]ed. I can understand people that were using a bot to train, but to catch? These were the people that were just plain bad at pking and probably couldn't catch a break in the real world.

Remember when they had the two Cali servers and good server located in Canada? IF I fought you on either of those servers back in the day, I probably killed you.

Best RS memory - Walking into the Jew and Russian clans by myself. There were about 50 of them. Footballguru attacks me, and I'm assuming he thinks he was winning, because I ended up killing him. I picked everything up and managed to get away (ran all the way out).

I hope my post was random enough for anybody that reads it.

Oh one more thing before I inevitably reply to someone- MUP, I remember you and Vincent222 consistently being destroyed by me and Dustin. This was before we even hung out with Graeme.

Oh I forgot to add one more thing. I'm bothered by "deadly pair of trio." Sorry Tim, but I just have to point this out. A pair is equal to two, not three.

And I never really pk'd with you with the exception of that month where we were in some clan together. That's why you didn't really have much to say about me/it looked off.

Edited by Kimberly
Mod EDIT: Please don't post multiple times in a row for no reason as we consider it spam.

Gett'em Boston, but whos this Graeme guy? what level was he? i dont ever remember seeing him. I echo your feelings about Mandie and Mup, as for Mup i dont really remember anything specifc involving him other than the 2 things i mentioned, watching you and darkness catch him dead (the dty incident). Me and MUP were truced or something at that point because i didnt attack him but i remember mup saying "i see you sitting on that se swifty", and i only remember that because it really made me laugh. Thats why i can't figure out where the hostility comes from, as for your statements MUP (and i said i wouldnt get drawn in) you get attacked because you have a big mouth? i think its widely agreed that i had the biggest mouth on rs and i rarely got attacked first, granted most of the time i was doing the attacking, lol. I can only speak personally, but i attacked you on sight everytime because you rarely fought and dont take that as some big insult because you were just one of many that didn't like to fight unless it was on their terms (which rarely happened). To be clear by that i mean if i was training in axes on rs and someone wanted to fight, i didnt care if i wasted 5 food training already, i wanted to fight, Im simply suggesting you had a different mentality.

Man best rs memory is a good throw down but come on boston youre killing me, i thought about it for like 5 seconds and i have like 5-10 things i could say, i think anytime we fought clans it was funny cause we'd be fighting against staggering numbers and almost always kill at least 1 and escape (dustin putting on a purple cape and convincing rsd he was in the clan so he could bank after killing them comes to mind) but my favourite moments were always the funny stuff and for comedic value id have to go with me killing mob dog for a dragon medium (when they were still relatively rare) in front of like 20 of our mutual friends. I think it was like tim's 99 str or something and there was like 20 of his friends, and anytime you get 20 rs people together, you know theres gonna be some enemies, haha. In this case it was me and mob, he showed up and i told him immediately, if he skulled i was taking his helmet, he shot me, i guess feeling safe surrounded by his friends and i proceeded to catch him dead, in front of a captive audience. He'd run diag, 20 of our friends would run adjacent to him to see if i was gonna catch him, this went on for several minutes, the whole time him saying stuff like "no one is gonna help?" "thanks guys....". Pure Comedy Gold. I'm pretty sure this is where white tiger and her family started hating me and "team swifty" as well, which produced many hilarious moments. I'd say you should have made a new topic for this boston but i think it would just be me you and mup posting, i still enjoyed the laugh though.

On a serious note id like to say this sandwhich im eating is delicious, because it has bacon in it.

Only reason you and I didnt fight more is because I didnt pk p2p , and thats all you pked pretty much til i got banned in late 03. And if i did see you on f2p it was with 3 or 4 other 99 hpers which why the hell should i just give up sets to clowns.

It was fun while it lasted.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Only reason you and I didnt fight more is because I didnt pk p2p , and thats all you pked pretty much til i got banned in late 03. And if i did see you on f2p it was with 3 or 4 other 99 hpers which why the hell should i just give up sets to clowns.

Man, I'm sorry but I can't overlook your commas. Like dayummmm. It's not all that hard, homie. Clowns, yo! Clowns? You going to take that 3rd ninja?

Let me ask you a personal question, meet. It might shed some light on a few things for me and my friends. Who is hotter? Scarlett Johannson or Natalie Portman?

(No, G, he most definitely will not be tallied up, in case you're curious.)

Man, I'm sorry but I can't overlook your commas. Like dayummmm. It's not all that hard, homie. Clowns, yo! Clowns? You going to take that 3rd ninja?

Let me ask you a personal question, meet. It might shed some light on a few things for me and my friends. Who is hotter? Scarlett Johannson or Natalie Portman?

Easily Scarlett sir.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Easily Scarlett sir.

Lmao. Thanks! But wrong.

Both are hot , but scarlet is definately hotter. But each his own. Stupid question any ways.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

Yeah, that's not true at all. Like I had said previously, most of the times me/Dustin fought you were me and Dustin vs. you and Vincent222. One of you died every time.

Oh, I also remember killing Newbieinneed on 3 different characters. Good times.

so many legendary high levels in one thread (originally posted by Zonghui):

Erixson run like a baby

ur right. that link was truly an epic read. what a blast from the past :D

must have been mad baked when i made that random post in there

and the cussing :D

Hey dude.

I remember winning like 90 percent of my friendly death matches with swifty and kdog. I rocked them.

I'm trying to think of my funniest rs moment now. It's not the funniest but I remember when Gorth and Equalizer T got me banned and when I got unbanned.... I killed the very first person I attacked which coincidentally was the most annoying girl on rs; thirtyfifty8. Oh another was when me and Swifty were extremely bored and went to rs2 to pk and this was when rs2 still had it's pking in it's prime-- that's what rs2 people say anyway, I always thought it sucked. It was maybe 5-6 months after rs2 and our friend Giselle brought up some of her friends to me and Swifty to kill and they ended up killing me haha. They were only level 80-95 and I think they may of killed swifty, too. I don't remember. But it was on rs2, I'll say that again.

Another was when someone gave me, swifty, kdog and down to you an admin account to pepsi's newera forums and you'd remember if you used them then. We messed them up pretty bad. I would never do anything like that now, but we were like 18 and pepsi sucked so it was funny.

Umm. I remember adx closing the 37 altar doors at a war when I was fighting hehas. He must of closed the doors on him 12 times so he couldn't run out. You could do that if you had an awesome connection back then and were fast. Hehasnoidea would run from combat with me, then try to open the door and Adx would close it instantly. I couldn't stand him so it was funny and yeah, he died.

Another time me, Kdog and Swifty were having a fun deathmatch at level 37 altar. We did this every single night basically for awhile. We'd kill people then when no one was left, we'd fight. Anyway, we were in 37 altar by iceys and swifty had a drag medium on. We were all skulled in p2p stuff. So swifty kills kdog, then I pile jump swifty before he can even pick up anything. At this point I'm 30 hp no food and swifty was like 5 hp. As soon as I attacked some random level 90 who was not a pker at all came down from iceys. He must of been training. I end up 3 hitting swifty and I have 10 hp or so left. I get attacked right after and I hadn't picked up one thing. I retreat, highlight the pile and kdog's set was there too, so there's a million things on the ground. I look for the medium and I got it. I got attacked again. All 0's. Then I got away lol. It was just funny how he showed up at the exact right second. He ended up getting 2 sets but the medium was more than those and he didn't get that.

The MI-RSD war was pretty fun, too. Which reminds me of wickedwayz suiciding on babym39 when I got him low. Wickedwayz must of suicided on livinlarge from me 10 times I have to say when I was just pking. That's when it's me, swifty, kdog, maybe gogeta ssj5 fighting 80 of them and he'd still suicide. But this was at a war and he did it so it was hysterical haha. But yeah, that war was like 7 hours long and it was a lot of fun. I think adx got 30 something kills. Sue got 20 something. I ended up getting 15 kills or so and only died once. And I died to snake slava and the russians friends, not rsd.

Pretty much anything to do with Rsd was fun. They were so horrible. Exercitum had way more skill than them at pking and killed me way more than Rsd ever got close to. I'm not saying exercitum killed me a lot. They were just better. I'd say they got me once for every 30 of them I killed whereas I never died to rsd.

Me and kdog stomping noobfrie every night. Us getting bored of high level pking so we got pures and instead of running meet's high level character out of wild, we'd run his lower level out of wild.

When I got banned was pretty funny, too. Gorth and Equalizer made a essay topic on scape of me cheating right after it happened too. I use to have a horrible connection. I could catch on it okay and rs would move smooth. I think it was dsl. Anyway, my connection would go out every 5-10 minutes it seemed so I'd dc. Whenever I disconnected while I was in a fight- 7-10 times I'd end up dead, but I'd wait a second at the connection lost screen with it stuck on me fighting someone, if it didn't come back within like 10 seconds, I'd X out, load up a different server, and if I wasn't dead, I'd eat and go back to the original server I was fighting on to fight some more. Anyway, I dced against one of those two losers and I loaded up a different server. I was 5 hp or something. I ate, went back to the server they were on. They were waiting for me and they attacked me and they instantly accused me of cheating. And then I ended up beating them both. It was 2-1 to being with and I ran them both out of food and made them run. I caught one of them like 6 times before he got away then I beat the hell out of the other one and he ran. So I had a hitting bot I think they called it lmao (idiots). And apparently me dcing on low hp was me having a bot to disappear from combat whenever I was low hp. Let's pretend they didn't hit me like 20 times before I actually disconnected. They just hit low or 0's. It was obvious they sucked at pking and didn't know how things worked. I mean, why would I use a bot to disappear on low hp when I HAD just started to fight them. I still had a full inventory of food basically. Anyway, I got banned for like 4 months which was just ridiculous. It was during the rs2 launch also so all of my stuff went to rs2.

There was another time when I was like lvl 107. I had just got magic and there was like 4 level 120s in rs I think then. Maybe a little more but I really think there was only 4 or so lol. Anyway, Limyu was one of the 120s in rs at that time. I know he wasn't a pker or anything but I ended up killing him 3 times in 30 minutes when I was training at hobs. We only fought 3 times and I got him each time. It was funny because he had no clue who I was (he never pked so he didn't know me) and he was actually the one to attack me first.

K. That's just what comes to the top of my head. My definite best, favorite, funniest moments were with kdog and swifty for sure. There's tons of things I remember but it's way too much to type and no one is going to read this anyway so yeah lol. Oh right. I had a lot of funny times with warxxl (coolest guy on rs with kdog and swifty). Me and thugstyle did a lot of funny stuff out of wild, too. Dropping rune and stuff in alkharid and watching people walk from the cows all the way around it to get the stuff, then we'd teleport it.

Oh and someone who uses msn or plays rs needs to find mob dog and or I goddess I. I have to say that was the funniest thing when swifty killed him for his medium. It became like a 5 hour ordeal with mob's girlfriend (goddess and her whole family, ice to ice, whitetiger etc). I would love to see what they have to say. This was basically right after mediums came out. They were still really rare. Seriously, anyone on rs missed out on that. It was definitely the greatest thing ever.

edit- I forgot something. There was one night when swifty, kdog, downtoyou and I were pking and we ran into eugene ru, which happened every now and then but this one night we literally killed the guy 20 times or so. 10-15 rune sets. Down even got him 2 or 3 times. I'm not saying he was a bad pker and we save for down, all killed him a lot anyway but not ever that much in one night. I'm not sure if eugene got a mention or not on this topic, I mean this topic kind of sucks anyway. There's great pkers lister and some of the greatest there was, sure, but a lot of it is just people that "pked" a lot or pked with good pkers. Honestly, Eugene and gogeta should be on that list, especially gogeta. He was way better than me when it counted. He was great when I was still learning a lot about pking. And random but I never saw lord vid as a good pker, never. Zorro, yeah, lord vid? Nope. Xrs should be on that list, too, and The Lapper was by far the best pure pker ever. He was a pure plate and I don't think he ever went past 69-77 combat or so.

I remember winning like 90 percent of my friendly death matches with swifty and kdog. I rocked them.

I'm trying to think of my funniest rs moment now. It's not the funniest but I remember when Gorth and Equalizer T got me banned and when I got unbanned.... I killed the very first person I attacked which coincidentally was the most annoying girl on rs; thirtyfifty8. Oh another was when me and Swifty were extremely bored and went to rs2 to pk and this was when rs2 still had it's pking in it's prime-- that's what rs2 people say anyway, I always thought it sucked. It was maybe 5-6 months after rs2 and our friend Giselle brought up some of her friends to me and Swifty to kill and they ended up killing me haha. They were only level 80-95 and I think they may of killed swifty, too. I don't remember. But it was on rs2, I'll say that again.

Another was when someone gave me, swifty, kdog and down to you an admin account to pepsi's newera forums and you'd remember if you used them then. We messed them up pretty bad. I would never do anything like that now, but we were like 18 and pepsi sucked so it was funny.

Umm. I remember adx closing the 37 altar doors at a war when I was fighting hehas. He must of closed the doors on him 12 times so he couldn't run out. You could do that if you had an awesome connection back then and were fast. Hehasnoidea would run from combat with me, then try to open the door and Adx would close it instantly. I couldn't stand him so it was funny and yeah, he died.

Another time me, Kdog and Swifty were having a fun deathmatch at level 37 altar. We did this every single night basically for awhile. We'd kill people then when no one was left, we'd fight. Anyway, we were in 37 altar by iceys and swifty had a drag medium on. We were all skulled in p2p stuff. So swifty kills kdog, then I pile jump swifty before he can even pick up anything. At this point I'm 30 hp no food and swifty was like 5 hp. As soon as I attacked some random level 90 who was not a pker at all came down from iceys. He must of been training. I end up 3 hitting swifty and I have 10 hp or so left. I get attacked right after and I hadn't picked up one thing. I retreat, highlight the pile and kdog's set was there too, so there's a million things on the ground. I look for the medium and I got it. I got attacked again. All 0's. Then I got away lol. It was just funny how he showed up at the exact right second. He ended up getting 2 sets but the medium was more than those and he didn't get that.

The MI-RSD war was pretty fun, too. Which reminds me of wickedwayz suiciding on babym39 when I got him low. Wickedwayz must of suicided on livinlarge from me 10 times I have to say when I was just pking. That's when it's me, swifty, kdog, maybe gogeta ssj5 fighting 80 of them and he'd still suicide. But this was at a war and he did it so it was hysterical haha. But yeah, that war was like 7 hours long and it was a lot of fun. I think adx got 30 something kills. Sue got 20 something. I ended up getting 15 kills or so and only died once. And I died to snake slava and the russians friends, not rsd.

Pretty much anything to do with Rsd was fun. They were so horrible. Exercitum had way more skill than them at pking and killed me way more than Rsd ever got close to. I'm not saying exercitum killed me a lot. They were just better. I'd say they got me once for every 30 of them I killed whereas I never died to rsd.

Me and kdog stomping noobfrie every night. Us getting bored of high level pking so we got pures and instead of running meet's high level character out of wild, we'd run his lower level out of wild.

When I got banned was pretty funny, too. Gorth and Equalizer made a essay topic on scape of me cheating right after it happened too. I use to have a horrible connection. I could catch on it okay and rs would move smooth. I think it was dsl. Anyway, my connection would go out every 5-10 minutes it seemed so I'd dc. Whenever I disconnected while I was in a fight- 7-10 times I'd end up dead, but I'd wait a second at the connection lost screen with it stuck on me fighting someone, if it didn't come back within like 10 seconds, I'd X out, load up a different server, and if I wasn't dead, I'd eat and go back to the original server I was fighting on to fight some more. Anyway, I dced against one of those two losers and I loaded up a different server. I was 5 hp or something. I ate, went back to the server they were on. They were waiting for me and they attacked me and they instantly accused me of cheating. And then I ended up beating them both. It was 2-1 to being with and I ran them both out of food and made them run. I caught one of them like 6 times before he got away then I beat the hell out of the other one and he ran. So I had a hitting bot I think they called it lmao (idiots). And apparently me dcing on low hp was me having a bot to disappear from combat whenever I was low hp. Let's pretend they didn't hit me like 20 times before I actually disconnected. They just hit low or 0's. It was obvious they sucked at pking and didn't know how things worked. I mean, why would I use a bot to disappear on low hp when I HAD just started to fight them. I still had a full inventory of food basically. Anyway, I got banned for like 4 months which was just ridiculous. It was during the rs2 launch also so all of my stuff went to rs2.

There was another time when I was like lvl 107. I had just got magic and there was like 4 level 120s in rs I think then. Maybe a little more but I really think there was only 4 or so lol. Anyway, Limyu was one of the 120s in rs at that time. I know he wasn't a pker or anything but I ended up killing him 3 times in 30 minutes when I was training at hobs. We only fought 3 times and I got him each time. It was funny because he had no clue who I was (he never pked so he didn't know me) and he was actually the one to attack me first.

K. That's just what comes to the top of my head. My definite best, favorite, funniest moments were with kdog and swifty for sure. There's tons of things I remember but it's way too much to type and no one is going to read this anyway so yeah lol. Oh right. I had a lot of funny times with warxxl (coolest guy on rs with kdog and swifty). Me and thugstyle did a lot of funny stuff out of wild, too. Dropping rune and stuff in alkharid and watching people walk from the cows all the way around it to get the stuff, then we'd teleport it.

Oh and someone who uses msn or plays rs needs to find mob dog and or I goddess I. I have to say that was the funniest thing when swifty killed him for his medium. It became like a 5 hour ordeal with mob's girlfriend (goddess and her whole family, ice to ice, whitetiger etc). I would love to see what they have to say. This was basically right after mediums came out. They were still really rare. Seriously, anyone on rs missed out on that. It was definitely the greatest thing ever.

edit- I forgot something. There was one night when swifty, kdog, downtoyou and I were pking and we ran into eugene ru, which happened every now and then but this one night we literally killed the guy 20 times or so. 10-15 rune sets. Down even got him 2 or 3 times. I'm not saying he was a bad pker and we save for down, all killed him a lot anyway but not ever that much in one night. I'm not sure if eugene got a mention or not on this topic, I mean this topic kind of sucks anyway. There's great pkers lister and some of the greatest there was, sure, but a lot of it is just people that "pked" a lot or pked with good pkers. Honestly, Eugene and gogeta should be on that list, especially gogeta. He was way better than me when it counted. He was great when I was still learning a lot about pking. And random but I never saw lord vid as a good pker, never. Zorro, yeah, lord vid? Nope. Xrs should be on that list, too, and The Lapper was by far the best pure pker ever. He was a pure plate and I don't think he ever went past 69-77 combat or so.

I didnt have any low level characters that pked castle after I went unpure on meeturpker , he was my last pure, and only one I myself took to 99 hp. If your talking about you running me out of castle then? thats a joke because I was rocking the castle a good half year or some [cabbage] til you showed up. If your group was out and I knew it would be 3 or 4 on 1 , i just logged and got on the box. Didnt care to give any of you the satisfaction of getting my kill picture.

But yea...thrifty was quite annoying. I think she still has a site dedicated to trying to kill me. Must of collected a few sets off her and vinny when she called him to kill me.

Hehas was ok, just wasnt a good pker. Oldschool just didnt ego out on pking as the top 20 of us in wild did.

And there was always eras to rsc pking dating back to even pre wild. So to truley list all of the pkers who deserve honorable mention would take a life time.

And lord vid was a beast , never cared to post similiar to unitpoop or bs arkan. But deadly in his own right for solo pking. Id say zorro toy had luck on his side more then any thing. Hed be low health and pull off heaps of 3 hits on people 10 levels higher then him. And on p2p Id honestly say chilipeppers was a beast. Still remember him sending me a picture of like 500 dragon axes. Now maybe I didnt pk p2p enough to know if its worth any thing but id say thats quite decent.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

My list of good pkers without listing close friends would be (off the top of my head)

Lord Vid - This guy was really good, and also really fun to talk to. I don't remember if I ever had him added but after watching him PK, and talking to him some, I really liked him. If I ever did have him on my friend's list, we really didn't talk much in private messages.

Dmxkobe8 - Basically a better Gregechidna6. Could catch. Knew how to PK. Really fun to fight. He had a few levels on me when we were both lower. He was friends with my RL friend Soul Steal, so I was okay with him. He became a jerk once he started rapidly gaining levels.

Kuriz - forget his low level that he played on a lot, really good player. He pretty much quit Kuriz and started playing on his llevel 60 all the time. I wish I could remember his name.

Gregechidna6 - I wouldn't really say he was the best catcher or anything. He was just scary.

Medusa - English I think, and like every other English player never left the server, so he excelled on those servers. Wasn't he RSD? What was he doing in that clan?

My list of good pkers without listing close friends would be (off the top of my head)

Lord Vid - This guy was really good, and also really fun to talk to. I don't remember if I ever had him added but after watching him PK, and talking to him some, I really liked him. If I ever did have him on my friend's list, we really didn't talk much in private messages.

Dmxkobe8 - Basically a better Gregechidna6. Could catch. Knew how to PK. Really fun to fight. He had a few levels on me when we were both lower. He was friends with my RL friend Soul Steal, so I was okay with him. He became a jerk once he started rapidly gaining levels.

Kuriz - forget his low level that he played on a lot, really good player. He pretty much quit Kuriz and started playing on his llevel 60 all the time. I wish I could remember his name.

Gregechidna6 - I wouldn't really say he was the best catcher or anything. He was just scary.

Medusa - English I think, and like every other English player never left the server, so he excelled on those servers. Wasn't he RSD? What was he doing in that clan?

Yeah like i said , lord vid was a beast.

Forgot about dmxkobe8 , faught him and puffin i think was the name quite a bit with dragonusthei back in I want to say early 02. Runerocks was a pk heaven back then. I dont know if id consider him good but what ever.

I always looked up to gregechidna6 for some reason. Think it was his name. Catchy. And Medusa was a hell of a catcher. We use to go back and forth quite a bit and then one day after fighting so much we kinda truced. I truely dont remember if we ever even killed each other , might of gotten one another a couple of times.

I know there is a ton of good names im forgetting from days of the first bdk or rune mob. But there was several good pkers litered thru out those two clans from early days before every one was so hyped up on wether you could catch or not.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you