Land of the Goblins, Assist System and Skill interface

skoda333

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This quest had far to much work involved to get the dye, in contrast to its rewards.

I dont even remember what the reward was now :ohnoes:

I just did it for fun...

Then spent an hour trying to unlock that box lol. I know its hopeless but i still tried to. Even used nytroglycerin on it \'

Stupid non-opening bandos box <.< I wanna know whats inside!!!!

did you try a lock pic?

13zwenn.png

What the quest update to void island?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

did you try a lock pic?

Hmmm...yea i think so. Doesnt work either.

:wall: Ahh im curious! Whats in the box plzplzplz tell me Jagex, whats in the booox :pray:

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

ewell i think jagex are doing the cave goblin storyline now because its the finished and they dont have to worry about teh higher players moaning every 5 seconds about jagex and quests.

im having a break from rs so im not able to do the quest but can someone fill me in whats in the goblin lands.bank/fishing spots etc it would be helpful

Jagex said in BTS that this was the penultimate cave goblin quest, not the final one.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

did you try a lock pic?

Hmmm...yea i think so. Doesnt work either.

:wall: Ahh im curious! Whats in the box plzplzplz tell me Jagex, whats in the booox :pray:

bandos perchance?

[hide=Perhaps...]...Zanik? :P[/hide]

ewell i think jagex are doing the cave goblin storyline now because its the finished and they dont have to worry about teh higher players moaning every 5 seconds about jagex and quests.

im having a break from rs so im not able to do the quest but can someone fill me in whats in the goblin lands.bank/fishing spots etc it would be helpful

Jagex said in BTS that this was the penultimate cave goblin quest, not the final one.

Good. Then they can finish the more interesting series, though I admit this one was pretty incredible.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Ohes noes! non opening box :uhh:

I tried what I though would be most obvious and tried to open it as a goblin...... sadly I can't transform outside of the dungeon so can't be a goblin at the box :(

I think it's a Pandora's box type thing...... intresting

sig2webzx7.jpg

I like this update. The Assist System change is welcome, simply standing around while someone else chopped/fished/hunted what you could do yourself was completely pointless.

The quest sounds fun. I'm not currently a member (And haven't been for quite a while, due to studies), but I am sure I will enjoy it when I get back to p2p. Oh, and I really think it's pointless trying to open a box which just doesn't open. You call it the 'Bandos Box' (I don't know why, but that's because I haven't tried the quest), so perhaps it takes the power of Bandos to open it?

Two questions; Firstly, what is it with Jagex never finishing their storylines? They better not make a new one before they finish one.

Secondly, why is human curiosity so damn predictable? What is it with people and mysterious boxes?

Next, the Xp display makes a lot more sense. *Posts a letter containing a chocolate chip cookie to Jagex, then fills in a form to confirm my work is done*

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Something I really like about the new skills interface is that it helps me create even more mini-goals.

When I reach higher levels, I aim for mini-goals such as a round 100k (i.e. 7.2m). Now with a remainder counter, I can do the same for that as well. I find it much easier and more bearable to level with this sort of aim lol

Thanks Jagex :thumbsup:

Harrington.gif

Great update.

I lurv the xp update, looks nicer, albeit a bit chunky.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

i love the new stat system.....no longer have to use calc to find out needed exp :)

justin500.png[spoiler=Goals.]justin500.png

justin500.png

justin500.png

[/url]

[spoiler=99's]99 strength achieved 5/27/09.

99 hitpoints achieved 9/30/09.(59,643)

99 attack achieved 11/08/09. (77,453)

99 defence achieved 1/31/10. (63,382)

99 range achieved ( sometime ago )

[spoiler=Drops]

x15 whips

x53 d boots

x3 visages

x88 g mauls