What a coincidence!

Maleficus1055

About a year or two ago, I downloaded this clan war PKing vid. During the video, the person gets PMed by someone, saying something about them having a makeover. I don't know why but this PM just stuck in my head, to this very day. Anyway the other day I ran into her (the person who PMed) in game! :o

Wierd but kinda cool. :)

EDIT: I also remember a story from this forum about someone who was travelling by plane and got talking to the person sitting next to them. It turned out that this person was one of their best friends in RS! Creepy :shock:

Storm_Chip.gif

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my name knight95007

and this other guys name knight95237

it scared me to death when he talked coz i thought it was me being haked!

You were scared you were hacked, because someone with a similar name was talking in front of you.. ?

You must tremble with fear at the sight of your own shadow too :?

Over a year ago now I was just hanging around with some friends in my "Grim Bunny" suit, and jokingly said "Right... next on my list is ______"

At that point, my friend whose name I said got a swarm, couldn't have timed it any better.

I recently met someone called Sbrideau200. My own account name is Sbrideau2000 soooo, maybe I have an admirator? <3:

I went to the highscores then to find that no skills were ranked so it has to be an account made recently...

one day I was sitting around cutting yews, when I was brought to prison petes not once but 3 times.

Also not such a good thing, but I've been playing for 5 years and I've never had a mime event, seriously, all i keep getting is that stupid MOM with his box.

9fade1.png

9fade1.png

9FADE1.png

9fade1.png

I met a Blakdragon__ once :P, I can't remember the numbers though. I think it was 40 something. And some other time, me and someone else were slayering at the greaters in Brim dungeon, and then later that same day we were somewhere else, doing a different assignment at the same time :P. I can't remember where the second time was though :P.

Blakdragon39.png

Actually just yesterday this happened.

I was buying 2k iron bars on forums. One of the guys posted to sell me all 2k so I added him. When I added him a green dot appeared right next to me in the bank I was standing in. Turns out it was the same guy on fourms...on the same world....at the same spot.

What are the chances?

1288581197250-1.jpg

Ok wierdest thing EVER. Similar to the dream thing before me. Ok 3 Years ago I had a dream. I was playing runescape and wondering around the wildy. Then all of a sudden I run into green dragons to find a lurer with d legs. ancienter comes up barrages him and leave and just leaves the d legs. Then a YEAR later I'm pking in wildy with clan and we go to Drags I scouted and i found D legs laying right next to the pker rock. It was insane.

I remember the dream because when is see something, that i've already seen, I'll remember it (comes in handy for tests). This has happened with a math test before too.

Pheonix Elite- obsessing 1 RS member at a time.

Narutosig75-1.jpg

Thanks Harrinator1 for the sig!

Ok wierdest thing EVER. Similar to the dream thing before me. Ok 3 Years ago I had a dream. I was playing runescape and wondering around the wildy. Then all of a sudden I run into green dragons to find a lurer with d legs. ancienter comes up barrages him and leave and just leaves the d legs. Then a YEAR later I'm pking in wildy with clan and we go to Drags I scouted and i found D legs laying right next to the pker rock. It was insane.

I remember the dream because when is see something, that i've already seen, I'll remember it (comes in handy for tests). This has happened with a math test before too.

That experience is called Deja Vu

1288581197250-1.jpg

Well, in my clan we have a guy that lives in USA ( i wont divulge where for his privacy) and so goes to college there. Well he was on some chat with guys in the college and one of the names was Syzygy. One think led to another...and the subject got changed to runescape. So basically my friend goes to the same college as the top f2per in Runescape.

WHat are the chances of that?

Well, in my clan we have a guy that lives in USA ( i wont divulge where for his privacy) and so goes to college there. Well he was on some chat with guys in the college and one of the names was Syzygy. One think led to another...and the subject got changed to runescape. So basically my friend goes to the same college as the top f2per in Runescape.

Ummm....Syzygy doesn't go to college. I know because I have talked to him as well.

Also Syzygy lives in Canadia not the U.S.

1288581197250-1.jpg

I have a few..

Greenboy1134 or whatever from these forums lives in the same town as me.

Me and my friend made twin pkers named 'T H Etwins' and 'T H Etwinz'

and we found out there were two other twins created the same day named 'T H E Twins' and 'T H E Twinz'.

I once wc'ed with two people on a german world in Edgeville and those two people ended up living in the same town as me, and they didnt even know eachother.

:XD:

::'

Iv Green vI.png

hawtzo5.png

Ummm....Syzygy doesn't go to college. I know because I have talked to him as well.

well either yoyr lying, my friends lying, or syzygy's being impersonated.

well either yoyr lying, my friends lying, or syzygy's being impersonated.

go ask Syzygy yourself hes normaly in crafting guild on a very buzy free world he always has time to say hi

burrrppp

I'm Abe803

and i met someone named Abe835 :XD:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)