What a coincidence!

Maleficus1055

Theres a mod Danielh, that really suprised me.

But, I've seen someone that looked 100% like me, dressed from head and toes. And this happened 2x, with the same person, with different outfits both times.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well on one of my old accounts, I was standing in camelot bank just thinking. Then all of a sudden I see another character with the exact same outfit as me. So I move my mouse over him and it turns out he is the exact same combat. We started talking and about 10 minutes later I found out he was the exact same total level too.

:D

Blog

[signature not appropriate]

Over a year ago now I was just hanging around with some friends in my "Grim Bunny" suit, and jokingly said "Right... next on my list is ______"

At that point, my friend whose name I said got a swarm, couldn't have timed it any better.

Lol, almost similar story happened to me. I was standing in edge bank alching when I had to ask another player to stop spamming the chat screen (noone else could get a say). He turned to me and said; "Your a mod! What will you do if I wont listen to you?" I answered jokingly; " Send the evil twin on you!" Just as I hit submit the evil twin random appeared and whisked him away :shock: :o

I dont think I exaggerate when I say that the whole bank suddenly went very quiet :XD: - me included :lol:

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

The strange proliferation of accounts with 'torti' in them since the clan chat...

And no, none of them are mine.

It's the Torti Appreciation Society! :P It's out of love, not taking the mickey, honest. (awesome sig btw :lol: )

My RS coincidence? A long time ago, I chatted to someone on irc, then moved house and lost internet access. When I got the net back on, I signed back up to RS, then bumped into my friend in a bank somewhere!

She was telling me about her best friend, who also plays... and two weeks later, I'm in a bank somewhere else, and this player says "Bee... (name's) Bee?" Turns out theplayer was the best friend of my friend.

Ananke32.png

The strange proliferation of accounts with 'torti' in them since the clan chat...

And no, none of them are mine.

thats because torti owns! and btw... im the first one who made a torti acc after you in the clan chat lol \'

well my weird thing is this: irl i was dating a girl for like 2 months then we broke and so on...

then i met someone on rs and we became friends...

and one day she told me ''man you remind me my ex bf...he was such a moron'' then i asked her what was his name and it was....ME!

now the thing is we are best friends in rs and irl now lol

Main: runswithsciz

skiller: pope skills

rendjs0.png

Well, in my clan we have a guy that lives in USA ( i wont divulge where for his privacy) and so goes to college there. Well he was on some chat with guys in the college and one of the names was Syzygy. One think led to another...and the subject got changed to runescape. So basically my friend goes to the same college as the top f2per in Runescape.

WHat are the chances of that?

Ummm....Syzygy doesn't go to college. I know because I have talked to him as well.

Also Syzygy lives in Canadia not the U.S.

well either yoyr lying, my friends lying, or syzygy's being impersonated.

go ask Syzygy yourself hes normaly in crafting guild on a very buzy free world he always has time to say hi

plus he's 44 years old :P read his interview on tip.it

skaterlam.png

My friend found some guy with name of "nje__" some numbers. I had him invite him to my clan chat and I ask him where he got his name from. Turns out it is his initial.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

I once saw this lame little 9 year old outside of Varrock west bank, thinking he's being funny by repeatedly typing "The end is near!"

Just 2 minutes later I see a guy with "End" in his username. :lol:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

When I was around level 40 on my first account, I showed a newcomer training spots and the like to get him broken into the game.

Later, after that account died, I came back and started that account over again (same name) and became member after a while. When I one day was in F2P to...can't remember what, I passed Rimmington Mine. And then some guy called to me. THAT WAS THAT GUY!

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

met someone called toadmurderer (i ran away)

met many people with ...almighty as there name

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

i was at the yews, cutting yews and watching a load of bots...

and i said to some players; this is when a j mod comes in handy...

and a minute or so later, a J mod turned up and gave them a beating with the ban stick.

Irony :)

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

i met linkzelda28 in fally world 2, we became freinds for awhile :P

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Way back when i just started getting into PKing when i was F2P at about 60 combat. I fought someone just east of the graveyard green dragons in the bunch of trees, his name was Evilknight 2.

He killed me, i returned to see him and he kindly gave me my stuff back, we got chatting and he's now my best 'internet' friend on Runescape :)

Anyway, about half a year ago i was soloing in mystic around high edgeville and green dragons, and someone in ahrims, fury, fire cape (the workzz) came and started barraging me, as he spec'd me to death i right clicked him, his name was Evil Knihgt and i was stood in almost the exact same spot i was when i met Evilknight 2.

Pretty spooky i'd say. <3:

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

The pin#s for my bank where in the same spot.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My brother made an account, mpa1212, and quit it soon after...Then maybe 2 months later I met someone who became a really good friend, his name was mta1313 (he used to use these forums but quit a while ago).

Also, I've ran into various Winners, I think 4-5, including Winner40 (he uses these forums, we both have really high attack and slayer).

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

I found out Saruman44 lived in my city. We met up.

My friend Fearspudgod quit RS. This Easter I went to DC. I see a familiar face I saw from SODB, is that him? A couple days later Hyt tells me Dan saw me at DC's Aquarium. We should've said hi. He lives in PA and I live in VA! I had no information that he was going to DC. O.O

How [bleep]in coincidental is that? :mrgreen: