~Ancient Pkers video 18~ yes!! Finally here !! must see 20m+

Hello everyone! and welcome! B-)

ancients3ib7.gif

Yes, we have been away for a while, but we're still here, we have been really busy lately, so here is our 18th video!

Some Basic Information:

Ancient pkers - a 105+ with 85 magic clan that lures\pks Multi, single, and wars\portals\gd pks alot.

and somtimes even C-wars.

Ancient Ownage - a new p2p 110+ with 85 magic pk TEAM

2mflashingthing3er5eh0.gif

Current Allies:

The Outlawz

Links to the video:

Youtube - coming soon

Megaupload - coming soon

Filefront - http://files.filefront.com/Ancient+pker ... einfo.html

Other information:

Site: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Anci3nt_pk3rs/

Irc: #Lure4life

please do not FLAME or spam, any flame\spam will be reported.

Sneak Peaks:

sneakpk1tj5.png

sneakpk2es5.png

groundlj4.gif

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10/10, great video, one of the videos I actually like with a team. Can I ask you how the sharing goes? Loot/Members?

I mostly don't like these vids because the camera man never gets the drops. You get most of them <3:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Overall a decent video.

I didn't like the...

-Clips where no loot is shown

-Some clips got boring in the middle

-Took it a bit too far with zoom in effect

-The "nerd" part *but you explained that*

-The lack of high ko's

I did like...

-Variation in locations

-Sheer number of people that were there

-The ending bloopers

-Loved the music at the beginning, went together so well

-Nice loot

Rate: 8/10

randomkcopyq.png

please do not FLAME or spam, any flame/spam will be reported.

aozv9.png

Err...

The amount of flaming in the video completely turned me off - you can say you don't mean it, but when the majority of kills are met by a "gf kid", "gf nerd", or your clan spamming "[clan] downed" after one kill, I don't get the impression that you're kidding around. Praying or being nh is one thing and I don't really care, but calling your opponents "nerds" on an online java-based game is pretty ridiculous. Pking isn't being ruined by nh, it's being ruined by players who refuse to respect anyone but themselves.

Pking-wise I suppose it was decent for a drags video, but I'm generally not into 30-man teams chasing down single kills for ten minutes. If you're into that sort of thing then purely in pking terms it might be entertaining, but I prefer very small teams to massive clans.

Again, the lack of respect for anyone else generally ruined it for me... I don't know. I just don't know how to put this. I'm interested in drags pking in general and would really like to get into it, but it seems none of the teams pk for fun or challenge anymore; it seems to be all about winning and convincing everyone on the forums that you're better. When the opponent prays on sight, teles, or brings tons and tons of brews I can shrug it off, but I just can't enjoy myself and have a good time when the only thing that fuels a competition is hate.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

I agree with chess - I know you're only messing around, but come of it, calling them Nerds doesn't make you hard, funny, or both...

PKing wise, it was very good however.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

Alrite alrite, i guess i was a bit harsh on the name calling

sorry :shock:

It's not your fault, it's the fault of the general dragons pking community - it's not like you guys are the cause of the whole mess that involves the dragons clans nowadays. I may have been a bit pushy with my point, but I'm just trying to express all the pent-up frustration I have with the state of that area. Dragons used to have potential as a sort of mini-mb area, but now it just seems to be the extreme of mb: clans praying on sight with over 12 brews and fighting for a few minutes only to spend hours on the forums fighting like children.

I know the clans rivalling you do the exact same thing to you, and that's why I'm really hesitant to say all this. Still, though, something needs to be said about the state of dragons. Everything's only been going downhill, and there's no end in sight. Just take a look at Brutality's gallery on RSC - they flame to such an extent that after a while it just makes them look like elementary school kids calling each other names.

I strived to start pking greens, but now that I'm close enough to a level where I can begin I've actually been repulsed by the attitude of most teams. I mean, I know some people get off on it, but I don't want to pk in an environment where I don't respect my opponents and they don't respect me; I want genuine, healthy competition where we can have a fight without clawing at each other's throats. I used to know a few PP members, so that was really the only clan I felt I could make a difference in, but now... what am I expected to do? Start my own team? Most dragon pkers already flock towards whoever flames the most on RSC, and that's completely counter-intuitive, and that's exactly what's fueling the fire. It's a vicious cycle, and in the end, no one wins.

Really, this is all a massive digression, but I need to vent on this topic somehow... I've had enough of it, had enough of everything. I hope you can understand my position here, and I know it seems like I'm being overly dramatic, but just sift through the galleries of dragons teams and you'll see what I'm talking about.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

i liked ur vid =] i think luring can be kinda stupied but its jus a game and its wht u guys do best -.- some1 has to do it ahha
Dude luring is not like againt any set rules so y not do it. I thought the vid ownt!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want more NOW :thumbsup:

Pamont2.gif

Pamont2.gif

Probally one of the best pk vids ive ever watched, may i ask how you split the loot?

Tber gets a share

Killer gets a share

If its single luring, or just multi luring then its same thing but Baiters gets share always too :)

Also appreciate the comments guys <3:

groundlj4.gif