ZF wins over DI? (POST HERE ONLY)

AceJordan123

Bclayj2 and Charlie 187

dizfwar0269zv.png

Di won, but my posts just keep getting deleted :oops: ?

Erm who is this person, he is using "sorry, it's still illegal" which is an illegal programme :lol:

Me. It's not illegal, they have the ads on it. So BAM. Stop going offtopic.

he meant on tipit, they ban ppl posting it (y)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

* stop deleteing DI's posts mods?

Di won. You had more than 10 people that were not zf attacking di members, and we have proof. Who cares if you didnt invite them, someone in your clan did. We had one member come back, Urban Oke. So you guys cheated like 10+ times by bringing people to the war, we cheated once. URICO DID NOT COEM BACK, HE HAD TO GO BEFORE WE LEFT EDGE SO HE HAD TO COME LATE. ZF did NOT win, but it was a good war. The only people that think ZF won are ZFE noobs and some other people. Even zfe leaders say that zf lost. Don't like it? How about a p2p rematch? No? Shut the * up then. We beat your 200+ people with 120.

None in ZF asked them to come. Get into your head allready. -.-

Ok they were still there? Noone asked Urban Oke to come back. We won, you lost. "Get into your head allready. -.-"

But Uroban Oke is in DI, making him DI's responsibility. The non ZF who came, were NOT asked to come, nor are they our responsibility. And Urban wasn't the only to come back, Devil Dante was also there at the end of the war, yet he was the FIRST DI Mebers killed. Explain plz? And don't give me bs that he wasn't in rune, or unskulled, because he was.

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Di won. You had more than 10 people that were not zf attacking di members, and we have proof. Who cares if you didnt invite them, someone in your clan did. We had one member come back, Urban Oke. So you guys cheated like 10+ times by bringing people to the war, we cheated once. URICO DID NOT COEM BACK, HE HAD TO GO BEFORE WE LEFT EDGE SO HE HAD TO COME LATE. ZF did NOT win, but it was a good war. The only people that think ZF won are ZFE noobs and some other people. Even zfe leaders say that zf lost. Don't like it? How about a p2p rematch? No? Shut the * up then. We beat your 200+ people with 120.

Ok they were still there? Noone asked Urban Oke to come back. We won, you lost. "Get into your head allready. -.-"

But Uroban Oke is in DI, making him DI's responsibility. The non zf who came, were NOT asked to come, nor are they our responsibility. And Urban wasn't the only to come back, Devil Dante was also there at the end of the war, yet he was the FIRST DI Mebers killed. Explain plz? And don't give me bs that he wasn't in rune, or unskulled, because he was.

Wow you guys have thick as- brains. Stop coming up with idiot excuses. All I'm doing is saying the same thing over and over again. DI WON, GET OVER IT, ZF IS NOT NUMBER ONE, BUT NUMBER TWO.

Going to play basketball bye

Urban is in Di, his actions will reflect all of Di's rep. Therefor I suggest Di kick Urban out and take a stand.

Wow you guys have thick as- brains. Stop coming up with idiot excuses. All I'm doing is saying the same thing over and over again. DI WON, GET OVER IT, ZF IS NOT NUMBER ONE, BUT NUMBER TWO.

Saying same thing over and over again without being able to actually backing it up doesn't make you seem any smarter. (N)

But Uroban Oke is in DI, making him DI's responsibility. The non zf who came, were NOT asked to come, nor are they our responsibility. And Urban wasn't the only to come back, Devil Dante was also there at the end of the war, yet he was the FIRST DI Mebers killed. Explain plz? And don't give me bs that he wasn't in rune, or unskulled, because he was.

LMFAO!! You just blow off what I say? Were my questions too hard for you too answer? :cry:

Dork.jpeg

devil dante was one of first people to die, supergoten of di even said he saw him in lumby cuz super was like 2nd to die, but magically devil made his way back to the greater demons and continued the fight, i personally was attacked by several of those crashers but i didnt get a pic thinking they were di, although i did get a pic of kevin and charlie there, also starburyown attacked me several times so u cant say that because some stupid no life crashers attacked the war it justifies your members returning to the fight, i personally dont want to win a war with di in this fashion, but the way you keep acting either accept a draw or zf won because we did not cheat, personally i would feel just fine with di/zf sharing #1 until we war again because i dont want #1 this way but you are trying to make excuses for your members cheating so that you can keep your prescious rank when if those members hadnt come back you probably would have lost, but since you cheated we can never know

i find it very sad that even though this is supposed to be a fun game, little punks like charlie and his team have to ruin one of the most important wars in the last year, you the team of crashers- i hope u rot in hell

oh and dragulescu im still waitin on that dm buddy, i still stand by that i didnt pj any dm

im jus trying to stop tension from getting too high... And since if zf did not win, why they can claim number 2 spot?

Username: s8912687h

Private message me in game for any trades.

Nice win Zf. What was more impressive is that you won, but 30+ DI were still at GD's. You have earned my respect forever and ever, amen.

Just kidding. ZF got wrecked.

Zfwarpic2.jpg

Look at all those green dots I have after war, nice win though ZF.

Zfwarpic1.jpg

Oh look, a cheater.

Zfwarinvent.jpg

Thanks for rune you morons. :wink: Btw, that was after war since apparently I had the time to take a pic, crop, upload, and paste while still standing at GD's. Look around, where are the red capes. Oh, in lumb.

DI = #1 Always and Forever.

But Uroban Oke is in DI, making him DI's responsibility. The non ZF who came, were NOT asked to come, nor are they our responsibility. And Urban wasn't the only to come back, Devil Dante was also there at the end of the war, yet he was the FIRST DI Mebers killed. Explain plz? And don't give me bs that he wasn't in rune, or unskulled, because he was.

urban uke was killed before the war started and wasn't even with di. its kinda a grey spot since urban uke siad he died when he was afk in the wild. he had no clue if zf killed him and he was told the war hasn't started so he came back.

and dante i never seen any one accuse him of dieing and comeing back, could i see pics. also if any one cheated in di we will punish them as we do kick people for breaking rules. and we have down that to people he lure, or dm run in di. if the leaders have proof talk to di leaders. we di can also argue zf cheated in many ways but its point less. and i'm not gonna do it

we had the same or more of a disadvantage since of zf. chronic team was gunning for di since of his whip lost, kevin and charlie team was gunnig for di and a te team wanted us dead. but their was more people then this but we had the same advantage and killed or ran of this people who tryed to crash. and we ended up winning with atleast 30 people.

if we re do this war its gonna be the same. people have each other added, its impossible to keep this war a sercret to only zf and di members so people are gonna show up uninvited so why fight about it. and instead of flaming each other why not flame the people who showed up to our war. like chronic 24, kevin 006, charlie, b clay, age of storms so on.

im jus trying to stop tension from getting too high... And since if zf did not win, why they can claim number 2 spot?

As much as I hate to say it, Gladz shouldn't really lose a position from this war (if you ranked zf #2 BEFORE this war, that is fine.), but the result of this war should have made Di #3, Zf #1, or vice versa.

Dork.jpeg

lmao!! You just blow off what I say? Were my questions too hard for you too answer? :cry:

Honestly, do you think your derogatory statements make you any better than him? If you're trying to vent your frustration that came from Zf's loss, there's a rants session thread in the RS forums :roll:. THERE IS NO CLEAR VICTOR. The presence of crashers had totally changed the outcomes of the war.

Ive been with tip.it forever, and if the mods keep acting like this and deleting posts that arent flames, i think i will leave, its not right.

DI won, quit looking for a technicality.

There will never be a war where no person comes back from either side, i WILL go find one of zf that did, and i WILL post it.

Come on have some pride and admit defeat. Quit saying DI cheated and quit saying one person loses it for the whole clan, it doesnt, if it did we can assume charlie was there with you to attack us, just the same.

Its over, DI won, try again another time...keep some respect and stop now.

user1-dark.png

Di won with 30 people.

Pity ZF had to cheat but oh well, I don't expect anything better from them. I remember the last "war" we had them with they declared win by default, then I posted a kill I got of a non-ZF member and the post was deleted, so this post probably will be soon.

(I got killed by Charlies team, like about 10 other Di members.....no ZF though. Funny that.)

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

.... Im sorry ZF but you lost...even if you did win youd still be 2nd to gladz :roll:

Nice win DI :wink:

p.s. ZF can whine all they like but the majority of RS says otherwise, and i dont mind going clan to clan to prove that the people believe DI won

.... Im sorry ZF but you lost...even if you did win youd still be 2nd to gladz :roll:

Nice win DI :wink:

I'd honestly like to see Gladz beat Di..

Dork.jpeg

You can see clearly stated in DI's picture why I stepped over the boundaries. I clearly was disgusted and said DI cheated. A DI officer, badass23 returned to fight after I killed him. That is just unexcusable, a ranking member should know the rules of war is to not return and worst he was calling out names once again. Probably my name, which is why I was getting piled. I don't have the proof of him returning, but after no one attacked me, I was screaming in my clan channel to take a screen shot of badass23 returning. I hope a video shows the end as he was one of the name callers. I also called out his name, which the video can probably show at which point he died.

well, a ranking officer in the leadership ranks cheating? I hope someone got it in the video or a DI member confessing to it.

war045js.jpg

rs name is da same

Skill Total: 2053+

Combat Lvl: 125

runescape2us0.jpg