Untrimmed Slayer Cape - Images are fake, Lock please!

Etta

Actually it does still exist (According to a PMod I know with 99 slayer) all your skill capes trim themselves as you get a second skill cape. According to him it is extremely hard to get a non trimmed slayer cape because you'd probably have 99 str, atk, def, hp, or something around there.

captain_obvious.jpg

qeltar you will lose your untrimmed cape, yes.

untrimmed slayer cape = rings of recoil for a start, then move on to cannoning and meleeing respectively.

35b9enp.jpg

Oo kewl, well done pickled for finding these. The is some skeptism about whether or not he got banned for cheating? or bug abuse?

I dont know but it is possible

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

It's not impossible, it'd just require a load of ring of recoils along with people casting vengence on you.

One thing I don't like about this picture, there's only two people there, at falador centre (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) the fact that NOTHING is shown other than the two people leads me to believe that this picture is from a private server.

Exactly what I was thinking, but since when I read through the replies others confirm I suppose it could be legit.

Actually it does still exist (According to a PMod I know with 99 slayer) all your skill capes trim themselves as you get a second skill cape.
So all you have to do is pick up your slayer cape but no other skill capes to get an untrimmed one, right? Or did you mean it trims itself when a second skill reaches 99?
rs0.jpg

Actually it does still exist (According to a PMod I know with 99 slayer) all your skill capes trim themselves as you get a second skill cape.
So all you have to do is pick up your slayer cape but no other skill capes to get an untrimmed one, right? Or did you mean it trims itself when a second skill reaches 99?

Once you get your second 99, then your first 99's skill cape automatically trims once you level the second.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Once you get your second 99, then your first 99's skill cape automatically trims once you level the second.

Yep, this is true. I had a video which showed it (When I got 99 hits, a few days after the capes came out) but I don't have the video on my computer and don't have a download link for it so can't show you. (I was wearing my 99 range cape at the time of getting 99 hits)

There is a Slayer actively working on this goal and should have it fairly soon since they are averaging 200k xp a day and are participating in TSG's Slayer Competition Thanksgiving weekend.

The OP's pictures are suspect because of how they are cropped( not to mention there are only 2 people in pic, 1 wearing 3rd age and both wearing phats. Private server probably.) but as soon as the aforementioned player achieves their goal we will surely be able to see what an Untrimmed Scape looks like and put topics like these to rest.

Slay On,

Axe

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

Aw, that stinks. I like my untrimmed HP cape. :(

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

It doesn't look fake though, if i may say so

Yep, it doesn't look fake, and that's exactly why I think it's fake. I'd have an easier time trusting a picture that's obviously fake. As for people saying "Oh i've seen it before", well pictures speak louder than words.

You know there's a reason behind my distrust of everyone. Back a few months there were SEVERAL people who posted a black cape with two red lines down each side and saying "Look, untrimmed slayer cape \' " or comments like that. At first I thought it was a joke, but then you wouldn't believe how much it took to convince these people that a RED AND BLACK cape was, in fact, trimmed.

That's why, from that day on, if someone says "I saw an untrimmed slayer cape with my own eyes" I don't trust them or their own eyes.

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Actually it does still exist (According to a PMod I know with 99 slayer) all your skill capes trim themselves as you get a second skill cape. According to him it is extremely hard to get a non trimmed slayer cape because you'd probably have 99 str, atk, def, hp, or something around there.

captain_obvious.jpg

qeltar you will lose your untrimmed cape, yes.

untrimmed slayer cape = rings of recoil for a start, then move on to cannoning and meleeing respectively.

I like the pixture :XD: Captain Jack ftw

The picture is fake. This topic was also on RSC. (Sorry if I'm not allowed to say that) Here's another picture of him, which shows it's a fake.

canislanowpic2xm5.png

Before the assistance update it used to be:

Walk

Follow

Trade with

Ah i checked myself; he is right. Thankyou for shining some light on this.

Proof -

aV1xAUQ9.jpg

Being that I was prolly the closest to this feat a little while back :lol: , check my thread its out there in rate this! somewhere...

Think its time for my two cents.

There NEVER Has been an untrimmed Slayer cape by a player that has been proven legit. As you can tell by the pictures that this thread owner posted, someone else posted the proof and explained how it is obvious that those pictures were fakes.

Keeping things postive however, there Will soon be a Untrimmed slayer cape, My guess would prolly be around christmas or so. As Axe Man Jack stated earlier, there is a Slayer (no need to mention the name as its been thrown around numerous times already) out there looking to achieve this feat, and with each successive day she moves closer and her slayer to hp experience grows in her favor.

I almost wish I had done this awhile ago, but im glad that she is doing it.

Becuase these threads really do get quite tiresome after awhile.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

It USED to be Walk - Trade - Follow as displayed, then a while ago Jagex changed it for some unknown reason. I'm pretty sure it was before 3rd Age armour and Skill Capes were released though.

Well i hope the person who is going for it gets it, that would be the best cape in all of runescape IMO.

Good luck to who ever is doing it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]