Check Mii Out!

Skill_Caster

I just noticed the blue light pop up on my Wii...finally, the Check Mii Out channel is out!

Briefly, the Check Mii Out Channel is another WiiWare channel revealed during E3. You can upload your favorite Mii's you've created and vote on others'. While my Wii is still downloading it as we speak, I wanted to give gamers the heads up early :)

EDIT: Wow. Personally, the Check Mii Out channel is currently the best WiiWare channel out there yet, in my opinion. I mean, people have created Mii's from everywhere!!! I opened up the Top 50 and there's Mii's from Furturama, Star Wars, Charlie Brown, Spider Man...basically anything you can think of, it's there. Feel free to discuss :)

tipitsig.png

Odd. I saw the light on Monday morning, woke me up as the Wii is temporarily in my room. And Monday is the normal day for updates to the VC and WiiWare.

p2gq.jpg

I got this a couple days ago. I've already downloaded an awesome Micheal Jackson Mii and a Batman mii right away. I like how there are contests as well, to pu ta little challenge into making mii's.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Oww... so that's what that strange blue alien light does?

Sweet *rushes to download update*. :anxious:

That light comes up every time you have a new message. And Nintendo sends you a message that some new update is out.

Check Mii out looks good. Anyone do the mario without his cap contest?

I did and i think i failed horribly.

prospektssigza4.jpg

age. And Nintendo sends you a message that some new update is out.

Check Mii out looks good. Anyone do the mario without his cap contest?

I did and i think i failed horribly.

Did it, but I couldnt find very good eyes. Plus i think i fudged up the mustache... should of used a raised beard for it.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!