Darkluniux

Runescape update: May include Mechscape?

You need to go outside more mate.

you need to go ouside more mate -.-

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

If your right that would mean that we would have the same characters in mechscape as in runescape, which doesn't make much sense to me, as I'm assuming they would be totally different games with different skills and everything. Unless this will lead to having more than 1 character per account, and different character names from account names, which is how many other games work.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg[r]

Am I the only one who's fed up with all this mechscape talk? =\

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

You make some Valid Points

Mabye Mechscape will be Another "Planet", Where everything is mechanised and futuristic..

But I really Can't see, if Mechscape was going to be the same gameplay as rs, what difference would a futuristic enviroment give to the game

loverrrzp8.jpg

Hmm, what if this sentence in the november behind the scenes: "We couldn't part from you without mentioning something very, very big on the horizon. The new year brings a stunning new update, and we are so happy with it that we are going to let a few hints trickle out over the next few weeks..." is actually referring to Mechscape? Aha, nobody thought of that.

Well, actually, quite a lot of people thought of that.

Mechscape talk is getting bigger and bigger! This fact was also discussed on the First Unofficial Mechscape Forums: http://z15.invisionfree.com/Mechscape/index.php?act=idx.

Well.. that is a possibility, but still, unlikely that it would be introduced so soon.

I just hope that the "big" New Years update isn't Mechscape... otherwise I will be very upset with Jagex. <.<

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

As much as I'm really looking forward to the release of Mechscape, I'm worried that this is the "Big update" they mentioned in NovemberBHS.

Harrington.gif

omg that blank space must only be proof of the lost city of atlantis. oh wait it might be proof that the chicken came before the egg. the guy who posted this is a moron and finds proof out of nothing

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

Sure it it's an intresting idea, but it's not any kind of proof. But maybe your right...I don't know.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I'm really surprised this hasn't been locked, the main post is not worthy of a post, it should be in that other spam topic that is full of mindless "Mechscape" speculation. The game will come when it comes, I see no point in speculating further into it.

Also this "update on the horizon" thing probably has to do with Runescape, since it's called an "update" meaning something that is an improvement or attachment to an existing thing.

I've never really thought of it that way.. It could be true you know.. :-k After all, they changed it so that it redirects to another website. If it was just for RuneScape itself, wouldn't it be more "RuneScape-ey"? I admire your thought process. Good job! ::'

j0xPu5R.png

cool

proud maker of the runescape money making guide "millions in minutes.

proud owner of its website "www.enterthenewparadigm.com/mimindex.htm"

This isn't speculation. This is a random guess from someone who looks for signs of the apocalypse in his coffee.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

That's almost pure speculation. :roll:

No "almost" about it. It IS pure speculation.

He claims proof, but provides heresay, gossip and musings on the meanings of a blank space on a new design of a webpage.

Of those who say nothing, few are silent -=Thomas Neil =-

There is no concrete proof on that picture, so this is purely speculation. It would be best to post about that pic in this topic as added speculation rather than make an entirely new topic just for a possibility.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art