The Road to a Godsword... has been completed! Dudecrush8's (now dead) Blog

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone :D , finally some more posts :) ...

I don't update my bank very often, just 'cause its so much trouble to take all those pics... I have around 400k cash right now...

And, my WC is acually 59, just all the bots pushing the scores around <.< ...

Thanks everyone for the posts, they make me feel nice :) .

I'm going to fletch now :) ...

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

*Sigh* they really goofed up this weeks updates :wall: .

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

goodluck getting that gs

miph4.png

[spoiler=Old info]Quest Point Cape Acheived:14 October 07 4:30pm GMT+10 .

15108th to 99 Firemaking: 2 October 08 8:15pm GMT+10

Barrows Drops: Verac Flail, Verac Plateskirt x3, Guthan helm, Ahrim Robetop,

Karil top, Torag plate, Dharok plate, Dharok axe. 1900+ total lvl

Dragon Drops: 6: Dragon Legs (iron dragon), Dragon Spear(shadow warrior), Dragon Pickaxe(4)

DK Drops: Warrior Ring(2)

Bandos Drops: Tassets

Thanks, that luck always comes in handy :) .

Almost done the willows ::' .

Things all going well.. need to upload more pics :XD: ...

No posts in almost a week :shock: , i feel so rejected :XD: ...

Goin on holidays soon... please keep bumped :)

Thanks guys :D , ever post is appreciated <3: .

On holiday now, see yah all soon :) .

• 2 weeks later...

No posts for a week :cry: ...

I'm back, can't wait for summoning \' !

• 1 year later...

Its..... Alive.....

There's views, but no posts. -.-

Post moar nubcakes! :P

I is lonely. :cry:

Thanks a bunch! <3:

I'm working on it.

I'll add you to the credits for being the first person to post in 1 & 1/2 years! :shock:

If you can, try to go to the TET events...It will turn out profitable this month since it's all GWD. All CS too. Could get some cash for the GS there.

If not. Skill.

I missed the Bandos event yesterday due to playing a great game of D&D ::' and it looks like I'll miss the Zammy one next week. :x

I don't have 70 agility so there goes the Saradomin one. -.-

Must... Make... Armadyl...

Thanks, skilling looks like the way to go.

I missed the Bandos event yesterday due to playing a great game of D&D ::' and it looks like I'll miss the Zammy one next week. :x

I don't have 70 agility so there goes the Saradomin one. -.-

Must... Make... Armadyl...

Thanks, skilling looks like the way to go.

You only missed the 600k Hilt drop...That would have paid the trip...Nothing much...The last one I went to was 5 plates a few tassets a hilt and 3-4 shards...I walked out almost 3m richer...

Aye, this font just doesn't do ascii art justice...

Thanks guys! ::'

I plan to make the armadyl event on the 26th. But can't come to the others. :(

Runecrafting looks like the way to go (with some pinkie slaughtering in between :twisted: ).

*wonders if hand cannon is going to be nerfed*

That's a very cool wep that is! :shock:

What, no, this definatly isn't a spam bump post. Whatever makes you think I'd do that? :^o