Mistic Robin - First PK Vid - Druidz PKing - 3m+ In Loot!

Mistic Robin - First PK Vid - Druid PKing

MegaUpload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3JSIQ02N

I think most Edge pk vids are boring, which is why I vid druids. Also because of the better loot. I do edge pk a lot, I just don't vid it cuz edge pk vids are boring(like I said).

So most of this vid is Druid Pking.

This Vid Includes 3m+ worth of loot, including a 1M Dm.

I DO:

Farcast Occasionally When They Run Or Don't Want To Fight (Why Fight Them Fairly If They Don't Even Want To Fight And Are Too Busy Running?)

Try To Fight As Far As I Could

I DONT:

Tele

Farcast A Lot

Use Overhead Prays

No-Honor PK

Enjoy!

Please watch my whole vid before you post, and keep from flaming.

If you want to flame, them please flame me in pm and keep this topic clean, if you want your post count, then post that you flamed me in pm or something..but try to keep this topic clean, Thanks

3/10

I can't belive you say your "honor"

You trick durid killers into accidently attacking you by dressing up as a durid.

You risk 100k.

You safe like crazy.

farcast...farcast....farcast...

Although there were some decent parts, most was simply farcast over farcast.

But off topic, i think I seen you ebfore while I was down there....

4/10

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I DONT:

Tele

Farcast A Lot

Use Overhead Prays

No-Honor PK

Please explain the honor in dressing as a druid making people attack you then far casting?

However the clips where you where in the actual wild pking not tricking was good 7/10

cobradudewk6.jpg

Siggy and avatar by 4be2jue

....-10/10 so sad. NO honor s trickery? theirs like 5 pks out of the 60 that are real pks. you cant pk so you trick people. Thats no entertainment it was a mistake and u just abuse it-.- not a real pker u farcasted alot u tangled then ran and used cbow you carry like less then 50k on you. wow just so sad. :?

R.I.P. R.S. S.T.A.K.I.N.G.

siggzormj1.jpg

Hey people! I pk with honor! Seriously! Look! I'm a druid! Attack me so I can farcast you and then you die! I wont die! I'm sure of that and even if I die, I only lose 10k!

Yay a kill!

Lets post it on tip it forum where people will love me. :roll:

0/10, if it's possible to rate below zero i'd rate -10/10.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

this is fine i think it is luring but there only loosing 150k- 400k usually which really aint that much to the average p2p bankat least its not whips or rares ect 6/10

could tell me where to get those robes to make you look like a druid :mrgreen:

Iwatch_po12n.png

dk drops- 35 x dragon hatchet 35 x berserker ring 37 x warrior ring

Dragon drops- 4x left half 2 x med helm 4x skirt 2 x legs 4x shard 9 x claws

Bandos drops-6x Tassets 2x boots 4x chestplate 1x hilt[/color]

were they afking when then attacked you?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I don't really care how you pk; farcast, tele, whatever, they're built in tactics in an online game and if you guys object to that, so be it. But if you don't like what he's doing then just say 'nice first shot at a vid, but I don't like how you pk' and move on. Honestly, it's edge dungeon pking, if you're going to open the clip you can't expect honour pking lol.

And Robin, you're not exactly helping the situation out here. I understand it wasn't the reception you were expecting, but as I said before, let's try and be civilized here. Too much flaming, guys. It's just not pleasant.

As to the vid, yes, I'm not really into how you pk, but nonetheless I respect that you can get kills. In terms of a video, however, it was lacking - it could have used more variety. The fact that it's an edge dungeon vid kind of condemns it in the first place, as we know the clips aren't going to vary at all. I'd say for your next one add a little spice - try moving to dragons, experiment with mb, put in more edge clips, etc.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

tricking ppl isnt no honor....

and i said I rarely farcast, I farcast in like 3 clips out of like 50

stop trying to flame tbh...

and farcasting isnt even considered no honor

teleing, praying, and pjing/tagging are

farcasting is no honor, tricking is too. If you get farcasted, your going to put up prayer. Its just as worse as praying, if not worse.

Its luring to dress like that. People cant tell ur a player.

you farcasted in ALL of your clips, in fact, almost all of your fights were farcasts to the finish. farcasting is with RANGE too if you didn't know.

Owned_Nex.png

farcasting is no honor, tricking is too. If you get farcasted, your going to put up prayer. Its just as worse as praying, if not worse.

you farcasted in ALL of your clips, in fact, almost all of your fights were farcasts to the finish. farcasting is with RANGE too if you didn't know.

So no one should use anything in the wilderness except melee with a whip and a rune set? Mage and range should just be completely banned. All we should be able to do is stand next to the other player, watch our character fight, click a pixellated shark every once and a while, and then hope for luck with specs.

Off topic, but I absolutely hate the whole argument against farcasting (if you can call whining an argument). The reason why edge is so boring of late is because unless you wear a rune set with a whip and do exactly what everyone else is doing you're deemed "no honor".

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

So no one should use anything in the wilderness except melee with a whip and a rune set? Mage and range should just be completely banned. All we should be able to do is stand next to the other player, watch our character fight, click a pixellated shark every once and a while, and then hope for luck with specs.

Off topic, but I absolutely hate the whole argument against farcasting (if you can call whining an argument). The reason why edge is so boring of late is because unless you wear a rune set with a whip and do exactly what everyone else is doing you're deemed "no honor".

Please dont put words in my mouth. I never said ANYTHING agenst range/mage, simply farcasting. In a fight, both parties expct to hit, and be hit. Its simply the code on honor, that both fight equally. How would you like it if you were standing looking for a kill, and a 1 itmer runs in, D bow specs you, and you die. maybe you dont care if you die, but the thought that he just wlaked in, and started hitting you while you could do nothing. i respect your opinion, however, if yor fighting in rune, your both actully fighting. Its not one person hitting the other while he stands idly by unable to do anything. and yes, we do just watch our pixillated char hit and eat our pixxelated sharks. ITS A GAME.

Owned_Nex.png

Please dont put words in my mouth. I never said ANYTHING agenst range/mage, simply farcasting. In a fight, both parties expct to hit, and be hit. Its simply the code on honor, that both fight equally. How would you like it if you were standing looking for a kill, and a 1 itmer runs in, D bow specs you, and you die. maybe you dont care if you die, but the thought that he just wlaked in, and started hitting you while you could do nothing. i respect your opinion, however, if yor fighting in rune, your both actully fighting. Its not one person hitting the other while he stands idly by unable to do anything. and yes, we do just watch our pixillated char hit and eat our pixxelated sharks. ITS A GAME.

You should seriouslly stop critisising pkers who know what theyre doing first you say farcasting is sad,then you change your statement. You should actually try pkin once in a while with ice barrage and a decent stat godl.

lovinthemage.png

Whip pks 21

barrows 12 :(

dragon drops 1 ;( d legs

You should seriouslly stop critisising pkers who know what theyre doing first you say farcasting is sad,then you change your statement. You should actually try pkin once in a while with ice barrage and a decent stat godl.

So you ran outta arguments...ha ha...lol....can you tell me why I need tpo ice barrage to know stuff? Why don't you get 99 farming? Why should I change my statement when you've just proven Im correct? I know whats NH, I pk NH, but atleast I don't 1 item and farcast.

Owned_Nex.png

So what if you are? :P

That's where the fun begins, no?

If you're taking you pixels into wildy, you must know there's always a chance you lose them, deal with it.

Why is it more "honorable" to just wait and see who has the most lucky hits on another person than to actually use your skills to your advantage?

I have 99 range, why wouldn't I be able to dark bow spec someone if they're at low hp in wildy when I could kill him?

He's in wildy to kill aswell, same thing.

Then if I get owned by some dds'er and lose my bow, so be it.

Note: I'm not a pker at all, I only go 1 iteming for fun and whatnot but I do believe there's nothing wrong with NH, atleast in wildy.

There's a clear message when you enter wildy, if you chose to ignore it that's your problem.

99 cooking / 99 magic / 99 ranged / 99 hitpoints / 99 herblore / 99 defence

scopeysigui6.gif

quotein4.png

Quoted for truth, wisest thing I've heard anyone say on Runescape.

lol well said skimmy but still stop flaming her topic, like chess said if your gonna click on an edgy dungeon pk vid its no gonna be an honor vid

it was good i liked the loot but no offence they were all idiots :?

oh well im not a fan of no honor vids but i liked watching this good technique ill give it 5/10(like..my max for no honor vids)

if i was a fan on nh vids prob a 9, hope to see your next vid it might also be enjoyable but it would help if you would go edgy some more :P

~blade~

tip.its offcial pie addict

bladechen.png

bladechen.png

Bladechen.png

• 2 weeks later...

hehe likely if u enter the wild dont beg some1 to stop:D

nice vid gl on future

Dzei (main) & Ffz (turmoil Runepure) diary here

[Strength: 11. June 2009][Agility: 23. Oct 2009][Ranged: 27. Nov 2009]

[Thieving: 10. Dec 2009][Farming: 11. March 2010][Woodcutting: 25. Oct 2011]

[Cooking: 14. Nov 2011][Quest Point: 13. Jan 2012][Fletching: 16. Jan 2012]