Staking riot

subz

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, stupid stakers. Who cares bout them, there idiots.

I'm beginning to see how you've become a mod, kissing Jagex feet.

Don't you see this kills all staking? I'll tell you something, stakers are also players. Even worse, they're also human. For them it's like killing pking, it's their way of playing the game. They weren't harming anyone with it, they were just minding their own business and suddenly Jagex comes and kills their whole game. I'm very disappointed about the attitude of several TIFers: "I don't stake, not my problem". They've just killed the whole point of the game for some people. No, it's not my way of playing either, but I'm still quite upset by this update.

This is the first riot I support. They've gone too far.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

I don't stake. And I don't like high staking being in the game.

But they have a legitimate gripe here (not that I approve of riots, mind you). Jagex has deliberately killed staking without the decency of even being honest about it.

Remember your comments when something YOU like in the game is destroyed and others aren't sympathetic...

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Think of it this way.

The stakers work to get their levels good for staking.

Then they take away the goal the staker was supposed to get when done training.

You can say, its like getting 99 fishing then suddenly, fishing gets deleted from the game.

More like, they remove all spots except shrimp and anchovy.

Yea, that would work the same way. :P

P.S. 800th post!! :D

Think of it this way.

The stakers work to get their levels good for staking.

Then they take away the goal the staker was supposed to get when done training.

You can say, its like getting 99 fishing then suddenly, fishing gets deleted from the game.

More like, they remove all spots except shrimp and anchovy.

td2sig.jpg

its not the arena that needs to change back, but the hiscores, the hiscores r ruined.

Current total as of 25 may 2012: 1604 (including 1 glitched agility level)

Total 1592 pure f2p - Rank 19 in the top 250 f2p list - last time in list with official hiscores

1264 total f2p! 99 Firemaking. 111 combat. Rank 184 F2P) - 3 years ago when i first entered the list.

wow... what a waste of time, when have riots ever changed Jagex's mind?

SwiftShift.

How it ruined rs? just stake paper hat, worth 1 gp :D

It will be based on player/market values from Grand Exchange when it is released, so no more 1v1 rare staking.

icecube7.jpeg

I'm beginning to see how you've become a mod, kissing Jagex feet.

Don't you see this kills all staking? I'll tell you something, stakers are also players. Even worse, they're also human. For them it's like killing pking, it's their way of playing the game. They weren't harming anyone with it, they were just minding their own business and suddenly Jagex comes and kills their whole game. I'm very disappointed about the attitude of several TIFers: "I don't stake, not my problem". They've just killed the whole point of the game for some people. No, it's not my way of playing either, but I'm still quite upset by this update.

This is the first riot I support. They've gone too far.

I was expressing same concern about merchanting and upcoming GE update, but the very same attitude by the very same self righteous hipocrites was directed at me. Just have to accept the nature of people, they dont care until it hits tooooo close to home :(

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

is this jagexs way of saying get back to skilling?

Looks like it.

I don't think they were happy with people making so much money from a single aspect of their game, especially so quickly (some people). And the fact that 80% of stakers probably transfer stuff as well. :roll:

icecube7.jpeg

oh no, another idiotic mass gathering of "protestors" who think they will change the world by linkng arms and ranting aloud. Send a tactfully articulated suggestion in the official forums, maybe that may get your point across better then screaming in fally or where ever the dweebs gathered this time.....sad...really.

Never staked or dueled, so I could care less. I support their wanting to do so, to each their own and all that....but to stage a "protest"? rofl...lame

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

I don't think they were happy with people making so much money from a single aspect of their game, especially so quickly (some people). And the fact that 80% of stakers probably transfer stuff as well. :roll:

I agree with this.

let me start off with , I do not post here much at all but I wanted to see the reaction to this update.

It looks like to be on par to most topics. People who are effected are ranting and the people who are not effected are pretty much blowing it off and telling the stakers to get over it.

I see this in the eyes of the stakers. They have worked VERY hard to create specific charectors for staking and now they see their value deminished. There are a handful of people who stake Rares and such and they will not be effected until the next update.

What does this mean? People will adapt like they did to Ancient Mages when DT came out, when the MSB special was changed, the GMaul special was changed, when skill capes came out and prices went crazy, and the list goes on.

When changes come you need to find out how to adabt and move on to tomorrow and STOP looking back at the past.

Thank you and if you are open minded please look at a great community

Join SoDB community for fun DK and KBD trips