Stop rioting they fixed it!!!

Nazgul740

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! They changed it to 5,000? Hahaha I love Jagex!

"That should satisfy the people who were complaining!"

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

That is the BEST way to stick it to those 12 year olds that only complain. Sarcasm is just fantastic.

The next post after Paul's would be along the lines of "z0mg 5k is so litle chage it higherz pl0x!" :?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Considering it is 4 am in the UK, and the sarcastic nature of the "update", I bet that is fake. :P

Besides, they don't announce changes before doing them.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Considering it is 4 am in the UK, and the sarcastic nature of the "update", I bet that is fake. :P

they do sometimes, when they released the infinite stock in stores, people complained about the battle staffs and paul posted how he was going to change the stocks for these to supply a certain amount per day, he also talked about how some shops would sell seaweed once a day.

Wow...Jagex should really ask players before they do something as stupid as this. Make thousands of people angry and tickle the RWT problem :x :shame: :shame: :shame:

They can do what they like, and I think this was a great update. The fact is despite the fact that many people may not like the update, around 90% of them will probably keep on playing.

they do sometimes, when they released the infinite stock in stores, people complained about the battle staffs and paul posted how he was going to change the stocks for these to supply a certain amount per day, he also talked about how some shops would sell seaweed once a day.

I don't remember any other shops having daily seaweed sales other than arhein... :-k

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Wow...Jagex should really ask players before they do something as stupid as this. Make thousands of people angry and tickle the RWT problem :x :shame: :shame: :shame:

They can do what they like, and I think this was a great update. The fact is despite the fact that many people may not like the update, around 90% of them will probably keep on playing.

you have to admit that 3k is way too low though, 3k does not even make duels worth anything anymore and I'm not even a duelist. I think the limit should be changed to 500k-1m, that seems fair to me.

I don't remember any other shops having daily seaweed sales other than arhein... :-k

That is who i was referring too, but paul posted on this update the wednesday before it was changed.

500k-1M would be better, but if they're doing it "because of RWT's" then they may as well take out trading, dropping, dropping items when dying and pking. 5k/15 minutes is outrageously low. Or at the very least they should come up with a better reason than RWT's.

Angelic_Whim.png

A loss of 10% of the players is devastating, though to be fair it's probably more like 1%

77yLQy8.png