What do you think Jagex will mess up next?

Latinoking

it's done to make the majority happy.

the majority is not happy. only like 3% DOES like this update i suppose.

but yea... we will get used to lowered prices on rares i suppose... i think this will just be the first hit, the greatest hit coming from GE

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't lose your money easily now (don't go to wildy thou) =D>

You have tournaments, which are more fun =D>

We'll get grand exchange =D>

Whatever, just don't ruin magic pl0x =D>

:)

And now I don't have to be jealous for all the stakers with 10 party hats.

Seriously, this would also solve some possible gambling habits :ohnoes:

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT

I think they ruined the game by letting ungrateful morons like you play. I'm free, I don't get any of that, and I never did, and I'm not complaining. Get over it.

you don't have a right to complain since you don't pay for it.

OT: I believe their main objective is to destroy the economy for us even though we're perfectly capable of that ourselves. This grand exchange may well be their next step.

I don't pay (on my active account, on my other one I do pay), and I have A LOT less than members do, and I don't complain. Once again, get over it.

I plated runescape for fun... I found duel arena fun... fun is now gone... How can i get over something that now isn't avalible... makes me glad I quit before this happened...

I shouldn't have to get over it though... its what i viewed as fun it wasn't hurting anyone... why change it? and the reason jagex gave is bull and we all know it...

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

I dont stake often, so my opinion may not be needed. Whatever here it is anyway:

My changing the Duel Arena and removing staking as a money-making aspect of the game, Jagex was trying to cut down on all the "OMG I LOST MY..." topics on the rants forum. Sure, they made a whole new breed of rant but those will die down in quantity over time. Eventually people that only played the game to stake will find that RS is massive and there are more ways of making money (like my personal favourite- RuneCrafting ::' ).

On topic: The grand exchange will be the next thing. Although Jagex has good intentions, they are making more problems then they are fixing, although some problems (like excessive ranting) will die down eventually.

Pasty.png

The pure essence update didn't please runecrafters (at first), but they got used to it.

The Pest Control update didn't please pures, but they got used to it.

The Grand Exchange might not please merchanters, but they've got to get used to it.

The Duel Arena didn't please you. Get used to it or get gone.

Not every update that Jagex does is made especially to cater to that one person; it's done to make the majority happy. If you're not satisfied with a game that updates weekly, accepts player input and acts upon it, and gives you the chance to rant your ungrateful little head off about it, then find some other game that'll satisfy you.

We shouldn't get used to it. It's sad you got no morals to stand up for what you believe for. I bet you get picked on and just let it occur? You get used to getting picked on?

Jagex has a product called RuneScape if they ever hope to become bigger then they have to listen to those who are loyal and actually the 5 bucks unlike some which you say F2P for life.....but this isn't a f2p vs. p2p. Why you think they are giving out guarrenteed polls?

And you say the majority is happy. Are you blind? May I suggest you read other fourms and perhaps get some glasses and contact if needed because it seems you do. A majority is very unhappy since this was a way to pvp without going to the wilderness. Where pvp in wilderness blows sometimes since some tag etc etc.

Haven't got a role model to tell you to stand up for what you believe for? I suggest you take an ethnics.

And NO I will not leave RuneScape. Sorry, but I here to stay for these last 5 years there going to give us. Even though it's going to be a trashy game if they continue on the road to "try" to stop the chinese sweatshops.

Latinoking90 is Here To Stay.

Ruined? How did they RUIN anything?

Duel arena- Only the aspect of the duel restriction do I think was innecessary. after all, Real world traders can just trade... why would they need to stake? I don't think the update accomplished much besides annoying everyone. Then again, the tournament makes up for it.

Everything else that was "ruined" was just a change that ticked off many people. Now runecrafters actually have to cross a ditch before they make runes!

and I don't see how the GE would ruin anything. Merchants don't need to sit around varrock square anymore. They go to the GE and find the cheapest seller or put up their offer. How is this "ruining"? if you ask me, it makes life easier.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

and I don't see how the GE would ruin anything. Merchants don't need to sit around varrock square anymore. They go to the GE and find the cheapest seller or put up their offer. How is this "ruining"? if you ask me, it makes life easier.

Some say if Jagex is on the road to elimiate RWT then they will take out trading for GE.

Now with no trade...RS dies.

it's done to make the majority happy.

the majority is not happy. only like 3% DOES like this update i suppose.

3%? From what standpoint? You can't get the opinion of 1 million players, and even with polls and the forums, that's only a fraction of users participating. Could you verify these numbers, or where you got them from? Because if you can't, then you're talking nothing but hot air here.

[hide=My Quote]
The pure essence update didn't please runecrafters (at first), but they got used to it.

The Pest Control update didn't please pures, but they got used to it.

The Grand Exchange might not please merchanters, but they've got to get used to it.

The Duel Arena didn't please you. Get used to it or get gone.

Not every update that Jagex does is made especially to cater to that one person; it's done to make the majority happy. If you're not satisfied with a game that updates weekly, accepts player input and acts upon it, and gives you the chance to rant your ungrateful little head off about it, then find some other game that'll satisfy you.

[/hide]

We shouldn't get used to it. It's sad you got no morals to stand up for what you believe for. I bet you get picked on and just let it occur? You get used to getting picked on?

Jagex has a product called RuneScape if they ever hope to become bigger then they have to listen to those who are loyal and actually the 5 bucks unlike some which you say F2P for life.....but this isn't a f2p vs. p2p. Why you think they are giving out guarrenteed polls?

And you say the majority is happy. Are you blind? May I suggest you read other fourms and perhaps get some glasses and contact if needed because it seems you do. A majority is very unhappy since this was a way to pvp without going to the wilderness. Where pvp in wilderness blows sometimes since some tag etc etc.

Haven't got a role model to tell you to stand up for what you believe for? I suggest you take an ethnics.

And NO I will not leave RuneScape. Sorry, but I here to stay for these last 5 years there going to give us. Even though it's going to be a trashy game if they continue on the road to "try" to stop the chinese sweatshops.

Latinoking90 is Here To Stay.

If you don't get used to it soon, you're not going to stay for very long, that's for sure.

Firstly, I do have morals. I haven't been "bullied" in nigh on one and a half decades (and even then I didn't take no crap), so I don't know what you're on about there. Less time attacking me, more time attacking my views.

Second, the loyalists are the ones that appreciate [or at the very least, respect the efforts of] every update that is made to either improve the game, or stop autoers. The only sacrifice I've had to make with this update is listening to the riots and rants that other players have given because they believe that 'staking is ruined', or 'RS is ruined'. You call those players loyal? And I'm talking about the rioters or the "We pay, we say" spammers.

Also, the only guaranteed polls that I've seen are in the forms of Graphics, Wallpapers, Achievement Diaries and the recent October holiday. We all know how well the Achievement Diary and the October polls went, so let's get these guys together and vote on a measure to stop RWTers.

Third, let's work on your command of the English language. Ethnics is defined as, "a member of an ethnic group; especially : a member of a minority group who retains the customs, language, or social views of the group". My guess is that you meant to say ethics, but that wouldn't apply here either.

Finally, your views on the game here in this last paragraph confuse me. You're here to stay with this 'trashy game'? Wouldn't that be an oxymoron?

By the way, what Rebdragon said is right. You pay for the game as a whole, not just the updates. Like it or not, you're gonna have to get used to it.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.