Girls in RuneScape

Plugpoint

I'm getting incredibly annoyed recently...

I've started to notice more than ever the amount of people who come up to me on RS and take the pee for having a female character. This is how the average conversation goes:

1337 N00b: Hahahahahaha

Me: What?

1337 N00b: Lmfao we know you're a bloke really

Me: Ooo...kaaaay...

1337 N00b: Lololol you like dressing up as girls haha xD

Me: That might be something to do with the fact that I AM a girl -.-

1337 N00b: Yeh right I believe you manlady ^^ *runs away*

It's really irritating me! Why can people refuse to accept that girls DO play this game? Although I admit that a large percentage of RS players are male, and a lot of the female characters you see are guys who preferred to wear a dragon skirt, there ARE girls who play!

Gahh.. I don't really know where I'm going with this, I just needed to let it out lol :XD:

Plugpoint92 \' \'

Edit: Btw, this isn't one of those "Omg what can be done about this?!" type of posts. It's a "GAHH I HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS" rant. So don't bother replying with "It's alright, use your ignore list" or "Don't listen to them". I already do both of those things lol, it just annoys me that people are that stupid that they pretend to find one pixellated woman 'hotter' than another just to get money or an imaginary girlfriend.

Another point, I didn't say that guys in skirts is a bad thing! Read it closely - I just said that some female characters are guys who didn't like the skirt on their male character :)

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theyre just jealous because it seems like women can play rs way better than us guys,you only gotta look at sheynara,queenvalerie,laikrob,cyrano....50,000 amazing skillers later and im done.

yeah theyre is such an ignorance about gender in rs and its such a shame

tifsdac6mc.gif

Some of the females I know play as male avatars to avoid that sort of abuse, or the worse "will you be my gf seksy?" [as if a pixel avatar really shows how someone looks in real life #-o ]

most though, are proud to stand up and be counted as female :thumbsup:

Of those who say nothing, few are silent -=Thomas Neil =-

This could probably go in rants, but I'll ignore that and AGREE!!

I'm a girl in RuneScape, and you know what? I'M A GIRL IN RL!! Wow. But anyway, I don't get confronted with that, I get confronted about if I have a boyfriend...It annoys me to no end. Just because I play a game that may be tilted to appeal to males more doesn't mean that I came here to date and such, it's a game, a way to escape from everything.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Rofl.. you even came to the Forums to pretend ur a girl?

Wow ur sommit else Mangirl!!!

/end immaturity

Don't listen to those fools. Tell them to look you up. Once they see you have 99 Cooking they will realise you truly are a Woman. <3:

P.S. Manskirts forthewin.

Currently not active on RuneScape.

dazzuhsiggyfinal.png

Because most people are sex hungry little boys who can't get a girlfriends, and have a hope in hell of ever getting laid.

Simply put thats why.

There sad little children with no lives ignore them, i usually laugh at their immaturity.

I have even started laughing at the word "Hi" cause i can already imagine what smart [wagon] response will come after it.

But thats just life i supose.

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

kieran_read.png

Because most people are sex hungry little boys who can't get a girlfriends, and have a hope in hell of ever getting laid.

Simply put thats why.

There sad little children with no lives ignore them, i usually laugh at their immaturity.

I have even started laughing at the word "Hi" cause i can already imagine what smart [wagon] response will come after it.

But thats just life i supose.

So true i see that a lot where there is a smart remark after im nice to them.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Because probably over 90 - 95% of all female characters are actually played by males, some admitting they are males, some pretending to be females.

I think it's obvious why other players don't trust you entirely when you claim that you are a woman.

Don't listen to those fools. Tell them to look you up. Once they see you have 99 Cooking they will realise you truly are a Woman. <3:

LOLLLL!! :P

Haha yeah I'd forgotten about the 'omg go out with me sxc!! :wink: ' thing.. I just go along with it usually lol, then when they get a tad over-excited I tell them I've got no ears or I'm bald or I have a monobrow or something.. You should see them run!! :XD:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Don't worry, in the future you will be able to punch people over the internet, provided the action is justified ::' .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Don't worry, in the future you will be able to punch people over the internet, provided the action is justified ::' .
And when you feel a girly punch, you'll know they're really female :D

Haha, I'm just kidding. (Don't hurt me)

It's usually not hard to tell who's really a girl in the game, and they are often very good skillers.

And when you feel a girly punch, you'll know they're really female :D

Haha, I'm just kidding. (Don't hurt me)

It's usually not hard to tell who's really a girl in the game, and they are often very good skillers.

That's why I look forwards to the day I can kick a guy in the nuts over the internet. That should prove I'm female, cause most guys won't inflict that pain on another guy! :-w

The 'be my gf' stuff is why I often have public off and with some exceptions, promptly add anyone to my ignore list who calls me 'babe' 'hunny' 'sweetie' etc

Ananke32.png

I'm male, with a female character. My character is not me, I am not my character. If I'm going to stare at the backside of a cartoon character for two hours, I want it to be a nice-looking one.

True, but we choose our characters to represent us. So if you choose a female character to play, some other players will naturally assume the player behind the character is female as well.

Ananke32.png

You must understand that most of the idiots who do that are either prepubescent boys who think girls are icky and have cooties or immature basement-dwellers who have never had any sort of conduct with a girl in their little lives except a chance meeting in a video game. They're just afraid of you. I know a few folks who are girls with guy characters for the exact reason you mentioned. Anyways, the d skirt looks better on dudes then chicks in my opinion. Kilts ftw!

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

Some of the females I know play as male avatars to avoid that sort of abuse, or the worse "will you be my gf seksy?" [as if a pixel avatar really shows how someone looks in real life #-o ]

most though, are proud to stand up and be counted as female :thumbsup:

Lol I just laugh at them it sounds so stupid lol.

Celticqueen.png

In my opinion, I love it when girls play this game. I think that way too many guys play this game, and if there was more girls, than the game balance out a little.

And i must say, out of the top 4 players in Runescape, 2 of them are girls (green098 and uloveme) yogosun and zezima are guys, as far as I know

postedimage.png

Noob: Hi

Me: Hi

Noob: Are you a girl?

Me: Yes

Noob: Do you have a bf?

...you can guess where it goes from there. Other winning questions:

What is your bra size?

Why aren't you married?

What is your hair color?

What color are your eyes?

If I give you short shorts will you wear it?

:ohnoes:

Yes, yes, there also guys who ask..... well what goes through the mind of every 13 year old guy.. :roll:

However, you can sometimes freeload off of them. I never did it before, but my some of my friends have. One of them said "I'll do what ever you want if you'll give me that cool Sara amour!". \'

What guys do..... kinda sad. :ohnoes:

dark_angelxd.png

F2p for life!