Girls in RuneScape

Plugpoint

I once made a female character so i could get free stuff from boys. im srry i guess im part of the thing that causes your problems :( . i think if u don't have some name like cexygurl or playgirl or something like that, you really are a girl. and if u dont say "looking for a bf" (those people need to get life's)

and most of those people are probably immature, little, whiny, 9 yr olds that don't deserve to play runescape, or any online game for that matter. and their parents need to beat his little butt.

lol that thing about 99 cooking was funny, although it is sexist

I disagree that names like 'Cexygurl' or 'Playgirl' definitely mean you're a girl. If anything, I think it sounds more like ten year old boys pretending to be a girl to get spoken to in a dirty manner.

And yeah it was sexist but it made me laugh :D

Plugpoint92 ::'

I think the writer meant that if you have those names, it's more likely your a guy, but people with (relativly) real names are more likely to be chicks. I could never be a chick, I have man in my name. No sexual soliciting for me :cry:

Yeah, I just re-read it and you're right lol, I misunderstood what he wrote the first time

A lot of people don't realise I'm a girl because of the name - Plugpoint92 is hardly girly lol. In fact, I couldn't think of anything so I got a male friend to think of something for me. I've been plagued with 'you're not a girl!' ever since <.<

Your not a girl :^o What girl has a name like that? Jk, I just wanted to use the emote with the guy and his nose. :D

It is impossible to exaggerate the unimportance of almost everything.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your not a girl :^o What girl has a name like that? Jk, I just wanted to use the emote with the guy and his nose. :D

I want a go!

:^o

Yaaaaaaay =]

\:D/

Ahem.. anyway..

900 views! That's the most I've ever had for one of my posts - If you're going to read, though, you should reply! Add your thoughts, I don't care whether you agree or not, I want to know what people think! :D

Thanks to those of you who've replied already :thumbsup:

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Rofl.. you even came to the Forums to pretend ur a girl?

Wow ur sommit else Mangirl!!!

/end immaturity

Don't listen to those fools. Tell them to look you up. Once they see you have 99 Cooking they will realise you truly are a Woman. <3:

P.S. Manskirts forthewin.

I love you. <3:

Everyone must understand, most 'scapers are slightly smarter than the average snail and nothing more. .

I'm seriously adding that to my sig. Anyway, some people just can't find it possible of a girl playing RS because they believe they should be watching Hello Kitty :P

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Everyone must understand, most 'scapers are slightly smarter than the average snail and nothing more. .

I'm seriously adding that to my sig. Anyway, some people just can't find it possible of a girl playing RS because they believe they should be watching Hello Kitty :P

Tell me where I find these people so I can go tell them where they can stick their Hello Kitty...

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

^Either I'm uber perverted,or out!I mean Hellokitty is so fat (sideways) it'll hurt to go there *wince*

But anyway,yeah.Some of us males(not me,I respect and love females <3: ) actually believe that 100% of tha game's players are male.They obviously didn't take into account their gayness #-o .Well,that's it from me.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I don't remember it being much of a problem. There are maybe 2 times someone has tried to say I'm not a girl and then it was usually following an argument and accompanied by further insults. However up until they changed it I ran around in male runeplate and legs frequently so in rsc everyone assumed my character was male anyway. My character has never worn a skirt. I have gotten asked to go upstairs of some empty building more than once. I followed a couple times for laughs and managed to get the occasional humiliating screen shot of the conversation to torture the guy with for a few weeks. Sometimes just watching their creative attempts to get around the chat filter is worth the time wasted.

Ok as much as I'm willing to say that this is one of the superior rants on this rants forum. Please don't do the "1k views" crap, it's not a very well-received way to get people to see your thread :|

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Ok as much as I'm willing to say that this is one of the superior rants on this rants forum. Please don't do the "1k views" crap, it's not a very well-received way to get people to see your thread :|

Sorry, first time one of my post's reached that many views and replies so it's staying :)

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

It might just be me, but i find it extremely easy to tell somebody's gender by the way they talk in-game.

yeah i agree there, if you compare the way a girl talks in-game to the way a guy does i find quite easy to tell the difference. Might just be cos the majority of my rl friends are girls though >.>

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape

theres no girls on the internet

You, my friend, are an idiot.

It's a joke. Chillax.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm female, i don't let the players bother me. Well until they start saying i've cheated because no girl can be over 100 cmb. All girls are skillers that sort of talk is a bit upsetting.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Sorry, first time one of my post's reached that many views and replies so it's staying :)

Ok I'll accept that alibi. A lot of people do it for seeking extra attention hence why I'm a bit anal about it :|

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Ok I'll accept that alibi. A lot of people do it for seeking extra attention hence why I'm a bit anal about it :|

To me, when threads get this high in views, I just assume its because of arguments and flame wars. I'm usually right.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

theres no girls on the internet

You, my friend, are an idiot.

+1

It might just be me, but i find it extremely easy to tell somebody's gender by the way they talk in-game.

I generally type like a guy anyway lol. I remember one time a kid was having a go at me for saying 'dude'.. So I went "DUDE SHUTUP!" Hahaha :D

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13