Summoning - Pictures + Spoilers + Proof (99% REAL)

joop

An Alian?

I am pretty sure I've seen that long ago elsewhere and that it's not made by JaGex.

felhound rofl.... what an obvious ripoff

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 'alien' looks exactly like something from an old RTS game I played a few years back, can't remember the name. And Zamorak looks extremely close to Diablo from the 'Diablo' series.

The "Zamorak Chaos Boss" is the boss at the end of the Zamorak camp in the Godwars dungeon. And those coloured pictures are from Jagex's Corporate website.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Nice Job ::'

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

The guy does art for games other than Runescape, since he has done the boxart for a gameboy advance game and I assume that Alien is from another game.

I don't say that all the images are from jagex but some are copyright by jagex... That are the intressed images :P

Copyright

I as Author have posted this on the following sites (You are not allowed to copy the Message/Images without permission! Report it to me if you find this images/message on a site other than the following sites):

Tip.it

TzHaar

Rsinfo

Roenskeep

Lol, you can't "Copyright" a forum post that's based mainly around the work of something that's already copyrighted. Technically unless you've written and asked Jagex to be allowed to show these images in your forum post, you're breaking their copyright.

Copyright

I as Author have posted this on the following sites (You are not allowed to copy the Message/Images without permission! Report it to me if you find this images/message on a site other than the following sites):

Tip.it

TzHaar

Rsinfo

Roenskeep

Lol, you can't "Copyright" a forum post that's based mainly around the work of something that's already copyrighted. Technically unless you've written and asked Jagex to be allowed to show these images in your forum post, you're breaking their copyright.

I know that the images are copyright protected but that is more for the people who claiming that they have found it :P (but actually copied it from here) :P

Can someone get the rest of the pictures and post them without a freaking link, I already think I got a couple of bugs with my computer so I don't want to take any risks.

If you read more than just the first post you'd know that 10+ people have confirmed that the link is safe... :roll:

Regardless, i'm paranoid ty. And I'm sure there were more pictures than the original 9 on the first post. And I did read them all.

Copyright

Just for that I felt like copying it over to my clans site and posting it without your permissions.

How can you copyright a post based off some 1 else's images? Thats like if you google searched "poems", and put them into a book and copyright the book. You just can't do that lol.

sig.jpg

If you can ride those unicorns, however unlikely, I am going to kill myself.

i would take this time to say, goodbye insanechef, you will be missed =p.

idk what else you could do with unicorns but maybe as extra inv or mage boost or something (wich i don't vind all that likely, inv yes mage not). it would also work out if they made mounts this way because then the big update would realy be big instead of just one skill (though they did take longer to develop this one then the others ones) and don't get me wrong i love every single new skill in rs, it's just that they don't find it this big a deal normaly... and if you take more time then constuction to make then there got to be more then some combat animals and some pack beasts