Summoning - Pictures + Spoilers + Proof (99% REAL)

joop

Copyright

I as Author have posted this on the following sites (You are not allowed to copy the Message/Images without permission! Report it to me if you find this images/message on a site other than the following sites):

Just for that I felt like copying it over to my clans site and posting it without your permissions.

How can you copyright a post based off some 1 else's images? Thats like if you google searched "poems", and put them into a book and copyright the book. You just can't do that lol.

<3

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noone noticed the "game card logo"??

This could mean we buy our membership in shops now!

^ Image From Above ^

Or maybe they are starting a trading card game. :wall: Say bye to what every maturity Runescape has left :boohoo:

sig.jpg

About the copyright thing in my first post:

I know that the images are copyright protected but the copyright is more for the people who claiming that they have found it :P (but actually copied it from here) :P I also add this so that i can follow the reactions from the users on the forum for posible extra information :P So don' take the copirght to seriously...

Noone noticed the "game card logo"??

This could mean we buy our membership in shops now!

^ Image From Above ^

Or maybe they are starting a trading card game. :wall: Say bye to what every maturity Runescape has left :boohoo:

thats what i worried about :S.

Lets hope its the buy game membership in shops :)

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

About the copyright thing in my first post:

I know that the images are copyright protected but the copyright is more for the people who claiming that they have found it :P (but actually copied it from here) :P I also add this so that i can follow the reactions from the users on the forum for posible extra information :P So don' take the copirght to seriously...

Yeah, I read that after I said it :P

I suggest changing it to "Please give me credit for finding this if you re-post it".

sig.jpg

for the top pic right click and press save image...

it comes up with something like animalloreshh0.

in cash you dont know animal lore was a previous idea for summoning - the name was quickly changed back to summoning.

they are most likly monsters in animal lore/ summoning.

An Alian?

I am pretty sure I've seen that long ago elsewhere and that it's not made by JaGex.

It looks like something out of Metroid prime from the side there.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Copyright

I as Author have posted this on the following sites (You are not allowed to copy the Message/Images without permission! Report it to me if you find this images/message on a site other than the following sites):

Just for that I felt like copying it over to my clans site and posting it without your permissions.

How can you copyright a post based off some 1 else's images? Thats like if you google searched "poems", and put them into a book and copyright the book. You just can't do that lol.

Haha, I already made this exact point on page 2.

animal lore doesnt exist btw u should read the whole development diary :\

Mod Wilson was asked to refine the brief, incorporating more from Mod Bennett's original concept, but keeping the focus on all skills, not just combat. A few more months of concepting and prototyping later and everyone was finally happy with the idea for the skill and confident that it would work technically. The design brief was signed off (September 2006) and we started gearing up for development. Paul says, "It had returned to something that allowed us to rename the skill as Summoning. Besides, Summoning is the skill our players are expecting ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ they'd be pretty disappointed if we released a 'summoning' skill but didn't call it that." Mod Mark chips in, "Plus, there'd be those still asking when we are going to release Summoning, even though we just had! (laughs)"

should read the whole development diary :\

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

Hmm... I'm not too sure we should jump to the conclusion that these concepts will be used in summoning. The title for it is animal lore, and Jagex said that when they made the change from animal lore back to summoning, they dropped a few ideas, including the possibility of just basically having a larger array of "pets". As for the guy who made a remark about "PetScape" Jagex specifically said in the dev diary that they were amking extra sure not to let it come to that and that the creatures you could summon would have combat and noncombat uses, unlike cats, which are just free death runes.

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png