Post your Black Friday Buys

XxTearGodxX

I got a pretty good bargain at GameStop today.

I traded in

Viva Pinata

Viva Pinata Party Animals

Smallville Season 1

Smallville Season 2

for $61 and change with my GameStop card.

I purchased the following below all used they were buy 2 get 1 free.

The Orange Box

Bioshock

Madden 08

I paid $38 and change.

xxteargodxx.png

Black Friday is just a scam to get consumers to buy more, and pay more. Consumers mark down certain items, but then mark up all the accessories for those items, so in the end, you pay more than you would on a normal day.

Ex. retailer marks down a easel, but marks up the easel paper, paintbrushes, and paint.

So in reality (in most cases) your paying more than you would.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

At Gamestop, some guy was gonna trade in his Wii and some games and this included:

Everything included in original box

2 extra remotes and nunchucks

Classic Controller

Super Mario Galaxy

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Tons of virtual console games

Wii Play

Rampage

TMNT

Smugglers Run

GS was gonna give him $245 and I offered $250 and he accepted! \'

My sis already has a Wii that I would play but now I have my own!

I also got tons of clothes.

111-1.jpg

10" 12" 13" 14" 16" 18" Evans Hydraulic heads for my drumset toms.

$69.70 at Guitar Center

By the way I have a 9 piece 2 bass drum Pearl Export Series.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

At Gamestop, some guy was gonna trade in his Wii and some games and this included:

Everything included in original box

2 extra remotes and nunchucks

Classic Controller

Super Mario Galaxy

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Tons of virtual console games

Wii Play

Rampage

TMNT

Smugglers Run

GS was gonna give him $245 and I offered $250 and he accepted! \'

My sis already has a Wii that I would play but now I have my own!

I also got tons of clothes.

Wow serious? Nice buy!

My friend asked me to post that previous post, but I personally don't wait till Black Friday to buy whatever I want, lets just say my family is very... well off and I'm really easy to make content (when I was a kid I played with wooden blocks over all those fancy toys).

Plus I'm good with keeping money and my parents gave me a credit card to buy what I want ($20 added a week) and my parents usually just buy me stuff when I don't have my credit card on me or I'm clothes shopping, but really how much could a responsible 14 year old guy buy?

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Black Friday is just a scam to get consumers to buy more, and pay more. Consumers mark down certain items, but then mark up all the accessories for those items, so in the end, you pay more than you would on a normal day.

Ex. retailer marks down a easel, but marks up the easel paper, paintbrushes, and paint.

Of course. Companys will never lose money when they don't have too. Kinda wise too, put a big discount tag and the Americans come rushing in. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Of course. Companys will never lose money when they don't have too. Kinda wise too, put a big discount tag and the Americans come rushing in. :lol:

Of course you can end up paying more than you normally would, but you can get pretty good deals on stuff too. It's how smart you play it.

I forgot today was Black Friday, until I saw it briefly on the TV while walking past the living room. I did my normal Black Friday shopping: none. Actually I did run to the convenience store for some ice cream a few hours ago. That was 7:00 at night though, so no deals. $5 for a half a gallon.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Uh, whats black friday? :-s

When a million hungry shoppers armed with credit cards storm the shopping centers and get all the discounted stuff.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Or you could just buy the cheap stuff and wait till the other stuff is on sale?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Well, there's also the fact that you'll buy much, much more than you would on a normal day because everything is cheaper. Rather than buying two games in your budget, you'll fork out more because you think you're getting a bargain on these.

I generally hate pseudo-holidays that are meant to rake in more cash for companies (generally greeting card and candy ones) who are playing on our consumer guilt, and this one's just pushing it. The point where we have to have a name for the day where we're all supposed to go out and waste money is the point where I draw the line.

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

Well, there's also the fact that you'll buy much, much more than you would on a normal day because everything is cheaper. Rather than buying two games in your budget, you'll fork out more because you think you're getting a bargain on these.

I generally hate pseudo-holidays that are meant to rake in more cash for companies (generally greeting card and candy ones) who are playing on our consumer guilt, and this one's just pushing it. The point where we have to have a name for the day where we're all supposed to go out and waste money is the point where I draw the line.

You waste your money on a normal day, they waste theirs on a holiday. What's the difference?

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!