Post your Black Friday Buys

XxTearGodxX

I got a logitech mx revolution mouse for $40, a dinovo edge keyboard for $75, and a pair of 22" samsung flat panels for $100 each. I saved about $400 on black Friday :D

I'll buy one of those flat panels for 200$! (It's 350 EUR here :cry: )

Man, it really sucks being stuck in Finland for black Friday and thanksgiving.

C2b6gs7.png

I was stuck in an airport for the whole day :( . I bought a pizza....and a magazine....but that's about it.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Uh, whats black friday? :-s

The beginning of the Christmas season for Americans, and the biggest shopping day of the year. Lots of sales.

I went to the mall with my friends and my brother, crossed over to the commons (a big mini mall) in the freezing, windy cold with a burger king soda frozen to my hand and a bag of fries (already ate the cheeseburger about halfway into my journey), then crossed over to the mall again, and then back to the commons. It was so cold. :o

I bought a bacon double cheeseburger meal with a sprite, and I think that was it. My brother spent the rest of the money before I could buy anything. I didn't have enough for Death Note vol. 1. :(

Black Friday is just a scam to get consumers to buy more, and pay more. Consumers mark down certain items, but then mark up all the accessories for those items, so in the end, you pay more than you would on a normal day.

Ex. retailer marks down a easel, but marks up the easel paper, paintbrushes, and paint.

So in reality (in most cases) your paying more than you would.

Depends where you go, I went to HomeDepot, got a nice drill for $20, cordless with 12volt battery. Also got some small C-clamps and a couple drill bits that were in a set for like $10 instead of $30. Yeah... needed a new drill, my 7.6volt wasn't cutting it.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

At Gamestop, some guy was gonna trade in his Wii and some games and this included:

Everything included in original box

2 extra remotes and nunchucks

Classic Controller

Super Mario Galaxy

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Tons of virtual console games

Wii Play

Rampage

TMNT

Smugglers Run

GS was gonna give him $245 and I offered $250 and he accepted! \'

My sis already has a Wii that I would play but now I have my own!

I also got tons of clothes.

Wow serious? Nice buy!

Yeah, it's him, so probably a massive fabrication, as always.

Uh, whats black friday? :-s
every year on the day after thanksgiving, all kinds of retail stores have their prices slashed dramatically, usually lasting for that single day, but sometimes lasting until the end of the weekend. Places such as Kohl's have deals such as 70% off on every thing starting at 4am ! ! !

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.

At Gamestop, some guy was gonna trade in his Wii and some games and this included:

Classic Controller

Super Mario Galaxy

Wii Play

Rampage

TMNT

Smugglers Run

Wow serious? Nice buy!

He should have made a thread about, "Man gets great Wii deal"

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

South Park season 10 - $15

The Office season 1 - $10

A bunch of other seasons of shows for $13 each (Seinfeld s8, The Office s2, some Monk volumes my Dad wanted, House s1 and 2).

Thanks Circuit City :P Got up at 5:30 to go with my cousin, got there at 6 and the parking lot was full. They had some good deals on movies at Target, plus I got Call of Duty 4 for 360 that a friend of mine wanted for $48. I was tempted to get Clapton's autobiography because the books were %30 off, but I just wasn't in a big spending mood. So eh, came away from black Friday with a few decent deals.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

Black Friday is just a scam to get consumers to buy more, and pay more. Consumers mark down certain items, but then mark up all the accessories for those items, so in the end, you pay more than you would on a normal day.

Ex. retailer marks down a easel, but marks up the easel paper, paintbrushes, and paint.

Depends on what you're buying. I just went out and bought a couple of games for my 360. I planned on buying the games anyway and, by buying them yesterday, I saved money. I don't need accessories because I have everything needed to play the games at my house. So even though the day of sales does screw some people over, it definitely saved me a little money.

Wow $10

Xbox 360 controler (wireless) $30

50" LCD tv $249

Camcorder that records directly to dvd $149 (waited 3 hrs in line for this lol)

Gears of War $50 (not on sale but good game lol)

Big daddy $4.95

new Marc Ecko jacket $68 (exspensive but on sale, $10 off lol)

Off-Topic kinda-when i started listing all that i thought of the master card commercial soooo, watching a kid push over there moms newly boguth LCD in front of me: Priceless, it was hilarious

robo.jpeg

Sig by thru,yaff, ty both :)

[hide]

Classic Controller

Super Mario Galaxy

Wii Play

Rampage

TMNT

Smugglers Run

Wow serious? Nice buy!

[/hide]

He should have made a thread about, "Man gets great Wii deal"

Rofl, good one my Commie comrade! :D

Yea, see that's only if your stupid and buy things that aren't on sale that day. Personally I picked up one of these babies:

Blue_SDHC_8GB%5B1%5D.jpg

It came with a reader for a total of $29 from a local Staples. On the SanDisk site it sells for $159. Yea so I bought it for about 100 dollars under retail, the only reason it was so cheap is they hoped to use it to lure me into the store and buy other things. Naturally I just bought this and went back home... stores hate shoppers like me :XD:

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

Yea, see that's only if your stupid and buy things that aren't on sale that day. Personally I picked up one of these babies:

Blue_SDHC_8GB%5B1%5D.jpg

It came with a reader for a total of $29 from a local Staples. On the SanDisk site it sells for $159. Yea so I bought it for about 100 dollars under retail, the only reason it was so cheap is they hoped to use it to lure me into the store and buy other things. Naturally I just bought this and went back home... stores hate shoppers like me :XD:

Damn you Best Buy! I bought a 4GB SD card for $30 Friday and I thought I got an awesome deal :x .

Anyway, I also bought two 19" widescreen monitors for $99 each. It was one per customer so I bought one and my friend bought the other :wink: .

goldenblade995.png

Wow $10

Xbox 360 controler (wireless) $30

50" LCD tv $249

Camcorder that records directly to dvd $149 (waited 3 hrs in line for this lol)

Gears of War $50 (not on sale but good game lol)

Big daddy $4.95

new Marc Ecko jacket $68 (exspensive but on sale, $10 off lol)

Off-Topic kinda-when i started listing all that i thought of the master card commercial soooo, watching a kid push over there moms newly boguth LCD in front of me: Priceless, it was hilarious

where did you manage to get A 50" lcd tv for only $250? thats insanely cheap. I just spent about $3500 on a 50 incher.

I bought two sports coats for $150 dollars. Without the tags, they would have been over $350.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I bought a piece of pizza at a rest stop on my drive from New York back to Virginia :D

I did pick up the PC version of the Orange Box for $25 on Saturday from Best Buy though, but if I hadn't have been in the area I doubt I would have bothered.