Dizzle229's Fake Gallery

Dizzle229

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the last kinda funny :)

Ok...

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ These are all very simple.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Don't post them if you don't think they're good yourself, not even when you just want help. And, if you don't like them, don't expect others to give nice comments.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Spend more time on them.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ CROP YOUR PICTURES! I'm really not interested in your browser...

If you want help on making fakes, read tutorials. And practise...

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Ok...

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ These are all very simple.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Don't post them if you don't think they're good yourself, not even when you just want help. And, if you don't like them, don't expect others to give nice comments.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ Spend more time on them.

ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ CROP YOUR PICTURES! I'm really not interested in your browser...

If you want help on making fakes, read tutorials. And practise...

you obviously have not read the thread if you thought I expected good comments for pics even I didn't like much (except for the last one). whatever, your better than purshifix or guthix121. And I love my browser :lol:

Back on topic, I have downloaded paint.net and the fon but I still can't seem to access the font.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

your better than purshifix or guthix121. And I love my browser :lol:

If you're going to use my name, please spell it right. :roll:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

maybe u should have an easier name :shame:

EDIT: at this point i am working on a pic. yes, I am using paint.net this time lol. But seriously, it cant be done until you tell me how to use the font now that ive installed it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Yes I have read the thread.

I never meant that I thought you expected good comments, it was more of a general warning for people that threads with things they don't like themselves often get flamed. Just a poor choice of words by me.

Either way, I would still advice you not to post fakes you're not happy with.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

Do you now how to download fonts?

You download the compressed file, extract it, copy the ttf file, go to control panel>fonts, and then paste it. Then , you must close paint.net or GIMP and reopen it. Now you have it.

Also, when cutting and cropping sprites, I suggest that you zoom in and get exact details. That little white pixel can mess up the whole fake. I suggest you read some of the fake making tuts in the Gallery resources.

Is that any better?

I guess its a bit better. But to make good fakes, you don't really need it. I've made several fakes without using the RS Font download. And yes, you can change the size and color. The size for RS Chatbox is 14 BTW.

this is a redo of my best bad one. I redid some text with proper font. size, and color. Oh, yeah, Its cropped now too :) Unfortunately, couldnt post on photobucket so you will have to click -.-

aVfsAI9.jpg

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

We have one BIG problem with this, the chatbox. Here's how you want it to work. You need to go onto RS in a non-crowded area. Press space and then enter, and then take a screenshot. You will then get a picture like this:

rs-chatbox.jpg

Then you add in the text. I don't like the font I downloaded so I go like this:

chatbox2.jpg

And then I zoom in any color the text black myself.

What you can also do is type out Kal Guthix: Blah Blah Blah, make the Kal Guthix black and leave the rest blue. Then, you just have to recolor in the chatbox. To do this, zoom up really close and color in each pixel the same color as the pixel next to it. I'll try to make an empty chatbox for you.[/img]

rs-chatbox-empty.png

Here ya go :P Made it myself! (Not counting Jagex of course)

Just copy and paste it into any RS screenshot you need. Remember when adding text to ALWAYS do it on another layer.

Better, but as you can tell, not a very good font. I don't like using the downloadable font, becuase it isn't exactly right. For the bottom part, just take a screenshot of your chatbox ingame, copy and paste, and you have the Dizzle229:* part. As for the other things, I suggest that instead of using the font you type out the words ingame. What you do then is you erase everything in the background, and you can then copy and paste the words on to the chatbox.

But, as I said, before putting the text onto the chatbox, delete the background. So it will be so that there is nothing but the text. TO do this, go close up, and use your magic wand tool.