Dizzle229's Fake Gallery

Dizzle229

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still aren't getting the whole idea of making it match. I took the newest fake, took out your words, and put in ones NOT made by the downloaded font. First I said the words:

aViTYdS.jpg

Then I zoomed in and cropped and erased them out of the background like this:

aViUyE0.jpg

And then I added it onto your pic and made a slight movement change:

aViU9HA.jpg

See? It's quite simple really.

(Sorry for being too lazy to upload it on a normal site)

You see, the problem with the RS real font and the downloadable font is that the font from the game itself already has the drop shadow. And the downloadable font also isn't sharp enough, as you have probably seen.

As for you getting photoshop. There is not reason for fakes in photoshop. Photoshop is for graphical sigs. You can make fakes in MS Paint, and if you want that extra layer and magic wand tool, get PDN. I use it. It's free, and photoshop is not really meant for making fakes.

Just a short one.

richfake.jpg

work on the alignment of the inventory, the second column is all over the place. use rulers if your program allows, if not, zoom in and match it up by the pixels. Also, whats with that big red bar in the chatbox?

this is starting to look better than your previous attepts, although you didn't try to alter any text.

oh btw.. save as PNG not JPEG!!! such an easy thing to do and makes pictures look a million times better.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

It was saved as PNG but uploading it here converts it to JPEG for some reason. The only part of your post that I agree with is the alignment. I didn't alter the text because it wasn't neccesary, and the red bar censors out someone who didn't want to be in a picture. Sometimes when people see a name in a picture, the person is spammed with "I saw you in that pic!" pm's.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

All right, heres a new one I made. If it comes out in bad quality, It's not my fault. All pics used to make this were originally and each time saved as PNG! Anyway, I believe that this WILL happen if you walk into F2P Lumbridge.

lumbyfinished.png

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Alright, Ive just started work on a chatbox pic exactly to your instructions. As you have said, good fakes take time so I will likely have it up later tonight. Cross your fingers :P

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Just began work on a full screen pic. I hope to put it up tomorrow.

Edit: Up much earlier than expected. Not the best ever but my first full screen fake. Here it is.

Bugabuse.png

P.S. A moment of silence for the Giant Spider who gave his life doing what he loved. Making fake pics. R.I.P Giant Spider :cry:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Just began work on a full screen pic. I hope to put it up tomorrow.

Edit: Up much earlier than expected. Not the best ever but my first full screen fake. Here it is.

Bugabuse.png

P.S. A moment of silence for the Giant Spider who gave his life doing what he loved. Making fake pics. R.I.P Giant Spider :cry:

nice. thats a great improvement on your earlier fakes. and its saves as a PNG <3:

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Now THAT is a quality fake :thumbsup: . Just make the text above the spider a little higher.

And for the future, this is with your first chatbox my way, make sure the text is spaced out correctly.

By the way, I am in the process of making a new one, I will put it inot my gallery later.

It is spaced out right I checked pixel by pixel. Other than that, TYVM :thumbsup: Tell me when your fake is up if you told me how to make my pics this much better I gotta see yours!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png