Final Fantasy 12 Accomplishments.

m0nkeym0j030

I found it a bloody accomplisment to just get out of the Lhusu Mines away from Ba'Gamnan without dieing.

Yeah I'm not too far into the game, I'm just about to go across the sandsea but I have a feeling I'll die there... Guess I should unlock some [cabbage] on my licence thing and get the quickenings.. To be honest I only found out about those today >_<

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

You guys ever think that they put that in there just for the hell of it? Kinda as a cameo appearance or something? Any who i beat 12 by just using one character throughout the game, i used Basch using a Zodiac Spear when i got it, was fun and very challenging, lots of training -_-

Some people finish Final Fantasy XII with:

Vaan - Level 1

Fran - Level 2

Baltheir - Level 2

Basch - Level 3

Penelo - Level 3

Ashe - Level 3

I think they've even killed Yiazmat in a 122333 playthrough. In case you were wondering about the strange numbers, those are the character levels they join at if you never train anyone or gain any exp.

that is correct, they use fireflies to not gain any experience, the way they kill yaizmat is have 2 people get owned by death strike ( one dies, the other revives, the other dies, the revived one reveives etc) while they use someone else with the best gun with the dark shot, with haste and bravery.

they only survive because of the license board, if that wasnt there, they'd get owned because they couldnt use the weaponary or magic

Selly_jr.png

curently saving for sara sword and trying for 70 slayer >:)

I found it a bloody accomplisment to just get out of the Lhusu Mines away from Ba'Gamnan without dieing.

Yeah I'm not too far into the game, I'm just about to go across the sandsea but I have a feeling I'll die there... Guess I should unlock some [cabbage] on my licence thing and get the quickenings.. To be honest I only found out about those today >_<

what i did was chain dustias in the westersand and get loads of exp.

you can chain the nam-yenesas and they give good xp, just be caferul to not get followed by too many of them or you can say hi to the game over screen...

Selly_jr.png

curently saving for sara sword and trying for 70 slayer >:)

[hide]

that could be true, because i don't beleive that the world on FFVII had a name...

but, if you look ath the maps, you realise that it wouldnt be possible.

then again, FFX does have a similar ( but less powerful and masamune lacking) sephiroth, Seymour but he fails :Þ

and another thing, where would materia fit into FFX if it took place before FFVII?

It just dont work...althouth one link i can make between the two are the summons...Ifrit, Shiva and Bahamut... which i think (except X-2( havent played it -.-)) appear in all the final fantasy games to my knowledge, but as for 12, the names of the summons are used for airships...

In Ivalice (The world for FF XII), Espers exist with the names Bahamut, Shiva, Leviathan, and yet there are ships sharing those names as well. Just because an airship or other object uses the name doesn't mean the summon doesn't exist.

Also, FFX and FFVII, if they do occur in the same world, take place in completely different time periods. It makes sense that the people and technology are different. And don't the Materia also resemble the spheres from FFX? I know the spheres were all blue, but other than that, the two were fairly similar.

Maps can also change greatly between the time periods, or maybe it was in a different portion of the world. Ever play Golden Sun? They showed two maps, one of their world several centuries ago, and one of the current world, and they were completely different. There's no reason a world can't change shape over a long period of time, especially in a fantasy environment.

Good point, but I dont remember the materia ever having movies on them. As for the colors, I remember them being green, blue, yellow, red, and purple. I have played golden sun but only beat the first one. FF12 also takes place in the same world as FFT, look at that map and compare the two. It's a good example of how maps change over time. Going from FFT to FFTA is an example itself.

[/hide]

There is the Dressspheres in Final Fantasy X-2.

Could be close to materia.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198