2 days of a new pure.... rate/hate

nice work mate, for what you have there for after 2 days is crazy,

6/10, if you keep going that at rate should be a decent pker in the near future, and for those posting, sums up some of the IQ levels floating about, read befor you post, and the name of the section is RATE THIS!, not RATE THIS! ( BUT YOU MUST HAVE HAD THE ACCOUNT FOR OVER 3 MONTHS)

gizmo2k5 x

Dude we know. But those stats aren't amazing in any way. In 2 days you can get so much more than that - atleast 2 50+ stats. I'm just saying that I and many other person can get better stats than that in 2 days - therefor not special - therefore no need to make a "Rate me topic".

Last - it's not hard/amazing/great (w/e), to get "a lot" xp in 2 days - the hard thing is to keep doing it over weeks and months.

Maybe we ought to have a minimum level requirement in Rate This board?

This would surely stop many pointless topics like this from emerging. I honestly don't want to see another thread about some fresh-off-the-boat account, which maybe gained 1 or 2 levels and thinks it's worth a topic. Waste of forum space! :wall:

ONTOPIC:

0/10.

I don't see anything worth rating here.

dontfearthereaper2.png

Rate my account! Just got off tutorial island!!!!

Attack:1

Str:1

Def:1

Range:1

Prayer:1

Magic:1

Runecraft:1

Construction:1

Hp:10

Agility:1

Herb:1

Thieve:1

Craft:1

Fletch:1

Slayer:1

Hunt:1

Mining:1

Smithing:1

Fishing:1

Cooking:1

Firemaking:1

Woodcutting:1

Farming:1

hey nothing, respect what you say and i can see what your saying, but to some people ( including myself) find it maybe abit harder than others to train, i mean i followed your blog and found it insanley good, but for me, even gettin 80-81 woodcut has taken me 3-4 days because i have a short attenion span, so i get from both sides but end of the day i think it was gd what he had acheived, better than what i could do =]

6/10, if you keep going that at rate should be a decent pker in the near future, and for those posting, sums up some of the IQ levels floating about, read befor you post, and the name of the section is RATE THIS!, not RATE THIS! ( BUT YOU MUST HAVE HAD THE ACCOUNT FOR OVER 3 MONTHS)

gizmo2k5 x

Dude we know. But those stats aren't amazing in any way. In 2 days you can get so much more than that - atleast 2 50+ stats. I'm just saying that I and many other person can get better stats than that in 2 days - therefor not special - therefore no need to make a "Rate me topic".

Last - it's not hard/amazing/great (w/e), to get "a lot" xp in 2 days - the hard thing is to keep doing it over weeks and months.

gizmo2k5.png

hey nothing, respect what you say and i can see what your saying, but to some people ( including myself) find it maybe abit harder than others to train, i mean i followed your blog and found it insanley good, but for me, even gettin 80-81 woodcut has taken me 3-4 days because i have a short attenion span, so i get from both sides but end of the day i think it was gd what he had acheived, better than what i could do =]

gizmo2k5 x

First of all don't take any offence from this post.

What I am saying is that you should only post on the "rate forum" if you have something special to show. And since I know a lot of people who can no life for 2 days with no problem I don't think this is something worth rating.

Anyways that's my opinion.

Hahahahaha your so funny... not <.<

Don't worry about what other people say it really is a good start 9/10

anchorman-2.jpg

Hahahahaha your so funny... not <.<

Don't worry about what other people say it really is a good start 9/10

Sure dude, it's a good start. But not an amazing, OMFG UR INZANE- start. It's like above average but nothing more than that. Therefore I think it's not anything special to rate.