The God Wars Dungeon for Level 120+ Players (AoW)

Benjamin6264

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol...I never changed my technique of doing Bandos, I just made it easier to read. Please stop posting now.

Heheheh... My guide is older than yours and I didn't edit my Bandos Technique since the beginning of my guide... :-k

You DID change your technique. Just like you changed your description of Saradomin. Please stop asking me to stop posting right after you deliberately lie about something to try to show me in poor light.

Not to mention, just last post you claimed you never changed anything, which you contradicted in the very next post.

This conversation could have ended roughly 10 posts ago. It is YOU who decided to take it too far by flaming other people's guides with no basis.

I said it once, I'll say it again. Your guide appears to be the product of half a dozen trips to one or two bosses, and everything else comes from what your friends say, or other people's guides. It is not very well researched, has many misstated facts, and is generally very cosmetic. Admittedly, it's a well written guide for someone unable to even access one of the bosses. I'd rate it a 5/10.

If you don't want me to continue posting, I recommend you stop posting as well. And please, if you want to use the tactics and information I spent hours developing and collecting for my guide, at least ask permission.

Perhaps you didn't understand well #-o... I never edited the TECHIQUE to do bandos, I only CHANGED SOME WORDS TO MAKE IT EASIER TO READ. Don't try saying I copied you because it's entirely false. Now I'll ask you another time to please stop posting.

Perhaps you didn't understand well #-o... I never edited the TECHIQUE to do bandos, I only CHANGED SOME WORDS TO MAKE IT EASIER TO READ. Don't try saying I copied you because it's entirely false. Now I'll ask you another time to please stop posting.

No. I understand fine. Realize that I read your guide while trying to decide whether or not to post mine, and I showed it to multiple of my friends. And I have asked every single one of them. Your guide originally had no mention of a tank, nor standing in the center to catch Graardor. Also, using the center point is something almost entirely unique right now, since only 1 or 2 people I met has EVER been able to succeed using it. That happens to be the technique in my guide, but I have yet to tell if I explained it enough to be successful.

You lied when you said you did not change the guide. And when we called you on that, you lied about not changing your technique. It's changed. It never even mentioned a tank before, and it told the reader to use protection from melee if Graardor is on him. That segment is now entirely removed.

And again, I will only stop posting when you stop posting in response to my posts. You stop, as in, do not make another lie to cover up your tracks in response to this, and I will no longer post either.

THere has always been a tank in my guide, I just didn't call it a tank, I called it "The person who gets the boss's attacks" and THAT'S WHAT I'M CALLING MAKING THE GUIDE CLEARER. Please take note I won't accept that you poste false information and will reply to all of it.

THere has always been a tank in my guide, I just didn't call it a tank, I called it "The person who gets the boss's attacks" and THAT'S WHAT I'M CALLING MAKING THE GUIDE CLEARER. Please take note I won't accept that you poste false information and will reply to all of it.

There has NOT been a tank in your guide. Like I said, at least a dozen people read your guide that I know, and I've asked them. ALL of them remember you saying to use protection from melee if Graardor gets on you, and NONE of them recall you stating that you should have one person that always gets Graardor on him.

And whether your team mates are proficient at that is not my business.

This is not false information, your responses are the ones that are false. Up to now, I have tried to avoid bringing in everyone who did read your guide to back me up, merely because I would like to avoid this becoming a flame war. But you seem stubborn about not admitting you were wrong, so if you continue to push this further, I WILL get everyone that I showed your guide to to come back me up.

And finally, I have a hard time finding any of your arguments credible. You have lied multiple times when trying to flame me and the other GWDers that reviewed your guide. For example, I do recall you saying the lowest ranking you had was a 7/10 and the rest were all 9/10? Well, on the first or second page, I found a 5/10 rank, long before any of us posted. You said "I never editted the Bandos Guide." Your very next post contradicted that.

You are a liar, and you are continually lying, and expecting me to not contradict you? Again, you stop posting lies, and I will stop contradicting you.

There's a difference between reading the truth and reading lies...We are telling you the truth, and you are retaliating with lies. When we acknowledge this, you simply pull more lies out of your magic hat and then call us stupid for not reading your posts, when in fact we are.

I give your guide an 8/10 for effort, 5/10 for quality, and 1/10 for being a complete jerk and moron.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

wow that's one of the best guides on tip.it! A definate 10/10

note:

In your requirements you say dark glvoes but the item's name in the picture is barrows gloves.

Also Torags plate has the same bonuses as dharocks plate but costs much less. Bringing it instead of Dharok is smarter.

Anyways great guide it inspired me to try GWD

Thanks a lot for your comments, pinguimmaiden and Stakepank :D. Skatepank, I'll consider your idea. I had only a dharok plate in my inventory and didn't really feel like buying another :roll: . I also think guthan plate can do the job, but I'm not sure if it has the same defence bonus.

The "Barrow Gloves" don't have a specific name. In runescape, their name is "Gloves", like all the other RFD gloves. Since barrow is brown, people call them barrow gloves.

Good guide, i don't like your saradomin method though.

Whip and dds very rarely hit zilyana and so it's best to either take full veracs or a godsword.

A much better way to avoid her melee attacks is having the person she is attacking run away from her until she goes on somebody else, then that person does the same, using a tanker you won't last nearly as long and trips will be too costly.

Best way to get kc without using any supplies is killing any saradomin monster you have the slayer requirement for when they are focused on attacking a zamorak monster.

Soloing zilyana is possible by doing a few attacks on her then running away while healing.

You need to place 2 ropes before you can go to the saradomin room.

I also totally disagree at kree'arra being the most dangerous boss to solo, i found it the easiest.

You have good skills, but I suggest you increase your defence a bit more. Also, 70 prayer is very useful for piety, so it's great you have it. You should try getting better RFD gloves than mithril, as it would be very useful. Still, you have good skills enough to solo. Good luck if you try it :D. Be sure to keep your hitpoints very high.

Well thanks alot for the guide but i have just a few more questions for clarification.

-You said that i should get my "defence up", What defence type do you mean by that?

-also how many kills would i get per load

-How often will I be eating because of normal attacks?

-How often can i expect the special attack?

-What does the special attack do to my prayer (how many points does it -take off per damage)?

Thanks again,

-Mm