Monday Poll: What caused your first Runescape death?

MPM

This week, we're going to have a fun little poll :) I'm sure everyone remembers the first time they died in Runescape, and we'd like to know!

So, wander on over to the Main page, cast your vote, and come back to tell us the specifics.

My first Rs death? I was 3 hitted by a mugger in Varrock :( I've missed my pink skirt since then.

~M

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I died by a goblin. Back then, I was all confused.. very confused.. how did I re-appear back in the town I started in? I was also worried that I got hacked because my items were missing lol. :ohnoes:

postedimage.png

I actually made made 2 accounts before this 1. mr_bob366, mr_bob367, and now mr_bob368 ^_^. I think I died on the first account because of those rats in varrok that are in the mainly-members area. I didn't know about banks back then o.O.

Shaniqua.png

Hobgoblins

I was lured in by the limpwurt root sitting on the ground, gleaming in the pixelated sunlight, wait we don't have sunlight. Anyways, I died when I went in to try to grab it, only around level 10 back in RSC.

icecube7.jpeg

*Cough cough* Here's how it goes:

I see Imp.

I think "Wow! it's only level 1!"

I attack Imp.

Imp hits a 2 on me.

I hit a 0 on Imp.

Imp hits a 1 on me.

I hit a 1 on Imp.

And so on

http://forum.tip.it/topic/173173-engineer-skill-and-railroads/<<Click! I support! Click!

.-- .... -.-- .- .-. . -.-- --- ..- .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. - .... .. ... ..--..

went in full iron and went up against a wizard. yeeeeeeeeep lost about everything that i ever had that day. now i can almost make full mithrill. oh dear how terrible those says were ::'

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).