Monday Poll: What caused your first Runescape death?

MPM

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For my first death I was wandering around and a highway man attacked me. I didn't know that he wasn't a real person though, so I asked my level fifteen-ish friend to come kill him for me. He came and told me it was just a computer character. #-o

Just want to say hello all Tip.It crew and members; I've used your site for over 3 years and through many ups & downs. I quit RS a year or two back after getting scammed 60m+ On Riku. NOW IM BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!

My first death... Hmm...

I'll have to say by either a Man, KBD, or Un H0ly [Lv 126 CW Player ;)]

I remember attempting to find the nearest bank (There was no lumbridge bank at the time). I read on the map that the nearest bank was dryanor, so I ran towards there. I encountered goblins and spiders along the way, although I didn't die I was weakened. I ended up dying at the prison cell where Prince Ali is caged because the guarded area there used to be multi combat and 5 guards attacked me. XD :-#

I died from a goblin. :(

falcon_3555.png

*If your one of the few who doesn't want to get a easy skill cape, but you do want to work hard and earn one that acually takes time and effort to get, give yourself a cookie, i applaued you.*

falcon_3555.png

If your one of the people who doesn't want a worthless easy skill cape like fletching or cooking. but do want one that takes time and effort, have a cookie, i applaued you.

My first death was right after I had just gotten off of tutorial island, and had yet to bank my stuff(this was before lumby bank). One of my friends showed up, and gave me full bronze, and then I ran out into the cowfield.

I started to fight some cows, and was taking a lot of hits. As i moved to pick up what i had just dropped, I accidentally clicked on a cow, and it hit me and killed me. I told my friend what happened and he didn't believe me until he saw me :P

It seems stupid, but thats cause it was. #-o

Edit: (forgot about the fact that there was no lumby bank at the time)

a lvl 2 man, they are the bane of almost all my accounts, but i eventually succeeded in my great account Jomer2, jomer1 never got of tutorial island-goodthing too-his dress sense was terrible, i showed them men, i can kill them in half a hit now, :twisted:

!*!~If you can read, good for you if you can also write use this as your signature~!*!

i watch myself die frame by frame,

Rofl that made me laugh for 5 mins.

My first death, I was around lvl 9 and was at Varrock. I wondered into the weapon shop and bought a black longsword for 1.6k-1.8k. I decided to make a profit by selling it for 2k. After minutes of silence, i decided to give up and walked in a random direction. Turned out I walked to the dark wizards and died.

I nearly wanted to quit but realized i still had my sword, only dropped wooden shield etc. I went back to hopelessly selling my sword.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

returned, u evil. like, laughing from sum1s frame by frame death...dude u should review ur way of thinkin.and wow, who does dragon slayer skulled, and, mr. arunsundibob, if u were still doin it u couldnt have full rune, as pl8 would not b available

ROCK ROCKS!!! I ROOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!

A unicorn. I was level four at the time. I was killing goblins and I figured "Hey, I'm good enough." So I tried to kill the unicorn with about two cooked beefs, so it owned me pretty quickly. Right after that I realized that fishing is a valuable skill.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Heres a hammer, some planks and a few nails, now all you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it.

Id Suge- Latin for "Suck It"

I was exploring around wizard tower and somehow got attacked by a wizard.

I tried to kill him, but when I saw I'm fightning a loosing battle I ran away. To the north... And near the jail, a jail guard spotted me... I was dead in like two hits... :lol:

Due to excessive feedback we have decided to raise the maximum amount one may stake to 5,000 coins, keeping people who prefer the arena the way it was before the update satisfied!