Monday Poll: What caused your first Runescape death?

MPM

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i got killed either by a lvl 20 mage in the stonehedge, or something else. i tenderly missed my tinderbox until i figured out there was a general store. :thumbsup:

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

I crossed some strange river and noticed enemy goblins (lvl2) all over the place... Engaded them but they kept coming back...Maybe it wasen't like that but I did battle goblins to the death... twice.

Get me a whopper!

I got lost trying to find my way around, I found Varrock, then some how ended up in Draynor...then found myself at hobgoblin ilse...and then it pwned me in like 2 hits.... made this file after that, lost all my stuff and didn't know what to do after that :thumbsup:

Sword_King05.gif

^Clicky For Blog^

I didnt first die until lvl 30. Though when i first died it was big. I was at the lesser ruins at the end of wildy. Then like 69 ppl ran right through the ruins. I got in the middle of a lvl 90 clan war! It was real cool! I didnt hav crud on me so it was cool

Stay away from Melzar the mad, He has herpes.

I died on that Hobgoblin island by the Crafting guild. I was lvl 6 and traveled outside of lumbridge for the first time. I was exploring the world in full iron and iron baxe. I got down around the crafting guild (all excited, new territorry, red enemies and all) and got tagged by a hobgoblin. Tried to get away but kept getting caught by that danged 3 round thing. That was in RSC, 6 years ago.

heymrdj.gif

Heymrdj.png

Heymrdj.png

Lunar Mage at 65 mage, 71 combat. Proud to be a Lunar.

My first death was to the bear near the mine southeast of Varrock. I was carrying a red party hat with me at the time. :(

I started playing RS in December 2001 and was around for the Christmas cracker drops. I got a red party hat from one of them. Gosh, I miss that hat.

Psx0.png

Oh lol i barely remember my first death. It was about 2 years ago lol. I had just decided to try out runescape because my friend played it. I had no idea what i was doing and ended up on hobgoblin island lol. You can guess what happened next lol. I then quit for a year and then started up again. I don't even remember the name of that account lol.

Rang3t0mag3.png

"Behind every great person is a pack of haters."

The bloody mugger got me :(

As for first members death it was from poison while running nats. Didn't know about poison and back then they didn't stock anti in the store. And, someone ran ahead and bought out the bread/meat so I would die :(:(:(:(

They laughed. I lost all my fortunes, 10k ess. Waahhh!!

I'm all better now, though.

i can't remember my first death, i probably killed myself on purpose to see what happened when you died.

the really interesting story is my sister's first death.

after months of telling her how wonderful the game was, she finally created an account and began doing quests.

for saving prince ali, she just needed some redberrys from near varrock, i told her the way and left her to it.

the next day she met me accusingly... i said what's wrong?

she had gone along the road that i had said was perfectly safe (it was! they never bothered me!) and she was maged into a thin paste by the dark mages south of varrok....

she never played again....

oops...