A little step for jagex, a large stap for runescape

Guest mauranius

Forget about f2p getting bank space for a moment. This would still be a logical update. All the armour sets can be boxed, the random event clothes being boxed makes perfect sense.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

yeh i am askign to add 6 boxes to the... 30+ you can already get? what is wrong with that.... and in this way f2p will NOT need more bankspace

But we don't need bankspace...

What I'm trying to say is, you wouldn't even bring up this topic, were it not for the 2 extra spaces added yesterday in the update.

We got 2 extra spaces??!!!!!!!!????!!!!!

http://forum.tip.it/topic/173173-engineer-skill-and-railroads/<<Click! I support! Click!

.-- .... -.-- .- .-. . -.-- --- ..- .-. . .- -.. .. -. --. - .... .. ... ..--..

hehe!

I COMPLETELY SUPPORT YOU MAURANIUS, MY FRIEND!

hehe!

F2p bank space ftw! <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

no. boxes are for the GE and the GE only. besides, get a membership, get a house. if you don't like it. quit. thats what i say to all free players that support this just to leach off of jagex because they don't want to pay 5 bucks a month.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

no. boxes are for the GE and the GE only. besides, get a membership, get a house. if you don't like it. quit. thats what i say to all free players that support this just to leach off of jagex because they don't want to pay 5 bucks a month.

Stop flaming people about getting member! It's my choise i don;t want to be one (mainly because most members are always rude, and i don't want to be that way)

I am only wondering why they haven't done it yet! I am aware that you fancy members already have a storage system for it in your house.... But what if a person doesn't have the gp's yet to built his house (i have noticed it is very expensive). It's only a simple step to make boxes for random event clothing :S why does most members have to make a fuss about that? it's not going to hurt them if there will be boxes for random event clothing, will it?? And then all the f2p-ers will have to stop to nag! there is enough space in bank after reduction of 1/3 of our bank space which is taken by random event clothing! And yes we know we will not get stupid skillcapes, and I DON'T CARE!

Why are all people like: well you're not paying 5 euro or dollar so you have no right to nag!!! Well there are more players in the game than members, and i know thee are even members that agree with me when i say that the top of f2p players is -in general- nicer, than the top of the p2p players.

Am I not a player that contributes to the game? Can't i have fun on my own way? why can't I as f2p ask simple things? Don;t you know i played this game longer than many members? Can;t i ask logical things about that?

<.<<.<<.<<.<<.<<.<

BTW link i have an higher total level in F2P than you have in P2P, so that gives me now right to call you more inexperienced than me, thus my conclusion overrules yours :XD:

The box thing is only for tradable items at the GE. And, btw, you can already store them in your costume room, in your house.

You did not read it, it stated I am f2p, and look for comment 1 place up for more explanation

I had a suggestion very similar to this. As with the ones like this, I support.

Oh, also, ever hear the expression, Give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with at one point?

I remember your suggestion, which came out well before the GE, so whoever above suggested that this is a new idea is very wrong.

Another form of expression, give F2P bank space and they'll be happy, give P2P anything and they'll complain (well, many will). :-k

On topic though, I support a minor update like this to help both F2P and low construction P2P players to store random clothing. It should be a little more limited than the costume room to still make that a better choice.

But my money is on a bank system update next year that will give F2P some more space (whether it is actual slots or a smarter way to store sets I'm not sure).

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

The only reason boxes are in existence is because to make sets easier to sell. What, do you want them to make it so you can sell random event clothing now too? No, that's what i thought. If it's not used for selling, it's not needed in their opinion, and mine. Join a more reasonable cause, like more bankspace, or one of those random event clothing boxes for f2P.

P.S. I'm F2P too, I know how you feel about your randoms taking up space, but this isn't at all nessecary, and it'll never happen. Sorry if i sounded rude.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Still I think this will happen sooner than jagex giving us more bankspace... And i think they are willing to do this, because it actually saves data for them.....

• 7 months later...