Grand Exchange - Money-Making Items

satriales

I've found another moneymaking item:

Pineapples.

1. Go to Catherby and talk to Arhein (the general store guy outside the bank).

2. Ask to buy pineapples and he will tell you that he has 40 in stock for 2gp each. Buy them all and put them in the bank.

3. You can only buy 40 each day, but if you get into the habit of buying them whenever you're near Catherby you will soon have a nice stack of them in your bank.

4. Sell them on the Grand Exchange for 348gp each.

Buy pineapples for 2gp, sell for 348gp, profit per pineapple = 346gp

While this is only 13k profit per day it requires very little work and will quickly add up if you do it regularly.

I only had 177 pineapples in my bank, but I put them on the Grand Exchange a few hours ago and logged off. I just logged back on a few minutes ago and they have all sold for a total of 61,596gp. I wasn't expecting to get any buyers , nevermind sell them all and so quick :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm paying max price for legs in ge, haven't got 1 in 5 days...

It looks like it is a first come, first served system. Since completing my order of 1000 legs I started a new order just to see if I would get any more, but none so far.

Someone else will be getting them.

Someone is probably buying like 10k+ of them right now lol.

Nice guide. I'll be on the lookout for more things. As for sharing them... Well, lets just say I'm trying to get back all the cash that I have no idea how I lost XD. 42m to 7m and a few mill in items :x

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Another good item is coal (assuming the prices haven't dropped too drastically in the few days since I did this)

Put money into your kingdom - invest heavily in Coal (~85 each). Visit every day for about 5 minutes to keep your favor up.

Whenever you feel like getting some money, withdraw your items and sell the coal at about 150 each.

Assuming the prices haven't dropped, I was able to set my workers up at 10 Coal, 5 Herbs and make all my money back just from the coal :)

- Dep

~ Dep ~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
how long does it take ya to sell the legs?

You sell 28 at a time, and you can probably do about 3 trips per minute.

28 x 3 = 84 per minute

It really is quick to sell, I wait until I've got 100-200 and then it takes about 5 mins to get to Grand Tree, sell them, and then come back.

I'm confused; which is it 3 trips per minute or 1 trip per 5 minutes? The time for the trip should include time to sell.

Given the difficulty of buying them, it may be better to kill giant frogs yourself at this point.

It takes 5 minutes to get the the grand tree, then it takes 1 minute to do 3 trips from the bank to the NPC to sell them.

Iv had an order for 100 of them sitting in the que since this guide began. No one has sold yet. Max price too.

3772841190_eba9dc52b2.jpg

• 4 months later...

Please don't share your money making ideas, it ruins the method.

jQo2G.png

Signature by Unoalexi.

Tip.it's official signature picture of the quest-cape emote is me.

Fire cape owner since May 17, 2011

Sorry, but by posting this on the forums, you have killed yourself. you should have learned it was a non-no :shame: already, with few sellers, and now, tons of buyers. want me to prove it? here is from the noobs buying it at max. :twisted: you killed my money-making ways. . . :twisted:

froglegs.jpg

and you pineapple guy! they will learn about the other thing too!

oh ffs, not the pinepples too!

guys, when somebody shows you a money-making method, dont sell minimum, you just kill it for everybody else.

in other words, my pineapples are now barely more then 100. you guys just come and rape us clean of our money, do you?