I Have the Right to Remain Silent

qeltar

Very good post and unfortunately, it's all true.

I'm the kind of player who prefers to simply mind my own business, so it is not rare that i do not respond or have my public chat off. With that i get accused of being a bot often, apparently being a lvl 126 with a slayer cape means that i must be botting when i don't respond.

I lost count of how many times i got called a bot when i was fletching, it's even worse with hunting. When constantly setting up traps there isn't much chance to type, in pretty much every 10 minutes there is atleast 1 person coming there to say "OMFG u dunt answe U MUST B A BOt, free raport for meh.".

Annoying.

Yea, I hate people like that.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why Jagex would encourage this kind of behaviour because, quite frankly, Runescape has gone pretty crazy. In almost every world I stand in Free to Play there must be at least one auto typing bot that stands in Lumbridge advertising some hack or cheat site, also, the numbers of bots seems to have increased substansially or that could just be me.

dontdoublepost0yz.gif