Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

I'll take a 12 gauge with a couple hundred rounds. If that fails, the ever-popular flamethrower shall do.

Even better, I'll attach a lit lighter to my exhaust pipe and drive away, frying all behind me.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on what types of zombies they are.

If they are standard, slow moving night of the living dead zombies, I will grab my bike, my baseball bat, and make a trip to the store for supplies. Then, I'll get to the movie theater that I work at, and barricade myself upstairs. I'll have food, roof access, and a wide open parking lot.

If they are day of the dead zombies: Intelligent, fast moving, I'd have more of a problem. In this case, I would still hole up at the movie theater, but I would take my car instead of a bike. Food would be a problem, but with the use of stuff at the movie theater, I'd be able to make it to and from the grocery store without much trouble. Did you know you can move a car with film?

My fiancee knows the plan, and she would make it to the theater as well :P Yes, we've discussed this in depth.

~M

Grab both a big kitchen knife and a bat, you never know if clubbing will work better or worse than slashing/stabbing. Run out to the car, taking some food+clothing with me. Head over to a grocery store. Barricade the doors off, and block and the windows. Go grab all of their lighters and spray things, and set up some sort of flamethrower defense system.

After everything is safe at my base, I would head out to get some guns and find other people that have survived. One day we would strike out at the zombies, after a period of training.

:evil: This is the only time being a Canadian pretty much screws me over. I have no idea if there is even a gun store in my city! And I only know of one person who owns a crossbow, and thats it.

I guess my bet is to arm myself with all the sharp objects in the house along with my dads axe and maul (maul not as in hammer, but as in bloody huge axe that he uses for the resistant wood). Id then get in the car and attempt to drive it to random stores that are in areas with less zombies, and get what ever i need. Dunno where I would hide, I would probably be like Alice, and keep on the move.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Stay in Canada and bludgeon any infected Americans trying to cross north in the hope that the cold will freeze the zombies.

(Im just kidding! You Americans probably have guns...) :(

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

:evil: This is the only time being a Canadian pretty much screws me over. I have no idea if there is even a gun store in my city! And I only know of one person who owns a crossbow, and thats it.

I guess my bet is to arm myself with all the sharp objects in the house along with my dads axe and maul (maul not as in hammer, but as in bloody huge axe that he uses for the resistant wood). Id then get in the car and attempt to drive it to random stores that are in areas with less zombies, and get what ever i need. Dunno where I would hide, I would probably be like Alice, and keep on the move.

You also need to locate the group to Alaska, while you join up with the Umbrella Corp, and going to Tokyo. :P

:shock: How could I forget, yes the cold!

Zombies may be more resilient to cold than humans would be. Humans are warm blooded, zombies are corpses which are cold.

Actually now that I think about it, cold would be worse for zombies. They would start to freeze a lot quicker than humans. Takes a little while for frostbite to start in a human, since the blood is a lot warmer. Zombie blood would stay at room temperature, which means if it gets to be 0degrees Celsius they would freeze.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I have 27 plans, 26 of which involve sacrificing Grif to buy me time. The 27th plan just involves shooting Grif anyway for the hell of it. (If you've seen the Red vs Blue video, you would get it)

1) Simmon's idea of climbing up into an attic and pulling up the ladder. Take that!

2) Grif's idea of going to Antartica. Zombies can't take the cold.

3) Sarge's idea of shooting Grif.

They're all equally good.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

At this time my room is slowly turning into an arsenal of close combat weponry. Looking around I can see swords (short to long), small knives, large knives, throwing knives, throwing stars, butterfly knives, a set of [bleep]ey brass knuckles that hides 2 small blades on each side.. Hopefully I'll have more time to continue increasing my defenses before they attack :ohnoes:

depends on the zombie, if they are the slow stupid ones from resident evil or those that eventually die out from lack of nutrients I'd hide in the atic where they couldn't get me (stairs and spaces where there is no way up are hard for zombies to handle) with lots of food and a gun.

If it was like a major, little bit more than the ones above, then I'd gather up some friends, go to the super walmart and raid the gun counter. Then I'd grab some food and we'd drive to Lowes or Home Depot and build a barricade of the doors and entry points, then build a last resort base.

Blender builder

Today's experiment is:

Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

At this time my room is slowly turning into an arsenal of close combat weponry. Looking around I can see swords (short to long), small knives, large knives, throwing knives, throwing stars, butterfly knives, a set of [bleep]ey brass knuckles that hides 2 small blades on each side.. Hopefully I'll have more time to continue increasing my defenses before they attack :ohnoes:

I have two scythes in my cupboard :-w They were a gift from my sensei after finally learning Chinto, a kata that was traditionally performed with the weapons. They are blunt down the edges but still weight about 2kg each and have a point which would break bones/ impale with a good thrust.

Not much good against a zombie though. I'd prefere to stay at distance and living in the UK, there aren't any guns in my neighbourhood. I live a couple hundred yards away from sainsburies, so I'd stock up on supplies there and barricade myself in my home.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

depends on the zombie, if they are the slow stupid ones from resident evil or those that eventually die out from lack of nutrients I'd hide in the atic where they couldn't get me (stairs and spaces where there is no way up are hard for zombies to handle) with lots of food and a gun.

If it was like a major, little bit more than the ones above, then I'd gather up some friends, go to the super walmart and raid the gun counter. Then I'd grab some food and we'd drive to Lowes or Home Depot and build a barricade of the doors and entry points, then build a last resort base.

Zombies can't die from lack of nutrients.

Zombies and knives don't mix well, as you need to get close to be effective. Unless you are really good at throwing knives.

I think the best plan of action would be waiting a week in your home barricaded up, have a baseball/blunt weapon unless you have a gun. Stock up your car for enough supplies to go as far North as you can.

Of course it all depends on what kind of zombies they are. If they're DotD 04, we're all pretty much screwed.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

Sharp objects that can decapitate is all you really need OR if you don't like getting close buy an automatic gun or something that does heavy damage like a shotgun.

I would go with the "big explosion" method and/or chainsaw :D but then the place'd get nuked so....

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Lets say this from my labtop

As soon as I get done typing all of the events occur k?

I hear my mom say zombies so I get up and smash the glass of water next to me and use it as a wep.

Once outside I will run to the nearby pet store and steal their tranquizer guns.

Once past about a hundred zombies I will then steal a nearby tracter trialer and call apon as many people as I can to get in with something to kill zombies.

Once pass my city we will loot homes for weps and such and flee to the white house.

Once there we will contront the prez and smack him saying the cake was a lie.

we win.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Mow em down with my dads customized AR-15 :)

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)

whats a ar-15?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

whats a ar-15?

its a semi-automatic assault rifle that is very similar to a M16

452436.jpg

In the time of peace prepare for war-General Patton

Dsk805 lvl 139 6* mage

Blink182lover lvl 100 7* mage

Founder and Current clan leader of: PunkRock Lovers(rank#4)