Any items on the GE you just stop selling?

cookiestealer222

Most of my sales come from coal, flax, and maple logs

coal price on GE: 150's

flax: 50's

maple logs: 50's

For me, I figure it is just not worth to even be in the market and I count on all the big sellers pulling out in the next month so prices will return back. No way I'll be selling maple logs for under 60gp, which I paid for them.

anyone else think the prices for these items or items you wish to sell will go back up, or do you bite the bullet and try to sell at the min. price?

wow, those are low prices, i think i may train smith and fletch a bit! =P~ but, it blows for you sellers :?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Selling on the GE is all about patients. Ppl want an immediate sale, so they sell low to sell quick. When I sell shark there, I sell at my price and do something else while I wait. If you're patient and not expect fast cash, you'll get your price.

Ewsentinel.png

KoAClan.org for adults

Well, the Grand Exchange is still new, I'd give it until January. Prices should start stabilizing around then.

Some people still prefer to buy with other players, pixel face to pixel face. This way they can negotiate prices.

Hang in there, you'll sell for a price you find fit if you just be patient.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I can't sell my gems even at minimum GE prices...

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

I don't bother to try to sell my ashes at the ridiculous prices they have.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I've basically stopped using the GE altogether.

Pages are impossible to sell, mystic stuff is difficult, lava staffs completely impossible, even arrows are tough. If Jagex would allow us to set our own minimum price, then things would be easier to sell.

Harrington.gif

I sadly will imply, that nowadays Coal prices are much too high. A year or two back, they were 100gp each! Nowadays they're I don't even want to know how much. 150 is fine by me. Freakin merchanters and whatnot cabbaging up the god cabbaged prices.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I sadly will imply, that nowadays Coal prices are much too high. A year or two back, they were 100gp each! Nowadays they're I don't even want to know how much. 150 is fine by me. Freakin merchanters and whatnot cabbaging up the god cabbaged prices.

Bah, coal should be 175 each. Do you know how annoying it is to mine that stuff? I used to mine it in f2p for mining, it takes forever to get coal.

page is impossible to sell , did put them at lowest price since 3 days ,

initiate stuff impossible too

and yes long was 720 first day , now they are around 660 each lol !!!! , they go down 5% per day for sure . i hope they will hit 570-590 and nat stay 280 , good for alching :P

something to say about my english grammar ?!?!? , okay , but do it in french !

Well, the Grand Exchange is still new, I'd give it until January. Prices should start stabilizing around then.

Some people still prefer to buy with other players, pixel face to pixel face. This way they can negotiate prices.

Hang in there, you'll sell for a price you find fit if you just be patient.

Yeah, give it some time. Prices just need time to balance and once they do, the Grand Exchange will be a lot better :)

every1 seems to be saying stuff like my coal isnt selling in the GE or its taking forever to sell ect,but they dont relise you have to use the GE,sell you're stuff the way you used to and stop complaining

Links 2 3 4,Reise Reise,My World and Feuer Frei are the the songs that will make you kick the crap out of a bully that tries to bully you!!

Jagex pretty much messed up the trading system with its management of who gets to fill transactions.

I have had a Chinchompa offer above the average price open for the past 3 days, no Chinchompas. I can only presume someone/groups of people has "camped" Chinchompas, purchasing 100K and not allowing anyone else to trade.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top