Lock please

bubbyjoe2

supposing JAGEX randomly decide to go along with that... it would slow down every world, and imagine if there were a couple of glitches, like you having lagg on ur computer, and you jump across the railroad, then the lagg kicks in and you get your player run over by a train...

no support.

Players cannot be hit by the trains, and, how would this slow down each world?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

supposing JAGEX randomly decide to go along with that... it would slow down every world, and imagine if there were a couple of glitches, like you having lagg on ur computer, and you jump across the railroad, then the lagg kicks in and you get your player run over by a train...

no support.

The resources it would take to draw every train run by every player in-game would lag it. Since you assume lots of players will have trains, which apparently have lots of cars and all. And what I said before - even not within the lines of lag, trains would constantly slow each other down. It would become too cluttered, which is why each canoe has its own room.

Too many people would have too many trains, and no one would be able to jump any tracks. Ever. And if they could, people would organize Train Spam jokes.

And if they didn't, I would.

<3

Fo' Serious.

Trahybyen.gif

Trahybyen.png

*sigh*

There is a link in my goals picture. <--An Unnecessary Update

:O

no support.

The resources it would take to draw every train run by every player in-game would lag it. Since you assume lots of players will have trains, which apparently have lots of cars and all. And what I said before - even not within the lines of lag, trains would constantly slow each other down. It would become too cluttered, which is why each canoe has its own room.

Too many people would have too many trains, and no one would be able to jump any tracks. Ever. And if they could, people would organize Train Spam jokes.

And if they didn't, I would.

<3

Fo' Serious.

Pedestrains and other trains will pass each other on the tracks as if there were no/other trains on the tracks. Would it reduce the lag by making the trains and whoever rides them invisible to everyone else?

One of the most useful updates would be this, and you explained it like a professional. The way you explain it could actually be a possibility, and could be easily implemented.

F2P needs this, and I support. ::'

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

For how much work, coding, etc. it wouldnt be worth it. They're not bad ideas least you have put some thought into them. One major problem is you said if you scrape your train you save 2/3 of the materials. Everyone would just use this as massive smithing/construction/crafting exp whatever skills it involes. As they can just keep reusing the materials well most.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

For how much work, coding, etc. it wouldnt be worth it. They're not bad ideas least you have put some thought into them. One major problem is you said if you scrape your train you save 2/3 of the materials. Everyone would just use this as massive smithing/construction/crafting exp whatever skills it involes. As they can just keep reusing the materials well most.

Well, no Xp is given for smithing a train.

Problem solved.

I like the concept and the idea. No offense since you quit rs already but i am STRONGLY against the F2P getting such a useful and detailed update. Instead of spending $1 on Makng F2P/P2P and $4 on P2P only. JaGeX should spend ALL 5 on P2P only. Sorry. i don't support it being F2P too. We Pay We Play

gimpbaraf2.png

171053881LSKUser.png

Click My Signature For Training Guide/LSK respectively.

I like the concept and the idea. No offense since you quit rs already but i am STRONGLY against the F2P getting such a useful and detailed update. Instead of spending $1 on Makng F2P/P2P and $4 on P2P only. JaGeX should spend ALL 5 on P2P only. Sorry. i don't support it being F2P too. We Pay We Play

You're acting like it will be free only. Free to play gets to use most of it. You get to use all of it.

That's just like you getting a car for your birthday, and your brother gets a car with no windshield wipers. Yet you complain that he got something "almost" as good as yours regardless that you got something better.

And just like the Duel Arena.

Can members still use it?

Yes.

Just F2P can use it too.

Nevertheless, I'm trying to find ways that this will benefit P2P as well.

Good idea, well thaught out but its to modern. Maybe horse and charriot?

Horses and Chariots are a little too primitive for Runescape, just like Trains are a little too modern.

Plus, I'd need to trash over half of the content of my thread to change to that.

Horses aren't allowed to be suggested anyway.