Oh I'm a bachelor and I'm ok...

Necromagus

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm...When cooking,use instant noodles ^.^

If you wanna impress your friends,hide a small bottle opener in your hand and open bottles,very fun but unfair if you can't drink yet =(

Always,always go chick-hunting with friends who are uglier than you.Or less cool,whichever.

It's fine to break out some funkeh dance moves if no-one sees it :wink:

Otherwise,I'm horrible at living on my own.(Mountain Dew as a drink ftw)

EDIT:He's a bachelor and he's ok,He drinks all night and he sleeps all day?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Here's a few I've learned:

- Paper towels are indispensable. They can be used to clean up any type of mess and any surface including counter tops, bathroom floors, toilets, and mirrors.

- If someone offers to buy you a meal, take it. Even if you're not hungry.

- If you live alone, there is no reason for your house not to be immaculate. A clean house will impress everyone you see, many times for your benefit. This point is ignored when referring to a garage, which should have every shrine to manliness that can be afforded, including tools, ping-pong table, kegerator, and old carpet on the floor to make it cozier. If done properly, this room can be ideal for partying without ruining the rest of your house.

- One sacrifice I will not make is my hygiene. Showers will take just as long as they did before I moved out, and clothes will get washed just as often if necessary. A simple purchase of 12 pair of socks and 5 undershirts gets me an additional week between laundry days.

- Items every successful bachelor should strive to get: 42" or above plasma TV mounted on the wall, surround sound system meticulously pieced together (not a 'home-theater-in-a-box'), a comfortable couch, and a large stainless steel barbecue with a rotisserie attachment.

- Saving alcohol bottles serves no point other than to clutter your place up and show people how ridiculous you are for saving garbage.

- A freezer is more important than a refrigerator.

- Never throw parties at your expense. You provide the place, and everything else will attract to it.

- To all visitors: a bachelor pad is a 24 hour a day establishment with no defined quiet time.

peterstretchfn5.gif