Patriots...Steelers...

Arcticrunite

Well, the biggest game so far in NFL this season will be played in appox 8 hours of post time. The undefeated Patriots are looking to stay undefeated against the 9-3 Pittsburgh Steelers.

So one question.

Who ya got?

For me, im a lifelong Pittsburgh fan and i cant wait till we slaughter Brady and quiet Moss. Our prediction will come true!

Anyways, discuss the game etc today here \'

Nah easily the biggest game of the season, the NFL wants the patriots to win, this is the only chance that the Patriots can lose, would you rather have a team with an undefeated record or 2 nfc powerhouses? Give me the team vying for history any day.

Nah easily the biggest game of the season, the NFL wants the patriots to win, this is the only chance that the Patriots can lose, would you rather have a team with an undefeated record or 2 nfc powerhouses? Give me the team vying for history any day.

Justify that the NFL wants the Patriots to win? They barely won their last two games. Also, what about the colts? They were undefeated too. That was a HUGE game although it was early(ier) in the season. Also, the Steelers aren't even that spectacular. I mean sure they have 9 wins...but 3 losses! Furthermore, any team can lose any day to any team. Who knows? They could beat the Steelers and lose to some crap team later.

I thought the Cowboys Packers game was a better match up as they were both 9-1.

You live close to me.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Explain myself? Ok.

The ball Gafney (i think) caught was bobbled before he went out of bounds? Call? Touchdown.

The holding call on Winborne? Yeah the hands were legit.

Cmon, the NFL *wants* the Patriots to win. It's sickening how the officials are calling the games the Patriots play. If the Steelers get any bad calls against them, people need to parade outside Goddells office and throw flaming bags of dog crap. Its just unfair that teams have to play against the Patriots AND the refs.

Explain myself? Ok.

The ball Gafney (i think) caught was bobbled before he went out of bounds? Call? Touchdown.

The holding call on Winborne? Yeah the hands were legit.

Cmon, the NFL *wants* the Patriots to win. It's sickening how the officials are calling the games the Patriots play. If the Steelers get any bad calls against them, people need to parade outside Goddells office and throw flaming bags of dog crap. Its just unfair that teams have to play against the Patriots AND the refs.

Two calls? It seems like you're using refs to justify the lack of greatness from your teams.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

to overturn a call on the field you need undoubtedly evidence. and my friend i honestly thought that it was a catch, both hands were always on the ball. And im sure you think its the NFL's fault for making the coach call time out right? Not's the pats or the NFL's fault that players and teams and coaches can be stupid.

Look its rob!

Nah, the idiot called the timeout from the sidelines, i wont argue that one, that was a stupid thing.

So, im guessing you call the number one defense in the NFL "great". Or the fact that the Steelers have ruined 2 of the Patriots last "winning streaks".

And Rob, if ESPN had a decent camera angle, you can tell he was still bobbling the ball as he was placing his feet down in the end zone and went out of bounds bobbling it. If espn had a good camera angle, meh.

You might as well change this to the "Official Tip.It NFL Thread" since the playoffs are coming up, could have a lot of good games. It's 14-3 now, Steelers blew coverage on Randy Moss (of all people). Pats look great. :D