Lame names.

Paaaaarker

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legolas, Vash, Link, Pure, SSJ, Noob and all its variations, not sure what the hot thing is now. :roll:

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

There is no such thing as original anymore.

I like to think my name is original (Thanks The_Slayer15 for coming up with with it :) )

But i agree i find names with more than two numbers in them frustrating.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

There is no such thing as original anymore.

I like to think my name is original (Thanks The_Slayer15 for coming up with with it :) )

But i agree i find names with more than two numbers in them frustrating.

one number is annoying really.

And people with runescape godnames are annoying, too.

What i find worse than two numbers is repeated letters for no reason. :wall:

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

What i find worse than two numbers is repeated letters for no reason. :wall:

A[/b]rrmegedon?

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I think of a letter, and try out random endings until I find one I like. :)

Granzi

Arlmarin

Forthye

... to give a few.

Oh yes, and I hate names that end in numbers. :? Who's going to remember the name PureSkiller5435907543 anyways?

Tact.gif

In real life, everybody always has the same names, and people don't complain about it.

If I ever get kids, I'll find them a good and original name, they won't have a million other people named exactly like them ::'

2480+ total

I think my name is fairly original (Stusangel). I only chose that, because for some reason, I couldnt have any variation of ladycazzeh, caz, or cazzy that I tried when signing up, which is usually what I generally use on games, forums and whatnot.

Stusangel.png

Stusangel.png

Names with numbers are flipping annoying! Honestly, everybody is either named pure(random numbers), p00ned you n00b, s33yah1nf4lly, p00ret3rra, m4gepker, pker, p00nedbymaul, or some other combination of l33tspeak, pure, and/or a city.

Then there's the people with only numbers for names.. like 660606, or something..(I have a rather prominent suspicion that they bought the account.. :roll: )

Then there's the skillers. Look, I know your willing to spend hours clicking on a tree but do you really have to let us know? Couldn't you at least try to be creative? Most skillers are named Pureskillz, J0hng0tskillz, or another combination of ether l33tspeak, skill/skiller, pure, or their(real life) name.

Then there's the immature people.

Easy way to see if a person's underaged=Check the account name. If their named "poop, poopy, or poopman," ban immediately. :roll:

Who names their account after excrement?? -.- Twelve year olds looking for a quick giggle, that's who!

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

i dont know if my name is orginal (kimzon) but it means something for me :)

i dont realy care abouth the pure names ye they look cinda stupid :|

skillers names are same as pures they look a bit stupid but if u keep it simple then it works (my skillers name is skill tales).

if u want a orginal name bang your fist ones on they key board but type the name on a note or something so that u remember it next time u login :lol:

skullfly.jpg

(I wana live for ever,

or die trying...)

I have dyslexia so forgive me my bad grammar

My Rune Scape name is Mico1311, simply because I couldn' t name myself Mico... Allthough Mr Mico was a great name, too bad I lost the password to it :(

Allthoug, I' ve named some:

Great Mico (a friend dared me to make a pure)

Murichi

Laddie (not in Rune Scape but I like it)

I aslo made a random name agnialis (really, I just threw something on the keyboard :D )

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

well my current rs name was tech given to me. a mate mate made the account to start me off but i still did tutorial island etc on my own so all he owns is the name. though i hate the fact my name isnt matthew or i like the extra 5 digits. :(

on another note i came up with the name Aieldi (pronounced "A-ell die" a few weeks back when i was writing a story but only rego'd the name 2 days back plan on making him a range pure just for kicks.

Popoto.~<3

I think my name's quite original. I mean, I know there's a Plugpoint somewhere, but it's nowhere near as common as the "Pk3r 0wnz" or "Zammymag3" type usernames. I prefer ones that have nothing to go with RS lol.

I made THE most original name a while back: Igivsheephed. LOL. Other ones of mine that I don't go on are Arct1cm0nk3y and the best name, R J A F T W. Because RJA are awesome <3:

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13