Lame names.

Paaaaarker

Names with numbers are flipping annoying!

:oops:

Easy way to see if a person's underaged=Check the account name. If their named "poop, poopy, or poopman," ban immediately. :roll:

Who names their account after excrement?? -.- Twelve year olds looking for a quick giggle, that's who!

hehe...poopy :lol:

rssig2.png

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a break, I was 11 (yes, playing younger than 13 was allowed and Runescape was a game for everyone, so no one give me crap about being too young) when I made my name, and the numbers were by choice, because I messed up my first two accounts (legolas616 and legolas6162) and kept adding numbers. I also didn't expect to play Runescape long, I was just going on to hang out with friends.

I kinda like Skull Emblem though, it's origional.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I love my name, and people compliment my name alot in runescape, due to the fact that theirs not alot of falcons around.

=D

falcon_3555.png

If your one of the people who doesn't want a worthless easy skill cape like fletching or cooking. but do want one that takes time and effort, have a cookie, i applaued you.

Or 'Lilzezima46865836'.... -.-

Incidentally, I also picked my RSN when I was about 10-11, so I just decided on a 'cool' name, and all the accounts from 'Reaper' to 'Reaper8888' were taken, so... And, of course, only one of them has ranked stats, and it hasn't changed for years. -.-

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Unless the numbers were by choice-like my friends who uses the numbers for everything- always get a little anoyed when someone has numbers in there name...for example if someone were nammed ------609

that could mean there were 608 ------'s before you, and who wants that?

i like to think my name was origional...just wish people would stop making the 'enker wielding an anchor' pun-gets old after a while, aru

You dare question my eccentricities?

35aoys3.jpg

~The arus are back~

When i signed up i tried my hardest not get any numbers in it and find one i liked. So settled for Li Chef.

I think it's cool having an original name because it makes you feel like the "original" and all the others are clones and so forth.

But hey that's just me :mrgreen:

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

I often wish I hadn't started again when my original account Dracion died losing most of the essential noob items. So now I'm stuck with Dracion1 (Main) and Dracion2 (Skiller which I hardly ever use). It's not original but I've seen worse.

I think the best one appeared on my old clan's forum. One of the members saw this guy:

[hide=Hidden because it could be classed as offensive]6y4db7q.png[/hide]

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

^Wow, wonder how he even managed to get that name. But the picture is also really old, so he' s probably banned.

Or 'Lilzezima46865836'....

I remember seeing a name "Zezimasmomma" and the account was male.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

^Wow, wonder how he even managed to get that name. But the picture is also really old, so he' s probably banned.

He isn't. He's still ranked for some skills :o .

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I try to not have any numbers in my names, so i now have:

Foam Dart - my Main

Shaboucaw - I used this for a while because foam dart was locked for a suspected account breach.

Fuzzyoldhat - made this to check out that update to smithing that let you get over lvl3 on tutorial island.

i have 118 slayer. nearly

I'd support, but this looks like it was written by a four year old who's eaten too many crayons instead of coloring with them.

^:lol:

I have made

The macabre

The--macabre

Runit3hunt3r

purelybrutal

darksoul ds

Zombie ds

Rune drizzt

reaper poo

giver of poo

plaguefear

plaguewrath

A stray Dog

Want2stakeme

Want2pkyou

mk pride

ksb runit3

99 cape

To name a few accounts ive made over the years, almost all of them have had decent stats, some are banned.

Meh, my main was Jaffar200. Jaffar is a character in FE7, and I wanted to have 20 to symbolize the level cap that he always reached, but it was taken so I added an extra 0.

I made a 'range pure' called Phaa Anor (a cookie to anyone who knows the reference) and wanted to make a skiller called El Profesor, but someone got to it first.

I generally fo try to stay away from numbers in names, but a lot of times it's unavoidable. For example, my TIF name. I could have had Nom Anor (a cookie for anyone who knows this slightly less obscure reference), but I used N0M AN0R for DA since the all-letters one was taken and I like to keep my names consistent.

p2gq.jpg

I have-

-Conradealexi

-Plague681(Yes, I know it has numbers, but I made it to twin with a friend, Plague680)

-M4gicp0w3r(lost the password to this one..)

-Kynareeth

-Atomachona(lost the password.. meh)

-Uoveriee

-Uber_m000gle(Lost the password to this too..)

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

~I hate the ones that try to look palindromic, like "I V V V I," "X I X I X," etc. I sort of like my name. I wasn't really thinking when i made it, and it really doesn't give me any negative feedback. It's just right =).~

Our_Moon.png

Meh, my main was Jaffar200. Jaffar is a character in FE7, and I wanted to have 20 to symbolize the level cap that he always reached, but it was taken so I added an extra 0.

I made a 'range pure' called Phaa Anor (a cookie to anyone who knows the reference) and wanted to make a skiller called El Profesor, but someone got to it first.

I generally fo try to stay away from numbers in names, but a lot of times it's unavoidable. For example, my TIF name. I could have had Nom Anor (a cookie for anyone who knows this slightly less obscure reference), but I used N0M AN0R for DA since the all-letters one was taken and I like to keep my names consistent.

Star wars fan?

::'

Lol, I actually misspelled my first name.

I've had Gidion, Nuclearpain and L1ttl3_B34r. Leet is fun ^_^.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

cjmftw.

ninoofillage

1. initials followed by ftw. Obviously hectically original, because you know, my initials are original and stuff.

2. Ill Nino.

OH NOZE I R NOT T3H 1337 ORIGINALITY.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER